shape
carat
color
clarity

Cellentani''s ultra-thin baguette bands are HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered one earlier this morning too
1.gif
I have been looking for a nice antique-y band for awhile and have had no luck on my eBay auctions.... So this band will have to do for now! I can''t wait to get it!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 4:19:33 AM
Author: LovingDiamonds

Date: 2/4/2009 10:02:08 PM
Author: isaku5

Date: 2/4/2009 6:54:08 PM
Cellentani / Isabel - I did the same web search to see if I could find anything by Sonia Bitton that was similar. The only rings I found were on Ebay. I couldn''t find your lovely rings anywhere.

Isabel - Cellentani is right that it''s going to cost a bit more to be custom made but if you get stuck and desperately want these then I can put you in touch with my jeweller if you want? I know he''s in the UK but I''m pretty sure he''d ship to Canada. He''s pricing everything up tomorrow so I should have a better idea of cost then. Alternatively you could wait until I post up pics of mine to see if you like what he''s done before doing anything.
Thank you for your offer of help, Loving Diamonds. Please let me know what your jeweller will charge, and if he''s willing to ship to Canada.

Cellentani, you''re right on the mark about our appalling lack of good jewellery shops here. We do have Tiffany''s, Royal de Versailles (bring your titanium Amex there) and Birk''s as well as smaller chains, but they are pricing themselves out of business. Sometimes I visit a local jeweller to buy silver cleaning polish and look at some of their diamonds while waiting for my receipt. Ridiculously expensive for appalling stones.
23.gif
I''ve sent him an email Isabel so as soon as I hear back I''ll let you know.
Thanks so much, LovingDiamonds.
35.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
thing2 and akmiss - oh, I really hope the bands work out for you both! I''ve been wearing one with my ER for the last 2 days, and it''s been very comfortable - no complaints. I will probably be a little more vigilant about taking it in to my jewelers for "prong-checkups", but I''m still thrilled with how it looks on the hand. Please promise you''ll post when they arrive, and I''m keeping my fingers crossed that your jeweler can work magic with the sizing.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, very pretty and delicate!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 12:53:44 AM
Author: cellentani
thing2 and akmiss - oh, I really hope the bands work out for you both! I''ve been wearing one with my ER for the last 2 days, and it''s been very comfortable - no complaints. I will probably be a little more vigilant about taking it in to my jewelers for ''prong-checkups'', but I''m still thrilled with how it looks on the hand. Please promise you''ll post when they arrive, and I''m keeping my fingers crossed that your jeweler can work magic with the sizing.

I''ll definitely keep you posted! My jeweler did a fantastic job for me a few years ago re-shanking and redoing 20 prongs on my grandmother''s 5 stone diamond ring, so I''m hoping this will turn out just as well!

I''m really excited-so glad I saw your post! Your photos are really what pushed me over the edge to order it even though it''s way too big!

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
cellentani OMG...

The rings are beautiful, fun, graceful, unique...
The pics are awesome...
Your other pieces are fantastic...

Help me now Lord... I have to get off this forum before I become a bling addict! :)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 1:33:36 AM
Author: DebShine
cellentani OMG...

The rings are beautiful, fun, graceful, unique...
The pics are awesome...
Your other pieces are fantastic...

Help me now Lord... I have to get off this forum before I become a bling addict! :)
Sigh... it''s too late for me.

Thanks for your post DebShine - I really appreciate the wonderful things you said.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Your bands are beautiful!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 12:53:44 AM
thing2 and akmiss - oh, I really hope the bands work out for you both! I''ve been wearing one with my ER for the last 2 days, and it''s been very comfortable - no complaints. I will probably be a little more vigilant about taking it in to my jewelers for ''prong-checkups'', but I''m still thrilled with how it looks on the hand. Please promise you''ll post when they arrive, and I''m keeping my fingers crossed that your jeweler can work magic with the sizing.
Thanks for the inspiration and I will be sure to post some pics when the ring arrives
1.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Calling LovingDiamonds!!!! Did you hear from your jeweller how much it would cost to replicate this great band???

Apologies to Cellentani for thread-jacking yet again
11.gif
. I hope you''re enjoying your bands.
35.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I was just thinking the same thing!! Where are you LD??!! And I heard akmiss got her ring, but hasn''t posted pics yet. Thing2?? What about you?

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I did receive my band
9.gif
Sorry no pictures yet but I am working on it.

P.S. I Love it
1.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got mine but I''m not sure about it...I think the baguettes are different sizes and not on purpose! But it is super cute and dainty!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Isaku5 and Cellantani - I''ve been a bit side-tracked this week. Will get onto them on Monday.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 11:26:33 AM
Author: thing2of2
I got mine but I''m not sure about it...I think the baguettes are different sizes and not on purpose! But it is super cute and dainty!
Hey thing2 - that sounds kinda weird about the baguettes - can you post any pics? I''d be super-interested in seeing what you''re talking about. Also, gemgirl was saying that they have a really good warranty, so if you''re not happy with the stones, send it back for a replacement. Did you register the ring on Sonia''s site yet?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
akmiss and LovingDiamonds, looking forward to hearing from you both soon!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 11:40:48 AM

Hey thing2 - that sounds kinda weird about the baguettes - can you post any pics? I''d be super-interested in seeing what you''re talking about. Also, gemgirl was saying that they have a really good warranty, so if you''re not happy with the stones, send it back for a replacement. Did you register the ring on Sonia''s site yet?

