LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 8:46:52 PM
Author: loriken214
Date: 6/30/2009 8:40:24 PM

Author: Babyblue033

Date: 6/30/2009 8:34:46 PM

Author: loriken214

I just got this pretty from Dan....she''s amazing!

Lori

So you''re the one who got that! Dan''s been cutting a lot of very pretty pink stones lately that makes my mouth water. When will we see pictures?
2.gif

Yep, it was me....I have a brand new camera sitting here in the box. I''ve been very sick lately and haven''t been up to doing much of anything, except a little posting, and will attempt photos just as soon as I can. My hands are shaking too much to get a decent shot of anything...even with my cell phone! I need to order a tripod.

Lori

I am so sorry, I really hope things start getting better for you soon.

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I've got this coming - a 5mm london blue topaz that Barry put into a stuller setting for me that he had laying around. It's a pendant for my youngest daughter's 11th birthday.

rpresent.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
I've also got this coming - by way of Frekechild. A 1.25 carat deep raspberry color tanga cushion that Barry cut long ago. It's 5.9mm square. Yipppeee!

(Oops - that arrow is pointing to a different stone - mine is in the upper left hand corner) The photo is some of Frekechild's lovely collection!

tn_rasptanga.JPG

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
and last - a yummy stone by way of brown.eyed.girl. A 6.5mm round malaya garnet cut by Barry...

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
here''s the malaya picture...

tn_Malaya_Garnet_1.jpg

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of sapphires coming from Michael E. for take 2 on my earring charms.

Amy%20sapphire%201.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
and one more of the malaya - I don''t have it quite yet. BEG''s hand - I hope she doesn''t mind! it shows the beauty of the stone that I am really excited to get! Actually, I don''t have any of these three things yet!

Malaya_Garnet_33.jpg

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Oh kismet! I just love your charms. Those are going to turn out marvelous as well!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
Lori, I think about you often. So sorry to hear you are not doing well. I just love the watch, and I have never seen anything like it. I''ve ordered a little fashion watch, but I don''t know how to link photos from a vendor. I can take a photo to show you when it arrives.

Fiery, I see you have a new avatar. Is the dog a puppy with white or is it an older dog that has grey hair?

Freke, When you say your package is arriving, does that mean the missing one has been resolved, we hope?

Finally, I do have a new stone. It is a black star sapphire. It is very translucent, so it sort of looks like a dark brown. The star is not white (it is not treated) but more of a tan color. These stones are a lot of fun, and reasonably priced. Here she is:

blacktabby.JPG

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Cinnamon -- you''ve been busy!

Pink Tower -- She''s an adult, grey all over, but natural light was filtering in and giving her some "highlights". :) V. interesting looking star sapphire!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lori- so sorry you are not feeling well, I hope you get feeling better soon. such a sweetie! glad you got some new beautiful gems and lovely watch! goodness you've been busy!
9.gif
I can't wait for the photoshoot of that dan stone... gorgeous pink!

Goodness- everyone has some gorgeous stone and projects going on!

Frekechild- another beautiful gem.

Babyblue- the peter toracca asscher stone, was it on his site? if so i might have seen it?

can't wait to see the mali garnet from Marie too!

Cinnamon13- you've been busy too!...lol

Cellentani - can't wait to see your setting and your stone set either... yay!

Kismet... beautiful Blue shade of sapphire you got there, Am I looking in the wrong spot on his site? I can't ever find any gems on michaels site? i've always had to request one to be sent via email to me for viewing
33.gif

Pink Tower- fantastic star sapphire.

keep em coming.. I love to hear all the projects in the works. so much fun, and I'll be sure to watch for your thread on the beauties!
36.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 10:23:44 AM
Author: D&T

Kismet... beautiful Blue shade of sapphire you got there, Am I looking in the wrong spot on his site? I can''t ever find any gems on michaels site? i''ve always had to request one to be sent via email to me for viewing
33.gif

Yeah I had to request a pic too. But if you look on his site, he has a link to another forum. You can find more of his stones there too.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Everyone has such great projects, so fun to see what's in the works!!!

My most recent is a new home for Pink Lady my 1.02ct GIA Light Pink Pear...

Pink Lady Wax1a.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Set with .49ctw F color kite cuts.

Pink Lady Wax3a.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
The Bezel will be in 18kt RG and the rest of the ring in Plat.

