shape
carat
color
clarity

Cat... might have cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad things went well. Best of luck.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOORAY! HOORAY! Major head bonks going out to you and Duncan!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so happy he is doing so well!
emrose.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for Duncan!!
36.gif

And I hope this job works out for you!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
WAY TO GO DUNCAN!!!!! FABULOUS!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad things are going well, gonna keep my toes crossed until everything''s back and he''s back to his old self (sans the toofs lol)

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so happy for you that Duncan''s surgery went well!
36.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m so glad to hear that Duncan''s surgery went well! Hopefully the vet''s gut feeling is correct, and it''s not cancer (my fingers are crossed)!

It sounds like your job is going well! Hopefully your FI and your kitties will all be in CA with you soon (and Duncan''s whole ordeal will be nothing but a bad memory)! My kitties send more head bonks!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay for Duncan!!! *head bonk*

36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!

I just read all your wonderful notes. I can not believe the sustained support from you guys and your babies-- and the crossed fingers and toes and eyes...lol. Head bonks all around! And that''s just from me! Duncan is eating-- even stubbornly hitting the dry food (gonna have to tell John to soak some of that in some low sodium organic chicken broth for him). He sends his thanks, as does John who logged on to read your comments and was as touched as I am.
21.gif

Office politics are lethal at this place.
38.gif
Gonna have to get some PS advice at the GTG tommorow on that... but otherwise things are going well with the job to date.

THANK YOU!!!!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How wonderful!!
36.gif
Hope he mends very fast & back to his old self. Sounds like he already is heading back to his old self eating his dry food. LOL

Judy
:)

aussiegirl23

Shiny_Rock
YAY for Duncan... or Fang : )

I''m sure he''ll be gorgeous again in no time... no matter if he''s one or more teeth fewer
41.gif

Hope recovery continues well... and let me just say again... YAY!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Aussie

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO Sorry! Mea Culpa... I had a dream the night the vet called that I posted the results on here... but, and this is going to sound crazy, I got the dream and reality confused and until Aussie mentioned it in another post I didn''t realize I never updated you all in reality.

HE''S FINE!!!Gonna need regular (every 4-6 months) dental cleanings and check ups but other than that... he''s healthy!!! No cancer. YAY!!!

You guys are the best. Seriously. You were all so wonderful and caring and thoughtful throughout this mess, I cannot tell you how much it means to me to know that the support you, and your pets, offer is here. I am very blessed you all are here.

I''m in CA now, new job. And it''s going okay. I haven''t been on, almost at all. ANd I''m sorry about that too. Will be better in the future. How is everyone, and their babies? I know Maya isn''t feeling well
7.gif
... is everyone else, and their babies, okay?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay that is great news!!!! I have been thinking of you. So glad Duncan's ok. And glad the job is going well. Thanks for the update!!!
36.gif
35.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
What wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!! It''s so nice to hear about a happy ending. Glad to hear Duncan is doing so well.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m glad to hear Duncan is fine!

After your ordeal I did schedule Chloe for a teeth cleaning (along with her physical and shots, which were already scheduled). Other than having to get one tooth pulled, she''s fine.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you had good news!
36.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy, I am sorry that I missed this topic,
I am glad to hear that Duncan''s surgery went well.
36.gif
36.gif

Kerbear560

Shiny_Rock
Yay! I''m soooo happy to hear that Duncan is cancer-free and doing well! I''ve been wondering about him (and hoping that you didn''t receive bad news, since you hadn''t updated)!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay... I REALLY feel like a heel now. I''m sorry I didn''t update. I''ve been having some WACKY Vivid dreams. And this was one of them.

THANK YOU ALL, again. Kerbear560, flower12, Madam Bijoux, FireGoddess, Cind11, and Kaleigh! I don''t get to see him till December-- but I will be sure give him hugs for you when I see him... and I know he sends head butts back.

FG-- SO glad you got Chloe checked and that she''s fine. I hope it was a small tooth, and I''m glad it won''t be giving her trouble any more. Smooches for the beautiful girl.

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy:
So sorry to hear about your kitty Duncan. I feel for you. I lost my Joey a few Xmas''s ago to cancer...but I still have his sister Cleo who is now 16 1/2 and still the queen of the house...

My thoughts and kitty prayers are with Duncan and you...

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2006 7:54:06 PM
Author: Clarygrace
Gypsy:
So sorry to hear about your kitty Duncan. I feel for you. I lost my Joey a few Xmas''s ago to cancer...but I still have his sister Cleo who is now 16 1/2 and still the queen of the house...

My thoughts and kitty prayers are with Duncan and you...

Oh Clary,

It wasn''t cancer-- we just got bak the second biopsy results... last week. A really bad infection lodged in his bone and was destroying it and it looked like cancer to the first vet that went in to look at it. But he''s fine now-- really. I''m SO SO sorry for your loss. I''m sure Cleo and you both miss Joey very much. Duncan and I both offer our condolences.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results