shape
carat
color
clarity

Can Someone show me your K diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I just got my 5 year ring, and I know that I will be upgrading my diamond on my 30th Birthday,, so I wanted to see what the lowest color grade I can get a way with... I have a J 1.014 ACA from WF and it looks so white,, and I''ve seen someone on pricescope with a K but can''t remember who. and it was so white.. I''m thinking about going to a K and getting a 1.5 or 2 ct.... any pictures would be FANTASTIC.... don''t be shy
35.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMT- That ROCK IS GORGEOUS!!! so that''s what K looks like? do you see any yellow? I''m very tempted to getting a K, so Thanks! for sharing!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MMT- Where did you get that ROck.. Very ICY white.. I love it!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I bought my diamond at a local store before I found pricescope. The only time I can see any color is when it is right next to a very white stone. I think you would be very happy with a K. Are you looking at the online vendors? Do you have a setting picked out?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is my current setting, its actually custom made by whiteflash, While i love my setting, I am hoping they can change the head to a half bezel (it''s a little pointy sharp on those corners.. then upgrade to a 1.3 K ACA.... we shall see
20.gif
if it works out otherwise, I''ll have to wait a little longer to get a whole new setting,, and make this one my RHR with a Pink saphhire... too many choices... sorry one of the pics.. shows yellow...but I don''t see it, must be my mounting reflection....

terry5yrring1[101].jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here''s another

Terry5yrring002.jpg

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
K''s will look white enough in most situations. There are some though where the warmth is obvious.

Here''s my K pendant next to my G e-ring.

K1ctpend.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooh that is gorgeous... I hope its white enough... it''s an ACA whiteflash... so hopefully
36.gif
it works out..... otherwise,,, will have to upgrade some more later
31.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGOUS JENN- THANKS,,, I think i''m leaning on getting a K- and like you, I want to do a mini upgrade for my 30th- think this is a traumatic year for me i guess
emcry.gif
,, but now... i''m all confuse if I''m going to go with a three stone, or keep my current setting or go with a single solitaire.. bezel set of course.. i''m a bezel/bar set kind of girl maybe later I''ll post another thread for voting ehh on setting I have a ways to go... so setting will be later.. I guess I can upgrade the diamond now and the setting later.. just don''t quite know after being on PS... choices have been skyrocking for me. I used to know what I wanted. now all confuse after seeing/drooling over these gorgeous ring...

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the Ks!! I don''t have one but I hope to someday! (or an L or M!!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results