shape
carat
color
clarity

CAD from Tianyu

Taurus2313

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone, thanks for the input I’ve been getting for my million engagement ring questions. I got a quote for a wedding set for my style inspiration (below), but I wanted to make some adjustments before asking to make a CAD. Here’s a drawing I threw together (I’ll probably try to make something more even to show them). What do you think about the prongs, heart or claw (or just heart on the top and claw for the rest?) I like the way some heart prongs look like leaves, so it gives it more of a stylistic vine feel. Also, would 4 prongs be enough, or would you recommend another set for sturdiness? The other question is, how far can I safely veer from the original design? I’ve heard things can get tricky with the more custom designs. And keep the milgrain or no? I feel like the original design’s is pretty chunky to begin with, so based on what I’ve seen from others on here, they’d be able to get pretty close. Any other input about the design? Thanks! 49EC9C80-D8BC-4B00-96BB-9327FE4B2413.jpeg 5BAC11BF-C1B0-4C15-B977-5A97FB283846.jpeg

:love::love:That is VERY Pretty and Unique! I like your mock up alot and think that it looks great. I personally wouldn't change a thing! ;)2 I love how you added the scrolls to the matching wedding band..

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,

I'm new to this board and this thread came in my google search for a halo settting just like the one you created! (except for a 7mm stone). When you received the setting did you find that your diamond sat as flush/low as you'd hoped? and was the setting made from diamonds or halo? Lastly, any chance you have pictures/videos of your diamond sitting in the setting?

Appreciate any answers as I'm thinking of ordering from Tainyu.

Thanks in advance!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results