shape
carat
color
clarity

Cellentani''s ultra-thin baguette bands are HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STOP WITH THE PHOTOS!
I''m so jealous and green with envy! You''re so lucky! lol

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Lauren, that''s a terrific idea, LOL. My local jeweler doesn''t have very many stack rings (and certainly not in this price range), so you''re lucky!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 5:00:36 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
STOP WITH THE PHOTOS!

Um, okay, stopping now. At least for a couple of hours...
31.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/3/2009 5:08:31 PM
Author: cellentani

Date: 2/3/2009 5:00:36 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
STOP WITH THE PHOTOS!

Um, okay, stopping now. At least for a couple of hours...
31.gif
No don''t stop! I really do want to see more ................... yummylicious!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 4:52:49 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Your pics rock, too!!!!!!! I''m swooning over here!!!!!

I think I''m going to start a list with my jeweler of small stacker rings. My husband can go to my local jeweler, check the next one off the list, pay for it, and promptly gift it to me on whichever holiday we''re celbrating!

I like this idea! The single prongs make those bands Cellantini. Make them!
Hmmm, why do I think Lauren''s going to be inventing some new holidays this year!? And thanks about the pics - they''ve been a lot of fun.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, I have got to stop coming back to look at these rings! I had my finger of the button last night to order one and I stopped myself. They are seriously gorgeous!!!!!!!
30.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
luv, the second ring in your avatar looks similar to cellentani''s. what''s the width of yours?

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
cellentani- guess i missed the pic you posted with the yellow gold band with RBs sandwiched between your two new ones. it looks great! i love how versatile the bands are.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I have not read the other comments but I have to say your rings are so cool! Gorgeous!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 7:17:36 PM
Author: sugar
luv, the second ring in your avatar looks similar to cellentani''s. what''s the width of yours?
Hey sugar! Mine is bezel set so it''s about 2.3 mm thick. I seriously need to tell my husband to put a block on my laptop so I can''t buy any more rings! I waaaaaant this one!!!!! The single prong setting is TDF!

lil425

Shiny_Rock
They are beautiful! Enjoy them!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 7:30:02 PM
Author: luvmyhalo

Hey sugar! Mine is bezel set so it's about 2.3 mm thick. I seriously need to tell my husband to put a block on my laptop so I can't buy any more rings! I waaaaaant this one!!!!! The single prong setting is TDF!
luvmyhalo - you're cracking me up!! But I'm so glad you like them. Honestly, I could not tell from the vendor's pics that these were single prong - from the glare on the pic, I thought the baguettes were bar set, and the rounds were prong set. So I was very pleasanty surprised when I got them.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your new rings are so delicate and beautiful!! Love all your photos with the endless combinations!
30.gif

kmcq

Rough_Rock
I''ve probably checked a hundred times today ( every half hour I might add) to see if you''ve posted more pictures. Man, I need a life!
9.gif
But all your rings are gorgeous!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 8:38:33 PM
Author: kmcq
I''ve probably checked a hundred times today ( every half hour I might add) to see if you''ve posted more pictures. Man, I need a life!
9.gif
But all your rings are gorgeous!
LOL, thank you kmcq, that''s too funny! I myself have spent some serious time on PS, drooling over everyone else''s baubles, so it''s very gratifying to have people say such wonderful things about mine. I figured everyone''s tired of the pic overload, but maybe I''ll see if I have anymore. After awhile, they all start to look the same to me, but I''m more than happy to oblige.
9.gif
, especially since I''m still lovin'' them too.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely drop dead gorgeous!! After I read this thread yesterday, I slipped over to Shopnbc and found sizes 8 and 9 only. Since I need a 7, I left the others alone until today. Well, I''m sure you can relate to what happened today --While I was placing my online order for the 8''s (Can be sized down ONE size, right?) They disappeared!!!
29.gif

I''m so angry with myself for waiting!! It was love at first sight for me, but definitely not an essential, that''s my *reason* for the procrastination. Anyway, I thought that maybe I could find them at another site---Nope. Wrong again.

I see that Ms Bitton will be back later in the month, but I''m not certain that these beauties will be available then
23.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oh isaku, I''m so sorry!!!! I definitely can relate to waiting a day and missing something I wanted.
14.gif
I can''t believe they sold out - did any of you other PSers get one??

You guys will probably shoot me, but I culled a few more pics from today.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
a casual, not-so-great shot
40.gif
And good grief, my nails look like a new car
14.gif

morebands1.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
24.gif
<------- in case you''ve seen too many of this kind of shot already!

morebands2.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Sapphire''s out of focus, but I just liked how the emphasis is on that naked band.

morebands4.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
One of the 600 different angles I took of this.

morebands7.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
with my aqua.

morebands9.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
almost done...

morebands10.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
The last pic''s being a fat rascal (too big), but I won''t bother resizing right now. Well, my bands were a "see if I like them enough for my birthday present" purchase, and I guess I''ll be keeping them. I think I may need another band go go in between them though...

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That vender''s pic doesn''t do any justice to those bands. Thank you for the great pics!!
Especially this one! Lovin your e-ring!!!-- could you remind me what kind of setting that is?
30.gif

morebands3abcd.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 12:38:23 AM
Author: blinkydoll
OH MY!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That vender''s pic doesn''t do any justice to those bands. Thank you for the great pics!!
Especially this one! Lovin your e-ring!!!-- could you remind me what kind of setting that is?
30.gif

Hey thanks, blinky. That setting is a rather humble one I found at my local jewelers. There was one in the case, but he made another one for me so my diamond would sit really low. I like that it looks sorta antique - don''t know if it''s my forever setting, but I''m loving it for now. Oh yeah, it was well under $1000, too. I''ve got another thread floating around with more pics of just that ring, if you''re interested.

Going now to check if there''s any progress on your gorgeous heart...
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results