shape
carat
color
clarity

chellebelle''s non-pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I upload to an album on facebook. Then I click on the picture I want to download so that it''s the only one on the page, then right click and save it. Facebook resizes when you upload so when you download them from there, they seem to be the right size to post on here.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Oh my...speechless. I mean ...wow. You are so beautiful! I love everything. You and your girls look like models for a wedding show. The bolero was perfect...the bouquet was too-I can smell it...your garter idea was so great...the setting HOW PERFECT...the car...THE HUBBA HUBBA Hubby. The weather. Sure hope there will be more photos!

Congrats on getting it done on the DAY OF THE CENTURY. What did it feel like walking that isle as perfect as it all was? Thrilled for you!!

DKS

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
i''m ready.... *butterflies*....

CR737small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
me and my dad.
1.gif
he wore a traditional filipino barong (traditional wedding wear) and he looked amazing. i have better shots in my pro pics which i'll share when i get those to work. if you all aren't tired of pics by then!
37.gif

CR756small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
whew.... long aisle.... almost there....

CR760small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 9:18:40 PM
Author: robbie3982
I upload to an album on facebook. Then I click on the picture I want to download so that it''s the only one on the page, then right click and save it. Facebook resizes when you upload so when you download them from there, they seem to be the right size to post on here.
Thank you so much Robbie! I''ll definitely have to try that. I have a facebook account but I don''t use it because I cannot figure it out. lol I''ll have to try again!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!

You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Everything looks so beautiful!!! The aisle gave me goosebumps!!!!!
9.gif

The dress is lovely and it just looks so perfect on you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. What a beautiful wedding!!!! Can''t wait to see more!!!

M~

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 9:20:07 PM
Author: door knob solitaire
Oh my...speechless. I mean ...wow. You are so beautiful! I love everything. You and your girls look like models for a wedding show. The bolero was perfect...the bouquet was too-I can smell it...your garter idea was so great...the setting HOW PERFECT...the car...THE HUBBA HUBBA Hubby. The weather. Sure hope there will be more photos!

Congrats on getting it done on the DAY OF THE CENTURY. What did it feel like walking that isle as perfect as it all was? Thrilled for you!!

DKS
DKS, you''re so sweet! Thank you so much for the kind words! As far as walking down the aisle, it really felt surreal. I had butterflies the whole day, but as soon as I was up there with him, it all went away. I had been terrified of saying our vows because we altered the traditional vows (made them longer and more personal) and then memorized them (no repeating after the minister). But I didn''t think of everyone watching (which I thought I would)... all I could see was him.
5.gif
The whole day went by so fast and my head was in the clouds so it was kinda a blur! It was perfect though! Having it on 7-7-07 was kinda crazy but it worked out well (I had been engaged for a long time prior). Anyways, thanks again and there are definitely more pics to come. These aren''t even the pro pics! I hope you''ll still want to see them when I finally get to posting those!
2.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
we made it!
2.gif

CR764small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
My girls.... you can''t really tell but there are 6 total. They got to choose out of two dress styles... the criss cross back (shown) and a halter style. My sister/maid of honor wanted to wear something completely different and I let her. Different dress, different style, different shade. I think it looked great in the end, even though they didn''t match.

CR769small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
and the handsome groomsmen....

CR779small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
My sweet niece/flower girl watching her auntie get married....

CR791small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
the kiss!
13.gif

CR798small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
We''re married!!!
36.gif

CR805small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Grand entrance... "Another one bites the dust"
2.gif

CR815small.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everything was so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
The reception room. You can see the wall of glass doors.... the weather was so nice that we slid the doors into the walls which enabled that whole wall to be open. It led to the area outside (ceremony site, bar, patio, etc.)

Wedding CH 119.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
centerpiece....

Wedding CH 113.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Table names I made. The head table was "Old Hollywood" and the guest tables were named after stars such as Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, etc.

oldhollywood.JPG

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
the cake! it was one of my most favorite things of the day! it turned out exactly how i wanted. and it was deeeelicious.

thecakeSBsmall.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:02:49 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Everything was so beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
Thank you tacori!
1.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
First dance. Oh my goodness, I''m just pluggin away.... I knew there was a lot, but I didn''t realize there''d be this many non-pro pics. Ok, several more and I''ll be done. I promise!

Wedding CH 132.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
bouquet toss....

toss.jpg

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:25:34 PM
Author: chellebelle
First dance. Oh my goodness, I''m just pluggin away.... I knew there was a lot, but I didn''t realize there''d be this many non-pro pics. Ok, several more and I''ll be done. I promise!
Chellebelle your wedding was gorgeous! And you in that dress! I hope I can find something that makes me look as nice as you looked!!

So pretty!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
i LOVE this one. it''s when he first saw the surprise seahawks garter... his expression is priceless!!! my photographer did not get this, so I''m very grateful for my friend who did!

robfindgarter.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
The sunset was amazing, so many beautiful colors in the sky that night....

gartersunsetsmall.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Had to throw this one in.... my bm captured this moment perfectly!

gartercatchsmall.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Everything looked beautiful! I love your dress! Congratulations on your marriage!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:28:10 PM
Author: October2008bride

Chellebelle your wedding was gorgeous! And you in that dress! I hope I can find something that makes me look as nice as you looked!!

So pretty!
Aww thanks October! I know you will look beautiful in whatever dress you choose! Just pick something you love and that makes you feel beautiful. I almost settled because I just couldn''t find a dress I loved. I was having the hardest time and was just really indecisive. When I found this one, I knew it was it! And I was so relieved!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:38:50 PM
Author: chellebelle

Date: 9/20/2007 10:28:10 PM
Author: October2008bride

So pretty!
Aww thanks October! I know you will look beautiful in whatever dress you choose! Just pick something you love and that makes you feel beautiful. I almost settled because I just couldn''t find a dress I loved. I was having the hardest time and was just really indecisive. When I found this one, I knew it was it! And I was so relieved!
Well here''s hoping! Your thread motivated me to make an appointment at Lee-Ann Belter this weekend! I''m in Toronto where her store is. It''s funny...I left a message at the store and she called me back! I felt like I was talking to someone famous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results