shape
carat
color
clarity

chellebelle''s non-pro pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I''ve been wanting to share some wedding pics with you all, but something always comes up! I have my pro pics but for some reason I can''t get them to upload.
7.gif
I do have my non-pro pics though, so if ya don''t mind, I''ll share those instead. There are quite a bit... I have a lot of great friends, and a few of them are aspiring photographers (which means there was a lot of picture taking!). Is there any way to upload several pictures in *one* post? I''m kinda embarrassed to have a bazillion separate posts.
5.gif
I''ll try to be as selective as possible! hehe
Anyways, my hubby and I were married on 7-7-07 and it was an absolutely gorgeous day! The theme had a bit of old hollywood/vintage glam flair, though the colors were on the modern side. It was so great having all our good friends and family from far and near come together and celebrate, everyone had a fun time. I have to admit, though, for me, it went by really really fast!

This is our venue. Both the ceremony and reception took place here....

aerie.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
my dress "lois"
2.gif
and the custom made bolero I had made to accompany her. i wore the bolero for the ceremony and part of the reception....
oh and that's my sister/maid of honor's dress on the left!

mohmydress.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
i was looking for the perfect pearl bracelet and eventually i had to have one made. it turned out exactly how i had envisioned it! and the seahawks garters were a surprise for robbie and he loved them!
9.gif

seahawksbracelet.jpg

sred2

Rough_Rock
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
9.gif

and your pictures are pretty!!!
36.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
sorry i''m so slow, my files are too large and i have to keep resizing
14.gif

shoespurse2.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
lol i think i overdid it with the last pic. oh well.

thank you sred2! go hawks!
2.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
getting the dress on....

Wedding CH 074.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
getting buttoned up....

dianebuttons2.jpg

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Wow, your makeup is gorgeous! Can''t wait to see a full-length pic of you in your dress!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
excited
36.gif

gettingready1.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
wow, i'm horrible at resizing these. they're either too big or too small....

sabine, thanks so much! i actually wasn't sure about the makeup, the trial wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it ended up being better on the wedding day. thank goodness!

my girls being oh so helpful!

crinolineSB.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
the bm bouquets were these beautiful roses (garden or english roses?) that looked like peonies and had feathers scattered in them. the maid of honor''s looked the same except green cymbidium orchids were added as well. mine is the white and green one in the background.

flowers2.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
my bouquet had white hydrangea, white mini calla lilies, stephanotis, sweet peas, green cymbidiums (they were huge!), feathers, crystals, and lil pearls....

mebouquetsmall.jpg

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful!!! I can''t wait to see more!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock

Wedding CH 096_2small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
thank you robbie! oh my goodness, i see your new avatar, you got marrrieeeddd already!!! i'm so behind!
7.gif
now i'm going to do a search for your pics! i'm trying to upload mine but it takes forever! seriously, i swear everyone has their's up in no time. sometimes it'll upload just fine, then other times it'll want me to resize until the pic is miniscule. i don't get it. any tips? lol anyways, you looked so BEAUTIFUL!!! i can't wait to see the actual pics!

Wedding CH 089_2small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
thirsty! my beautiful sister helping me out....

sismewatersmall.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
two of my gorgeous bridesmaids... their presents from me were chandelier earrings, pearl jewelry from the philippines (where my family is from), and feather fans to go along with the vintage glam feel
1.gif

bridesmaidtwinsSBsmall.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Chelle!!

You look amazing!!! I love your dress, I know you are posting more pics, but wanted to say how stunning you looked. Congrats!!!
36.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
i was on my way to hunt down my older brother because he would not come take our family pics. because he was on an important call.
20.gif
urgh.

CR278small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
aww thanks kaleigh! i''ve really missed PS and the sweet PSers like you that have always been so helpful.
1.gif

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Chellebelle - You look gorgeous! I remember when you were picking out your dress (I think I was lurking back then) and what you ended up with is just perfect! I love your bouquet and your hairstyle as well!

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 8:09:38 PM
Author: chellebelle
thank you robbie! oh my goodness, i see your new avatar, you got marrrieeeddd already!!! i''m so behind!
7.gif
now i''m going to do a search for your pics! i''m trying to upload mine but it takes forever! seriously, i swear everyone has their''s up in no time. sometimes it''ll upload just fine, then other times it''ll want me to resize until the pic is miniscule. i don''t get it. any tips? lol anyways, you looked so BEAUTIFUL!!! i can''t wait to see the actual pics!
awe, thanks hun!

I used to resize everything using photoshop, but now I''m finding that it''s faster for me to upload everything to facebook (where I''d upload it anyway to share w/ friends) and then just redownload it from there. I''ve only had one picture that was too large after doing that.

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
four of my bm''s.... aren''t they beautiful?
9.gif
the other two were posing in the family pics (my sister and cousin). that''s AFTER my sister had to yell at my brother and drag his butt over there. lol. nice.

thefriendsSB.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 8:29:08 PM
Author: basil
Chellebelle - You look gorgeous! I remember when you were picking out your dress (I think I was lurking back then) and what you ended up with is just perfect! I love your bouquet and your hairstyle as well!
Thanks basil! Yeah I don''t know if anyone remembers, but I changed my mind about my dress so many times! I had a hard time picking one. This dress is actually a lot different from the ones I was considering, which were either poofy or embellished or both. I''m glad you liked it.
5.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/20/2007 8:30:37 PM
Author: robbie3982

Date: 9/20/2007 8:09:38 PM
Author: chellebelle
thank you robbie! oh my goodness, i see your new avatar, you got marrrieeeddd already!!! i''m so behind!
7.gif
now i''m going to do a search for your pics! i''m trying to upload mine but it takes forever! seriously, i swear everyone has their''s up in no time. sometimes it''ll upload just fine, then other times it''ll want me to resize until the pic is miniscule. i don''t get it. any tips? lol anyways, you looked so BEAUTIFUL!!! i can''t wait to see the actual pics!
awe, thanks hun!

I used to resize everything using photoshop, but now I''m finding that it''s faster for me to upload everything to facebook (where I''d upload it anyway to share w/ friends) and then just redownload it from there. I''ve only had one picture that was too large after doing that.
Yeah, I''ve been *trying* to use photoshop... and for one, I don''t know how to use it too well, and two, it takes a long time. Could you explain to me what you mean by redownloading it from facebook? Maybe then I won''t have five huge pictures, three small ones, then five more huge ones.... lol. Thank you!!!

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
my hubby posing with the same four girls before the ceremony (still while we were taking family pics). the vintage rolls royce was our getaway car....

withtthegroomSB.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
the ceremony site. we couldn''t have asked for more perfect weather! the aisle was pretty long....
37.gif

CR139small.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
the venue is located on mt. scott so the grounds behind the building overlook the valley below.

ceremonysiteSB.jpg

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
these were fans from the philippines that were placed on each seat in case the guests needed them. most actually used them to block the sun. i didn''t think people would be using them this way so when i peeked at the guests during the ceremony all i could see were fans in the air. i couldn''t help but giggle!

ceremonyfanssmall.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results