shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD help! 5 stone ring - RB w/traps and bullets

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! Good to know that technology now can provide a 'mock up' prior to casting! Good thing you got photos with it on before the kids! Thanks for sharing!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good Lord... this ring! I'm soooo envious right now -- it is perfection. :love: :love: :love:

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No wonder you are thrilled to have received the true-to-life mock-up -- the proportions, and design, are superb!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The final CAD and model looks AMAZING! Not many stones can pull off a 5 stone ring, but yours can! :D
Is Caysie sourcing the side stones for you? I can't wait to see the finished ring!

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
Thanks all! Caysie is having the traps and bullets custom cut for me. Hooray!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Veltiesmom|1460001449|4016463 said:
Thanks all! Caysie is having the traps and bullets custom cut for me. Hooray!
May I ask what color side stones you are using? I have your stone's twin and in case I decide to change settings in the future...

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
I *think* Caysie said the side stones will be G/H even though center stone is a J, because the step cuts will show more color.

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
This looks AMAZING!! My e ring is a much smaller OEC with bullets and the combo of the step cuts with a round center keeps the focus on the center and plays nicely with lots of types of bands. I think you will love the final result - I can't wait to see it!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
ANy update? I'd love to see finished product!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results