shape
carat
color
clarity

can you make a graduated 5 stone with a 6mm stone?

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Niel, i too have been considering graduated 5 stone for a while, like you I also have 6mm stone. I also do have setting fear and would like to find stock setting and not to go custom. In my search I found great graduated uprong 5 stone setting from adwar, that might beautifully work with 6mm stone as center. The sides stonea are 4mm and 4.5mm. I think that would be compromise between 0.15 and 0.25 and 4 and 5mm stones. Will try to upload picture for you in the moment..

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
the Center Stone is for 1 carat, but I think they can put 6mm in it lower, however, I am not sure you like low set??

the side Stones are 0,25 and 0,33

here is the link

http://www.adwar.com/products/styles/25194L/view

adwar has also smaller Version on the same page.

Good luck with your Project, and I will be closely watching your Progress as I am planning something similar for the next year.

five_0.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for posting those!! The first WG one you posted looks like its the same company as the setting they showed me. The cads look like they are from the same place. I emailed them to see what they can do.

I actually contacted james Allen to see if they could do it within my budget. They seemed a little confident, so we will see.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
So 0.30 and 0.15 set? I think it sounds lovely and the quote seems reasonable. BG settings and finish quality is superb!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results