Oh that''s good to know about the warranty! I''ll try to take some pictures later and post them for you-I''m about to go wedding invitation shopping or I''d do it now! I''ll make a separate thread because I don''t want to threadjack your thread anymore! I''m pretty sure at least 1, maybe 2 of the baguettes are different sizes, and I just don''t think I can live with that!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/14/2009 11:40:48 AM

Just go to soniab.com and click on "customer service" and you''ll see Sonia''s phone number and company address and also Teresa''s name. Teresa is Sonia''s right arm. Just give T a call and tell her that you''re sending your ring in because some of the diamonds seem mis-matched to you. Their jewelers will inspect the ring, measure the stones and if they are different sizes, they will replace those little mis-fits with no problem.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 11:33:02 AM
Sorry Isaku5 and Cellantani - I''ve been a bit side-tracked this week. Will get onto them on Monday.
That''s okay, LovingDiamonds. I hope the side-tracking was nothing serious.

I looked on the shopnbc.com site today specifically to see whether the bands will be on tomorrow''s Galerie de Bijoux shows, but I don''t think so.
14.gif

Just to show how obsessed I am with this dainty baguette style band, I checked out the Beverly K line at Pearlman''s and shuddered when I saw the price tag of almost 3k
23.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2009 10:38:06 PM

I looked on the shopnbc.com site today specifically to see whether the bands will be on tomorrow''s Galerie de Bijoux shows, but I don''t think so.
14.gif

Just to show how obsessed I am with this dainty baguette style band, I checked out the Beverly K line at Pearlman''s and shuddered when I saw the price tag of almost 3k
23.gif
Yeah, I just checked too, and it looks like she brought in a bunch of chunky, sterling silver stuff.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/15/2009 4:02:09 PM

Date: 2/14/2009 10:38:06 PM

14.gif

23.gif
Yeah, I just checked too, and it looks like she brought in a bunch of chunky, sterling silver stuff.
There are no regular Galerie de Bijoux shows scheduled for this month. Just Sonia''s silver line.
Big boo-hoo! It''s good for the silver lovers though.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
LovingDiamonds, I''m guessing that your jeweller''s price was high since you haven''t posted here.
4.gif

Is there another designer other than Beverly K who does a similar version?

Again cellentani, I''m apologizing for the threadjack
9.gif

legatogirl

Rough_Rock
Did you see this thread about LovingDiamond''s jeweler''s bands? Just making sure.
6.gif
)
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/isaku5-cellantani-as-promised.107695/

bumblebee

Rough_Rock
Cellentani - I love your bands!

Can you tell me about the yellow gold/diamond/yellow sapphire(?) band that is with your baguettes on p.4 of this thread? I LOVE that one and am looking for something similar. I peeked around for a thread on it but couldn''t find one.

Much thanks!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 8:12:04 PM
Author: legatogirl
Did you see this thread about LovingDiamond''s jeweler''s bands? Just making sure.
6.gif
)
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/isaku5-cellantani-as-promised.107695/
Thanks so much for the link to LD''s thread! I didn''t realize that there was a new one.
36.gif
35.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/24/2009 8:43:11 PM
Author: bumblebee
Cellentani - I love your bands!

Can you tell me about the yellow gold/diamond/yellow sapphire(?) band that is with your baguettes on p.4 of this thread? I LOVE that one and am looking for something similar. I peeked around for a thread on it but couldn't find one.

Much thanks!
Thanks for your lovely comments, bumblebee. I'm afraid the ring you're asking about is just a play ring - I found 2 of those at the Nordstrom outlet, and got them to use when traveling, or when I don't want to wear the good stuff. There also aren't any yellow stones in them - I think it's just the gold you're seeing. I have another pic of this ring with my e-ring when I was trying to see if any type of band would work; maybe you can see it better there. So sorry to be disappointing, bumblebee.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just found out that Sonia''s next shows will be April 19th thru the 21st. They had to skip the February and March shows for some reason. Sonia will be bringing an "exceptionally large assortment" of merchandise and the variety will cover all price ranges. It will be interesting to see what she''s got in store for us. Hopefully she''ll have some easily affordable sparkly treats. I can use a little pick me up.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE these little bands!!! So pretty!!!!
30.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2009 9:14:03 AM
Author: gemgirl
I just found out that Sonia''s next shows will be April 19th thru the 21st. They had to skip the February and March shows for some reason. Sonia will be bringing an ''exceptionally large assortment'' of merchandise and the variety will cover all price ranges. It will be interesting to see what she''s got in store for us. Hopefully she''ll have some easily affordable sparkly treats. I can use a little pick me up.
Great news! I''ll be watching.
36.gif
35.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
oh wow! i love your rings.. you have some gorgeous bands... I really love the dainty look and the alternating shapes. So many options to play with! DID I SAY GORGEOUS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results