shape
carat
color
clarity

chellebelle''s non-pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 9:41:57 PM
Author: Mandarine
wow, wow, wow!!!!!!!

You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Everything looks so beautiful!!! The aisle gave me goosebumps!!!!!
9.gif

The dress is lovely and it just looks so perfect on you!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. What a beautiful wedding!!!! Can''t wait to see more!!!

M~
Thank you Mandarine! The aisle gave me goosebumps too!! lol I had to wait on the deck on the side of the building so no one would see me. Then I came around the corner (everyone could see me by then) and headed towards the aisle. So in reality I had to walk even further than what''s pictured! Eeek!

E B

Ideal_Rock
chelle, everything looks AMAZING! Your dress is stunning, and I adore your bolero (I''m having one just like it made!
9.gif
). Congratulations!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:37:53 PM
Author: snlee
Everything looked beautiful! I love your dress! Congratulations on your marriage!
Thanks snlee! Your wedding set is as beautiful as ever. I just love it.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
You look absolutely lovely and I''m a fellow bolero bride so I LOVE yours! Dont they just take a bridal gown to another level? Love yours! And I just adore that photo of you and your dad from the side...with your veil sweeping out behind you. So beautiful! Is the Aerie the place on Vancouver Island? Looks so pretty...We ended up marrying on Orcas but we thought about a place called The Aerie and I wondered if this is the same place?

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 10:52:44 PM
Author: October2008bride

Date: 9/20/2007 10:38:50 PM
Author: chellebelle

Date: 9/20/2007 10:28:10 PM
Author: October2008bride

Chellebelle your wedding was gorgeous! And you in that dress! I hope I can find something that makes me look as nice as you looked!!

So pretty!
Aww thanks October! I know you will look beautiful in whatever dress you choose! Just pick something you love and that makes you feel beautiful. I almost settled because I just couldn''t find a dress I loved. I was having the hardest time and was just really indecisive. When I found this one, I knew it was it! And I was so relieved!
Well here''s hoping! Your thread motivated me to make an appointment at Lee-Ann Belter this weekend! I''m in Toronto where her store is. It''s funny...I left a message at the store and she called me back! I felt like I was talking to someone famous!!
That''s awesome! How''d you know the dress was a Lea-Ann Belter? It seems as if hardly anyone knows her! That''s great that you''re close to her store. You''ll have fun, her designs are beautiful and flattering. I met her and she was very nice.... it did kinda feel like I was meeting a celebrity!
9.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 11:00:04 PM
Author: EBree
chelle, everything looks AMAZING! Your dress is stunning, and I adore your bolero (I''m having one just like it made!
9.gif
). Congratulations!
You are! How exciting!!! I loved mine. May I ask where you''re from? Aren''t you getting married soon?!?
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 11:07:33 PM

chelle, everything looks AMAZING! Your dress is stunning, and I adore your bolero (I'm having one just like it made!
9.gif
). Congratulations!

You are! How exciting!!! I loved mine. May I ask where you're from? Aren't you getting married soon?!?
36.gif

I actually showed my seamstress one of your pictures (I hope you don't mind! Let me know if you do) from an earlier thread to copy. It's the perfect size/fit/everything I want for mine!

And yes, I'm getting married in 9 days! Eeeeek! I live in Portland, but we're getting married in Texas. So much to do, so little time.
32.gif
9.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
without the bolero....

mssunsetsmall.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 11:14:06 PM

Date: 9/20/2007 11:07:33 PM

9.gif
). Congratulations!

You are! How exciting!!! I loved mine. May I ask where you''re from? Aren''t you getting married soon?!?
36.gif

I actually showed my seamstress one of your pictures (I hope you don''t mind! Let me know if you do) from an earlier thread to copy. It''s the perfect size/fit/everything I want for mine!

And yes, I''m getting married in 9 days! Eeeeek! I live in Portland, but we''re getting married in Texas. So much to do, so little time.
32.gif
9.gif
No, I don''t mind! That''s sweet that you liked mine so much! I''m glad you have something to show your seamstress. And do you live in Portland, Oregon???

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 11:03:39 PM
Author: surfgirl
You look absolutely lovely and I''m a fellow bolero bride so I LOVE yours! Dont they just take a bridal gown to another level? Love yours! And I just adore that photo of you and your dad from the side...with your veil sweeping out behind you. So beautiful! Is the Aerie the place on Vancouver Island? Looks so pretty...We ended up marrying on Orcas but we thought about a place called The Aerie and I wondered if this is the same place?
Yay for bolero brides! hehe I love that it helped contribute to the look and feel I was so going for... elegant and vintage. It is very unique as well, no one had seen one before and many didn''t know what it was! And it was different from just going strapless, though I did remove it towards the end of the night. As far as The Aerie, it''s actually in Happy Valley, OR... which is just south of Portland.
1.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
bling shot!

