shape
carat
color
clarity

chellebelle''s non-pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 9:59:14 PM
Author: chellebelle
We''re married!!!
36.gif
You were beyond lovely! Gorgeous dress, and such a beautiful smile!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 2:28:04 PM
Author: nessvan12
WOW! I am speechless...you looked so incredibly beautiful! Unfortuately I am still a LIW, but a proposal is coming before the end of the year then a 4-6 month engagement, so I am already looking for everything bridal...I LOVE YOUR DRESS and the Bolero! May I ask who the designer is? Was it comfortable? What length was the train, I couldn''t tell...Sorry for asking so many ?''s. You were beautiful!
Oh no problem, ask away! The designer is Lea-Ann Belter (www.leaannbelter.com) and the style is "Lois". The dress was very comfortable and the silk was a dream to wear. And the bolero was separate (I had it made) but I thought it complimented the dress nicely! As far as the train, it was chapel length... I''ll attach some pics so you can see.

These are pics from the day I picked it up, before fittings, etc.

loistrain.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
I look kinda funny in this one, but here's a side view where you can see the length....

loistrainside.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 3:23:17 PM
Author: HollyS

Date: 9/20/2007 9:04:37 PM
the ceremony site. we couldn''t have asked for more perfect weather! the aisle was pretty long....
37.gif
Wow - beautiful setting! Where? Love the pine trees and that deep blue sky!
Thanks HollyS! The Aerie is in Happy Valley, Oregon, which is right by Portland, OR. I ended up choosing it because of the gorgeous scenery and I thought it represented the beautiful northwest very well. Which is something I really wanted, especially for our out of town guests to see and enjoy. I was so happy to find an indoor/outdoor venue that had everything I was looking for.
1.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
you, my dear, are STUNNING.
love all the pics. it looks like it was a beautiful wedding!! i love love love your bouquet, your bm dress, your dress, oh... just everything!
congratulations!!!
36.gif

FLgirl41

Shiny_Rock
I love your hair in the pictures! Do you have any other pictures of it. I personally have never seen anything like it. Just beautiful.

Edit: Oh and Congrates! I was to taken back by the photos I forgot to say congratulations!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 3:23:27 PM

Here's something that I sent my bm's as a joke.... absolutely kidding, of course! They thought it was hilarious!
LOL! That's funny. Your bm's are beautiful! Beautiful bride and bm's!

I love your dress and veil!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Totally absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I LOVE your dress! Especially the lacy sleeves... very romantic. And the pearl bracelet really stands out nicely. Looks like you had an absolutely beautiful wedding!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh! I love the BM picture you posted...I''m saving that one to pass along to my BM''s! That''s the greatest!
36.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful photos, and beautiful ceremony!
I love how the bolero matches perfectly!

Oh yes, and congratulations!!
36.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
You look absolutely gorgeous!!!!! That dress is completely made for you.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
You are gorgeous. Everything look so pretty. You got some amazing non-pro pics. Can''t wait to see the pro pics.

You remind me of DH''s cousin''s girlfriend. She has the same amazing skin color as you, and DH''s cousin calls her Chelle (short for Michelle).

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! You all look lovely!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
chellebelle,

WOW!! Your photos are amazing. Everything down to the last detail is absolutely gorgeous. You look soooooo beautiful. Just stunning!

Congratulations!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Wow, everything was just absolutely beautiful, the venue, the ceremony location, you, your dress, everything! Just stunning!!!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Another question for you. I was looking at Lea-Ann Belter''s site...beautiful dresses! The "Lois" says it has matching veil. Is that the veil you wore, or did you wear another? If you didn''t wear it, do you remember what it looked like? Just curious. Thanks so much for your reply

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Madam Bijoux, canuk-gal, Sha, lsyama, fabcrab, Skippy123, portia, whenharrymetsally~ Thank you so much!!!
9.gif

jcrow~ Thank you! You had the most fabulous wedding ever and I just loved everything about it. One of my absolute faves!
30.gif
I also used the chocolate pintuck linens (on guest tables) and it turned out beautifully.

FLgirl41~ Thanks! I'll have to see if I have better pics of my hair and I'll post them when I get a chance. It actually was changed last minute the day of the wedding.... halfway into my first hairstyle! My stylist was well into my hair, a more simple look, and I just wasn't loving it. So I asked her if we could do something different. She knew that I was going for an old hollywood type look and she said she specialized in a hairstyle that reminded her of that era (who knew??). It consisted of twists that looked like curls, I really don't know how to explain it. She didn't curl my hair at all, she just kept twisting over and pinning away. I was really nervous about it since we'd never done a trial, but it turned out pretty good.

Harleigh~ hehe, I'm glad you thought that was funny! I kinda hesitated before posting it! lol It was all in good fun and it was a silly way of letting my bm's know I thought they were beautiful.
37.gif

qtiekiki~ That's funny! My hubby calls me Chelle also.
1.gif
(Short for Michelle too!)