Pink Lady Wax5a.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Poor pic of Pink Lady, but a good one of the ring design.

Pink Lady Wax2b.jpg

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I am super excited, I know that it is not a design that most will like-but I love it!!! It was originally going to be a split shank with the kites bezeled, but the designer said that the integrity was not there for the ring-so this is the new design. Modern, sleek, angle shoulders, squared off shank, high polish and sits higher off my finger than before.

Pink Lady Wax4b.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2009 10:32:20 AM
Author: stepcutnut
I am super excited, I know that it is not a design that most will like-but I love it!!! It was originally going to be a split shank with the kites bezeled, but the designer said that the integrity was not there for the ring-so this is the new design. Modern, sleek, angle shoulders, squared off shank, high polish and sits higher off my finger than before.
I LOVE IT! i love bezels anything. how long until you have it?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW everyone is so so busy buying stones and setting them. I feel like such a slacker! I''m just being indecisive lately, don''t know what I want to do next.

With gold so high I think I might want to buy more stones and wait on settings...but then I saw the thread on stacking rings and loved it...

So I''ve bought a Jewel Jet from Wink and should have it in the next couple of weeks. At least my diamonds will finally be clean. LOL Then I may need help in deciding on my next purchase.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I have these on the way from Barry. I should receive them today. 3 mm tsavs with a matching "surprise" 4mm pendant. Barry went looking for a piece of rough to send along with the earrings and came across one that was a perfect match to the earrings so he cut it for me and it turned out to be an IF piece.
9.gif
Gotta love Barry. According to Barry the pic shows a lot of gray, as the background is supposed to be white, and the earrings are more of a pure green than the picture shows. I 100% trust his description and can''t wait to get them!
36.gif

tsavs.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2009 10:50:40 AM
Author: brandy_z28
I have these on the way from Barry. I should receive them today. 3 mm tsavs with a matching ''surprise'' 4mm pendant. Barry went looking for a piece of rough to send along with the earrings and came across one that was a perfect match to the earrings so he cut it for me and it turned out to be an IF piece.
9.gif
Gotta love Barry. According to Barry the pic shows a lot of gray, as the background is supposed to be white, and the earrings are more of a pure green than the picture shows. I 100% trust his description and can''t wait to get them!
36.gif
OMgosh Brandy... I love these! I''m in need of a gem stud earrings, and now I gotta talk with Barry... of course to find me some! They look great!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 10:46:15 AM
Author: D&T
Date: 7/1/2009 10:32:20 AM

Author: stepcutnut

I LOVE IT! i love bezels anything. how long until you have it?
Thansk D&T!!! I''m a bezel fan too! I still haven''t heard the ETA on the ring, am almost afraid to ask-it''s been taking awhile with some of the design issues with the kites.

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Brandy-those are lovely!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Brandy the new earrings look perfectly lovely. And you have to love the surprise pendant! Are they for you or a gift?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh - I haven''t checked back on this thread since early yesterday, and I''m DYING here!

SCN - that is going to be a killer ring!

Kismet - your ability to enable just by doing those earring charms is enviable! Those sapphires are lovely!

Cinnamon - your new stones are lovely!!!

Lori - I''ve been thinking about you, and I love that watch! Good to see you posting in here, and I hope you feel better very soon!
35.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 9:44:30 AM
Author: Pink Tower
Freke, When you say your package is arriving, does that mean the missing one has been resolved, we hope?
Unfortunately, no. I still don''t know what''s going on with that. The blue pretty that''s coming is something very small...and belonged to a PSer...

HOWEVER, in good news, I''m currently charging my batteries to take long needed pics of the stone I posted on the previous page, and the blue mystery stone.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/1/2009 12:32:59 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Unfortunately, no. I still don''t know what''s going on with that. The blue pretty that''s coming is something very small...and belonged to a PSer...
I think I may have solved it! Is the small blue pretty a sapphire?
31.gif

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I just bought this topaz from Peter Torraca.

ls;kfjpoeiwfansdi.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 12:37:21 PM
Author: Babyblue033
Date: 7/1/2009 12:32:59 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I think I may have solved it! Is the small blue pretty a sapphire?
31.gif
You are on the right track. 100 extra points if you can guess the actual stone!
3.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone has so many new pretties to look forward too.
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results