shape
carat
color
clarity

Casual, every-day 3 stone diamond ring in platinum

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs-B, I have to come back here to tell you how much I love the flow of your band. And I also just realised why I like it so much. I'm getting a marquise currently and the dxxxxdb presentation of a marquise set east-west has sort of a similar flow to your band. I just love the soft, curvy look.

Can you please show us a photo of the underside of your setting? Are there azures to clean the pavilion of your diamonds? Thank you.

Hi, @thecat :))

I'll try to get a few snaps today and post them. I love that general shape on rings also - which is largely why I love 3 stone rings n general. What size is your marquise - and care to share a little about your new design? I love E/W settings for marquise diamonds! I find if they get too large, tho, they can look very flat across the top. Why I like this current ring is because it's so rounded on all sides; it has no angles or sharp edges. It *is* open at the back - and I'll get some photos up later on today.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mrs B, my marquise is slender at 9.3×4.3mm. I'm dreaming up a marquise in oval setting set east west since I have never seen one of those. Then again there might be a reason why it's uncommon :lol::lol: I'm not sure if I should be that adventurous but it's for a fun RHR afterall ;)2

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
... I'm getting a marquise currently and the dxxxxdb presentation of a marquise set east-west has sort of a similar flow to your band.

One example: WWW

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the photo Mrs B. Even the back of the ring has such a graceful flow to it.:love: More importantly the diamonds can be cleaned with ease and kept sparkly.:clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results