shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity Ring....Who sells....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Where could I order the Carier Trinity Ring...Plain, no diamonds???? I can''t figure out where to purchase it? I have been on the Cartier site and it just shows photos???? :) WOOOO Does anyone make a nice replica??? WOOOOOOO Thank you

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Woobug, sorry to state the obvious, but call Cartier if you want a real one. I believe plain ones are less than $1K.

If you want something similar, check out the Memoire Rolling Ring. They all have diamonds in some capacity it seems however. You could call them.

Sometimes Signed Pieces carries 2nd hand Trinity rings. If you can find one in your size, this is a great option for an authentic piece.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
The plain ones cost $750 now WOO. Diamondfan and I just bought them. I''d really try to go to Cartier to try them on. The sizing is a bit tricky. At first I bought a size 50, but ended up returning it for a size 49. There are knock offs, but don''t know any links to give you. SP has one in a size 6, for $475 I believe. HTH, I love mine!!!
1.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo, thank you so much! Did you go to a cartier store or order online? What size do you normally wear??? Wooo, I really want a real one :)!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
its 10,000 at cartier. however, signed pieces has one, but you can''t resize it

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 11:30:02 AM
Author: woobug02
woooo, thank you so much! Did you go to a cartier store or order online? What size do you normally wear??? Wooo, I really want a real one :)!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yes I went to the Cartier store. I wear a size 5, the size 50 is a 5 1/4, thought I''d need that size as it''s 3 rings together. But wore it for a couple days and it was too loose, so got the size 49. They were very nice about letting me wear it while I was deciding what was my correct size. It''s really fun to play with too!!
1.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo I found one at the Cartier recommended boutique in Michigan. They have one instock in a size 5.... I am so excited. Do you have picture of yours on your hand???? :) WOOO

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 1:39:19 PM
Woooo I found one at the Cartier recommended boutique in Michigan. They have one instock in a size 5.... I am so excited. Do you have picture of yours on your hand???? :) WOOO
Yay!!! Sorry no pics!!! You''ll love it, and the box is gorgeous, haha.
31.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaliegh, you have been wonderful!! I am very excited. P.S. I love your set :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 12:33:28 PM
Author: biblobaggins23
its 10,000 at cartier. however, signed pieces has one, but you can''t resize it
We are talking about the tri color ring all gold, no diamonds.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi woo! i believe harriette posted a pic of her tri color cartier trinity. it was not too long ago. in the past couple of months. a search would find it for you. hth.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 2:13:20 PM
Author: crown1
hi woo! i believe harriette posted a pic of her tri color cartier trinity. it was not too long ago. in the past couple of months. a search would find it for you. hth.
There is a thread in jewelry pieces, think the pic is there...

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooo does your say Cartier???? Woooo is it a nice weight? I am so excited. I have only seen them on tv or here but love the ring :)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I had ordered a plain tri-color 2mm from memoire. Should be getting it sometime next week.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
can''t wait to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 2:47:46 PM
woooo does your say Cartier???? Woooo is it a nice weight? I am so excited. I have only seen them on tv or here but love the ring :)
Yes on the rose gold ring it says Cartier going across it. It is a nice weight.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are 800.00 but I am not sure if Cartier would send one, they might though...you just need to know your size.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Anyone know how much was the memiore :)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i posted those prices on another thread. i'll see if i can find it.

eta: the prices are in the cartier trinity ring thread in the jewelry section. the one kaleigh has bumped for you.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
Well, if you don''t mind going without a brand name, I got my sister a ring from www.rollingring.com, and she''s quite happy with it. It has a good weight to it (feels nice and sturdy), and she says it''s very comfortable. Prices start at around $197 for 14k gold, a little more for 18k, and you can choose lots of options (choice of gold color, or tri-color, thickness, plain, or with diamonds). While I know it''s not on par with Cartier or Memoire, it''s a very decent ring for the price.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, I looked at their site and their rings looked very nice ;-) Thank you so much for the info I would like to see one in person...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
At BBB the plain tri-color 3mm memoire was I believe $1100. They also had the tri-color with channel set diamonds. Forgot the price on that one.

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 10:21:41 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
At BBB the plain tri-color 3mm memoire was I believe $1100. They also had the tri-color with channel set diamonds. Forgot the price on that one.

you can go to the cartier website and request quotes on the rolling rings. the platinumn channel set rolling ring is like 10,000 dollars. not sure about the other ones.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi biblo! did you actually get that price on the cartier as i have called them a total of three times and they have been consistent with saying they don''t do platinum. i just did talk to customer service at cartier north america and she confirms that it is not made. when i told her i had seen a price posted on an internet forum she says that a request would have to be made to a boutique for a custom order. that would be submitted to paris who would decide whether to do it, the price and the time it would take to make.

hi goth! did you get that price from an actual store or online? i was told by an sa at a store (via phone) that they did not stock memoire rolling rings only wedding bands. the online sa told me they do not even stock memoire. i am curious about the price as my jeweler (who has ordered a memoire rolling ring for me) gave me a 1800 price for the 3mm all platinum rolling ring and 575 for the all wg or tri color gold. if i have been mislead i need to know. he did give me a discount but the discount price would have been more than 1100.

i am only interested in confirming these prices because i was interested in these items and was not given the same info you have posted. i don''t like to do business with vendors who mislead me and would like to know for my own satisfaction and for people who read these forums and may be interested also. thanks for your help.
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I had called memoire directly and they gave me store names around where I live.

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/12/2007 4:49:44 PM
Woo, I looked at their site and their rings looked very nice ;-) Thank you so much for the info I would like to see one in person...
HI Woobug02,

After looking for mens wedding for a whole day, we accidently came across a rolling ring in a B&M that was extremely overpriced ($1,500) in the last store we went into. I had never seen one and fell in love with the concept and it is definitely different for a man to have a ring like this.
My fiancee looked all over the net and decided to order an 18k tri-color rolling ring for me from rollingring.com. It should arriving sometime in the next week or so.

http://www.rollingring.com/Rolling-Rings-p/rolling-rings-3b3cthick.htm

Of course, rolling ring beat the B&M price and all other internet vendors. I will post more when the ring arrives.

Good Luck
MWG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooo please post the pics. when we get it!!! I can''t wit to see. I am torn on which to order

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, over the weekend I located a Cartier trinity ring in my size on ebay... It is 1/2 the price of a new and is listed in new condition. However, it only says Cartier inside not on the front... Which is fine with me but I wondered if that is an issue. The seller has a 99.9% rating and has many designer items on their site. BUT no return policy ..... Please give me thoughts. :)

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi woo! i am scared of ebay. i just have no confidence in making a deal like that. many get great deals doing this very thing just not for me. someone just in the last day or two posted about a power seller who even messed with her feedback after sending her a defective item. i do think it could be authentic and the cartier on the outside is just worn off especially since the rolling factor.

i believe i would pay full price, try signed pieces or something similar or go with another company who you feel you can trust. i am going to pick up a custom memoire rolling ring this afternoon. i believe the tri-color rolling ring from them is $575. i hope you find what you want.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results