shape
carat
color
clarity

Choosing an asscher is a little like choosing a husband..........

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
omg that is one AMAZING STONE! i love the video. this is my dream asscher and i am so happy for you! we can't wait to see more photos!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, that is a beautiful diamond! Stunning!

I can't wait to see how you set it.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
omg that is one AMAZING STONE! i love the video. this is my dream asscher and i am so happy for you! we can't wait to see more photos!

Oh wow, that is a beautiful diamond! Stunning!

I can't wait to see how you set it.

Thank you. I think I've narrowed it down to tapered bullet sides or straight baguettes and carre cuts on the side.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Bullets and carre cuts, superb. But you're sure you don't want a halo of precision cut baguettes? I don't see that many, perhaps because it's prohibitively expensive. But with the Asscher you bought, OMG.

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
Mama Mia!! That is one gorgeous headlight!!

I love Asscher cuts but am now learning about the differences in cuts and what to look for. One of many reasone I love this forum, I love to learn!

Congrats on your purchase!!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness DW wasn't that picky, I'd still be single!!! :lol-2:

PS. What a fabulous diamond!!!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to admire this incredibly asscher. Its seriously amazing.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bullets and carre cuts, superb. But you're sure you don't want a halo of precision cut baguettes? I don't see that many, perhaps because it's prohibitively expensive. But with the Asscher you bought, OMG.

I did think about that as an option, but I wanted to keep it a bit more simple and I wasn't sure I wanted the additional real estate of a halo with this stone.

Sounds like you need another asscher so you can have one in each style!

Don't tempt me! :naughty: :lol-2::lol-2:

Mama Mia!! That is one gorgeous headlight!!

I love Asscher cuts but am now learning about the differences in cuts and what to look for. One of many reasone I love this forum, I love to learn!

Congrats on your purchase!!

Thanks! Asschers are tricky customers and I'm still learning about what makes a good one even now. I love so many diamond cuts but to me asschers are the most intriguing of them all. :kiss2:

Thank goodness DW wasn't that picky, I'd still be single!!! :lol-2:

PS. What a fabulous diamond!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Luckily my engagement ring was a round brilliant and a fairly easy find. The asscher is going to be a right hand ring for a special milestone, so my husband's sanity is still intact :D

I keep coming back to admire this incredibly asscher. Its seriously amazing.

Thanks. I do love it!

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
And here it is, finally set:

20210505_134716-1.jpg

And here is the SMTB thread:

mwilliamanderson

Brilliant_Rock
Your Asscher introduction had me laughing until I saw the pictures! It does not disappoint. An amazing stone and the setting is perfect as well. Enjoy :dance:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
OY that is beau-ti-ful!!! What a great stone and good job to you finding your match

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results