CR909small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
blurry shot of the room at night....

CR903small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
This is me watching my aunt show off her dance skills. She and my mom were watching us girls dance and kept commenting on how dancing today consisted of a lot of hip and uhhh chest movement! lol And so she said, "Let''s show them how the senior citizens do it!!!" She and my mom then proceeded to mimic our dancing... it was hilarious. And I can''t wait to see the video.
31.gif

CR956small.jpg

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
chellebelle,

You are such a gorgeous bride, and your groomsmen are all hunks! I don''t know when I''ve seen such beautiful bridesmaids in stunning gowns...it looks like everything was just perfect! I am so happy for you! Many congratulations, and keep the pictures coming!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

mskisssmall.jpg

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 11:00:24 PM
Date: 9/20/2007 10:37:53 PM

Author: snlee

Everything looked beautiful! I love your dress! Congratulations on your marriage!

Thanks snlee! Your wedding set is as beautiful as ever. I just love it.
Thanks chelle! I am really enjoying your pictures! I love your pictures with the sunset in the background! Thanks for sharing!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
You can''t have an Old Hollywood themed wedding without a red carpet exit!
9.gif

MS970small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
our getaway car.... 1947 silver wraith rolls royce

CR982small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Okay I'm done! I think I might've set a record for posting the most wedding pics ever.... whew.
3.gif
And those weren't even all of them! I'll be posting my pro pics eventually, I hope you all aren't sick of me by then. lol Thank you for letting me sharing my special day and thank you for all the sweet comments. I've always loved seeing everyone else's pictures and reading everyone's stories.... I just hope to have more time to keep up on these boards, as I love PS. :)

....and they lived happily ever after.... the end....
30.gif

CR976small.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoah I have never seen guys who actually TRIED to catch the garter before. Usually they jump away. How funny!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 12:04:32 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Whoah I have never seen guys who actually TRIED to catch the garter before. Usually they jump away. How funny!
Haha, I was suprised too! Especially knowing those guys. But I think it was more about wanting it because it was a "Seahawks" garter.... not really because of the true meaning behind it.
2.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for being the queen of pics, Chellebelle! Yours are absolutely phenomenal, I loved each and every one! Congrats and best wishes for a very happily ever after...so fun browsing through your pics and enjoying with you all the moments that were portrayed!
36.gif
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pics Chelle, and you made such a beautiful bride - congrats!!
36.gif
36.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning - what a gorgeous wedding. Thanks for sharing them - I enjoyed every photo!!

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Everything is Beautiful!!! Can''t wait for the pro pics...I saved your teaser pics you posted back in the day from your photographers blog and showed them to FI to show him the types of pics we wanted. Our photographer loved them as well - so elegant!!!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness Chellebelle - your wedding was picture perfect!!!!!!! What a gorgeous day you had! Your dress is absolutely stunning and photographs beautifully!!!!! You and your new DH looked so amazingly happy that day!!! I really like how the groom didn''t wear a black tux - very chic! Also, I LOVE your theme of glamourous Hollywood is soooo fun!!! Congratulations on a fabulous weddin!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Your pictures are beautiful! Congratulations to you and I''m happy you had such a wonderful day!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I am speechless...you looked so incredibly beautiful! Unfortuately I am still a LIW, but a proposal is coming before the end of the year then a 4-6 month engagement, so I am already looking for everything bridal...I LOVE YOUR DRESS and the Bolero! May I ask who the designer is? Was it comfortable? What length was the train, I couldn''t tell...Sorry for asking so many ?''s. You were beautiful!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 9:04:37 PM
the ceremony site. we couldn''t have asked for more perfect weather! the aisle was pretty long....
37.gif
Wow - beautiful setting! Where? Love the pine trees and that deep blue sky!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
monarch64, Lorelei, Krissie, blushingbride, and dixie94~ Thank you so much for the sweet comments!

brgirl~ That's so cool that you saved our pro teaser pics! I think our photographer did a fantastic job, and I particular loved the ones at the end of the night (the teaser pics).
1.gif

Harleigh~ Thank you! I thought our wedding party was pretty good lookin too! hehe They're all such great friends.... beautiful on the inside as well as out.
5.gif

Here's something that I sent my bm's as a joke.... absolutely kidding, of course! They thought it was hilarious!

bridesmaidslooks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results