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 1:21:47 PM
Another question for you. I was looking at Lea-Ann Belter''s site...beautiful dresses! The ''Lois'' says it has matching veil. Is that the veil you wore, or did you wear another? If you didn''t wear it, do you remember what it looked like? Just curious. Thanks so much for your reply
My bridal shop didn''t have the Lois veil, so I wasn''t able to try it on... I did ask about it and how much it cost though. I don''t remember the exact price, but I know it was more than I wanted to spend. I had already spent more than I had planned on Lois herself! hehe I knew I wanted to wear a simple cathedral veil, so I ordered one online and it was much, much cheaper. Oh, and I remember them telling me that the Lois veil had some lace on it (to match the dress) and I believe it was cathedral length? I''m not sure. It''s possible that you are able to choose your length... Lea-Ann Belter seems to be good about custom anything. I didn''t want a lace veil to compete with the lace on my dress, though, especially on the train (imagine lace on the train and then lace from the veil on top of that). Granted, I''ve never seen it... I''m sure it is as beautiufl as everything else she has! If I can help out in any other way, just let me know.
1.gif

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
you look so beautiful!!! I LOVE your dress, it''s stunning!!!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Chellebelle-I am not sure if I already posted, but your wedding looked just beautiful!!!! I am starting to plan and will be stealing some of your ideas!
31.gif

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
I just saw the pictures! You look amazing!!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 2:16:08 PM

Another question for you. I was looking at Lea-Ann Belter''s site...beautiful dresses! The ''Lois'' says it has matching veil. Is that the veil you wore, or did you wear another? If you didn''t wear it, do you remember what it looked like? Just curious. Thanks so much for your reply
My bridal shop didn''t have the Lois veil, so I wasn''t able to try it on... I did ask about it and how much it cost though. I don''t remember the exact price, but I know it was more than I wanted to spend. I had already spent more than I had planned on Lois herself! hehe I knew I wanted to wear a simple cathedral veil, so I ordered one online and it was much, much cheaper. Oh, and I remember them telling me that the Lois veil had some lace on it (to match the dress) and I believe it was cathedral length? I''m not sure. It''s possible that you are able to choose your length... Lea-Ann Belter seems to be good about custom anything. I didn''t want a lace veil to compete with the lace on my dress, though, especially on the train (imagine lace on the train and then lace from the veil on top of that). Granted, I''ve never seen it... I''m sure it is as beautiufl as everything else she has! If I can help out in any other way, just let me know.
1.gif
Hi girls! Just so you know I saw the Lois veil this weekend and while I can''t remember if it has lace around the edge (I think it did) but it had lace flowers kind of scattered all over it...ones that matched the dress of course.

I don''t recall the price. I assumed it would be too much and I also didn'' tlove the flowers all over it...but they said that could be changed easily!

Hope that helps!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 8:01:05 PM
Author: October2008bride

1.gif
Hi girls! Just so you know I saw the Lois veil this weekend and while I can''t remember if it has lace around the edge (I think it did) but it had lace flowers kind of scattered all over it...ones that matched the dress of course.

I don''t recall the price. I assumed it would be too much and I also didn'' tlove the flowers all over it...but they said that could be changed easily!

Hope that helps!
Oh that''s awesome, October! Thanks for your input, you were a much better help than I was! So how''d the the dress shopping go? Did you find anything you liked?
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is gorgeous! You were beyond beautiful. congrats!
36.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 11:42:43 PM

Date: 9/23/2007 8:01:05 PM
Author: October2008bride

1.gif

Hope that helps!
Oh that''s awesome, October! Thanks for your input, you were a much better help than I was! So how''d the the dress shopping go? Did you find anything you liked?
36.gif
Well shopping was much more promising this weekend!

Here''s the rundown:

Lee-Ann Belter: SUCH a nice shop! It is only her dresses, in this beautiful one roomed store with dresses on each side. The guy who worked there was amazing...no pressure. He called the dresses ''his girls'' and it was very endearing. I tried on a bunch of teh dresses, even new ones that aren''t out yet, and I loved more than a few of them. The Lois was amazing Chelle...no wonder you fell in love!! I also thought the price ranges were good...of course the Lois was at the high end, but it was stunning. I also liked a few of the other ones...one being a more modern mermaid style that isn''t on the website, but it is in the newest edition of the Knot magazine if anyone has it! This was probably the first time I really smiled with dresses on.

Barbra Allin: BA is a designer that I think sells in the states as well, but works out of a shop in Toronto. I went there and tried a tonne of her dresses on, which were very nice as well. A lot of nice silk dresses without too much fuss...and the option of adding custom features.

All in all it was a good weekend of dress hunting! I am thinking though that with the exchange rate I should still consider shopping in the states...I wonder if the Lee Ann Belter dresses will be cheaper there....hmmm...

Hey Chelle...one more ? Where online did you find your veil? I''ve yet to see one that has a blusher like yours without being super poofy on top...

Thanks!

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful ceremony site - WOW!
30.gif
The colors in the sky in a few of those shots you posted is just amazing!! As well as you, what a knockout bride!! I loved the bridesmaids dresses too, those are so pretty. Congrats
36.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Sweetpea, UCLABelle, Stephanie, anchor31, Rosebud 8506~ Thank you so much!
5.gif

October2008bride~ I''m so glad to hear that this dress shopping experience was a good one!! I''m sure you looked beautiful in everything!
1.gif
As far as the veil, I can''t think of the name of the place for the life of me! The info is at home though. I promise to get back to you!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Chellebelle - where did you get that bracelet? It''s gorgeous...I''ve been looking for something similar!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results