shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity Ring....Who sells....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Crown.... I too am really nervous. I''ll think I''ll pass on it :)

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Our experience with Rollingring.com:

Rollingring.com pictures are great.....in fact; awesome looking!!!!

But, the Tri-color "THICK" rolling ring that we ordered came in and did not look like the ring in the picture. We contacted them and we thought that they had sent us a "MEDIUM" ring instead, because the bands were not 2 mm thick as advertised. They were about +/- 1 mm thick.

The owner contacted us back and stated that was the correct ring. We sent it back and they refunded our money.

Also, the engraving is actually "stamped in" lettering and not very attractive or clear.

I hope your rings from them turn out great, ours did not, but all ended well. Rolling ring has a great return policy and we appreciate that.

Now, we are off to Cartier to get a rolling ring from them and spend more money.

MWG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO Thank you :) I am so happy you gave me the info. I too am going to go with Cartier :) I have been waiting to hear about Rollingrings.com and now woooooooooooo I am off to Cartier too

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let us know what you decide Woo!
35.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Woo,

Maybe I will see you at Cartier!!!! Good Luck and take pictures!!!!!!!

MWG

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun, those of you who are off to Cartier. The plain rolling ring is my favourite pieces of jewellery. I never leave home without it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results