shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all OEC's L through OP! Please Share your Beauty!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
@sweetpea&babycorn Not to hijack my own thread but how is it going with your reset with Sako? Any closer? I feel like you should be commiserating with us in the 2 week wait Thread in RT :lol:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
@sweetpea&babycorn Not to hijack my own thread but how is it going with your reset with Sako? Any closer? I feel like you should be commiserating with us in the 2 week wait Thread in RT :lol:

Lol you’re so lovely for checking in.
Honestly the delays on this project have been on my end. I’m so anxious about the finality of this reset and so indecisive. Sako has been amazing though, bless that man’s soul.

I FINALLY decided on engraving design that I think Sako will start work on soon and then it’s going to be more anxiety over how bulky the ring is going to be etc etc etc because it is massive right now so that Sako has enough metal to work with and the will shave a bunch down as the ring makes her way to its final form.

I’m so excited to see your ring! Pls post asap!!!

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Lol you’re so lovely for checking in.
Honestly the delays on this project have been on my end. I’m so anxious about the finality of this reset and so indecisive. Sako has been amazing though, bless that man’s soul.

I FINALLY decided on engraving design that I think Sako will start work on soon and then it’s going to be more anxiety over how bulky the ring is going to be etc etc etc because it is massive right now so that Sako has enough metal to work with and the will shave a bunch down as the ring makes her way to its final form.

I’m so excited to see your ring! Pls post asap!!!

I am so excited to see my ring too, lol!

I totally understand your anxiety towards the finality of the reset of sn upgrade, for some reason it feels even more anxiety ridden then receiving the initial ring, because we are much more educated and particular after all of these years on PS! I am anxiety ridden over the color and while she is super bright, she is def warm, and I can see it on the body- not sure how she will appear in her new setting! So I feel you, and I am soooo excited for you! Sako does BEAUTIFUL work!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results