Bella_mezzo|1338074799|3204466 said:
it's perfect! enjoy it :bigsmile:
Thank you!

Dancing Fire|1338083767|3204516 said:
Ame...beautiful ring!! ...congrats FOR NOW :!: ... :lol:
THANKS, FOR NOW. lol

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Well I liked it before and I like it now. (Covering head with hands and backing away slowly)...I think it would sure look purdy with another one on the other side of your e-ring, but maybe that's my OCD coming out. :Up_to_something:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame: I certainly don't know all the back story, but this I know: it is beautiful, elegant and ever so refined. It looks wonderful on your long fingers and looks great with your other rings...please love it!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1338098865|3204590 said:
Ame: I certainly don't know all the back story, but this I know: it is beautiful, elegant and ever so refined. It looks wonderful on your long fingers and looks great with your other rings...please love it!
FYI...Ame is on every vendor's "black list" from here to Timbuktu ... :rodent: :lol:

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
ame|1337890750|3202878 said:
The height is perfect, the width is perfect...it has the right outer "curve" which is awesome too. Woot!

Ame, this is what I see when I look at your set too, so enjoy it! It is beautifully matched even if it's not what you initially wanted. I like all three together :appl:

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
ame|1337871883|3202602 said:
I didn't take any with Olloclip or the real camera yet. Mostly bec I haven't made time.

I hope you can. I'd like to see more!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you keep it. It really looks beautiful with your e-ring!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Begonia|1338093956|3204561 said:
Well I liked it before and I like it now. (Covering head with hands and backing away slowly)...I think it would sure look purdy with another one on the other side of your e-ring, but maybe that's my OCD coming out. :Up_to_something:

Haha!!! My friend said the same--that I need another. I'll go BLIND and insane.

Thank you! I haven't had much wear time this weekend yet with everything Im working on but I plan to bust it out as soon as I finish laundry.

Dancing Fire|1338102459|3204618 said:
FYI...Ame is on every vendor's "black list" from here to Timbuktu ... :rodent: :lol:
I probably could not say it better. My anal-retentiveness and demand for perfection sure left an indelible mark on just about every vendor I've worked with.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Echidna|1338109228|3204641 said:
ame|1337890750|3202878 said:
The height is perfect, the width is perfect...it has the right outer "curve" which is awesome too. Woot!

Ame, this is what I see when I look at your set too, so enjoy it! It is beautifully matched even if it's not what you initially wanted. I like all three together :appl:
Thank you!!

I tend to go with all three. I really waffled on just the two or all three but for some reason that plain band works. I do need to find one that goes better with the Vatche though, the curves don't match and it's annoying. But Im certainly not in a hurry!

Imdanny|1338116997|3204649 said:
ame|1337871883|3202602 said:
I didn't take any with Olloclip or the real camera yet. Mostly bec I haven't made time.

I hope you can. I'd like to see more!
I tried some pics outside with the DSLR before I felt the sweat dripping down my back into my shorts...lol So Hopefully Ill get more up here. I need to see if any are clear.

mrssalvo|1338118996|3204653 said:
I hope you keep it. It really looks beautiful with your e-ring!
Thanks!!!

I think I am going to keep it. It really fits with the ering, and despite being so anti-channel, this just works well, they match up just right, and I would like to hope is safer than prong set for me.

More pics hopefully will come shortly!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok a few turned out!

diamondinthebox.jpg

fireinabox.jpg

fireinthebowl.jpg

fireyrock.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few more...

That red wrapped candy is Chinese New Year Lucky Candy which I call Penis Candy. The brand my hair-girl buys (she's chinese) is Garden, and its logo is a little chef. But when I first saw the wrapper ten years ago, it looked like a little weenie on the side of the wrapper. The candies are little white strawberry hard candies with some filling. So it's stuck now as penis candy. It's also freakin' good, so I do eat a lot of it.

sweettreat.jpg

inthebox.jpg

luckycharms.jpg

makersmark.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
A few more...obviously the main event was the stone in the vatche and less the band!

stackedonbox1.jpg

stackedonbox2.jpg

stackedonbox3.jpg

stackedonbox4.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last four!

stackedonbox5.jpg

stackedonbox6.jpg

stackonbox7.jpg

stackonbox8.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful shots Ame... now break out the Ollo clip and really dazzle us!! 8-)

(oh...wait... is that a bad idea to get inspecting the ring? I'm sorry if I suggested a bad thing.... :oops: )

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi said:
Beautiful shots Ame... now break out the Ollo clip and really dazzle us!! 8-)

(oh...wait... is that a bad idea to get inspecting the ring? I'm sorry if I suggested a bad thing.... :oops: )
lol! I've 30x'd this thing a million times. But I do need to get some good olloclip shots!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the olloclip - and its all because of YOU finding it! thanks for that - I'm really grateful for the info sharing that you provide - you are a real gem on PS (lol - no pun intended... but it was a good one! :tongue: )

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1338158505|3204815 said:
^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love the olloclip - and its all because of YOU finding it! thanks for that - I'm really grateful for the info sharing that you provide - you are a real gem on PS (lol - no pun intended... but it was a good one! :tongue: )
Well thanks! I am thrilled that you love it! AND that I am helpful.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love all the new pictures! Seriously Ame, it's a gorgeous, gorgeous set! I really hope you will wear it and enjoy it! :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1338153136|3204789 said:
That red wrapped candy is Chinese New Year Lucky Candy which I call Penis Candy. The brand my hair-girl buys (she's chinese) is Garden, and its logo is a little chef. But when I first saw the wrapper ten years ago, it looked like a little weenie on the side of the wrapper. The candies are little white strawberry hard candies with some filling. So it's stuck now as penis candy. It's also freakin' good, so I do eat a lot of it.

Your new set is beautiful!

Hahahaha about the candy "May your new year by fertile and prosperous!"

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo|1338160946|3204838 said:
Love all the new pictures! Seriously Ame, it's a gorgeous, gorgeous set! I really hope you will wear it and enjoy it! :love:
Thank you!!! I am really seriously working on it. I missed them not wearing them most of the weekend, so that's a good start!!!

PintoBean|1338162130|3204847 said:
ame|1338153136|3204789 said:

Your new set is beautiful!

Hahahaha about the candy "May your new year by fertile and prosperous!"
YES! There's a penis for a reason! hahaha!

THANK YOU!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ame...you and your a little weenie candies... :wacko:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1338190837|3204976 said:
Ame...you and your a little weenie candies... :wacko:
They have a weenie right on the wrapper!

steelmagnolia

Rough_Rock
As someone who is just a step or two down the rung on the ladder of jewelry OCD, I just want to say I totally "get" you. If only it were as easy as "just relaxing" and "learning" to enjoy your baubles, eh? I also happen to have married into a family of people who have severe OCD that doesn't respond well to meds/therapy, and know how difficult it is for my DH to want to be regular instead of suffering from compulsions. I've learned that nothing is as simple as it "should" be. I've also learned that custom intricacies won't be for me, as I'll always find the one teeny thing that makes it impossible for me to not see everafter. Anyway, just so you know you're not the only one out there. And, for those who are like this, it seems they're used to it, and there's no need to be "sad" for them, just compassionate ... though I know it can be hard when you're on the other side of the OCD table looking on at someone's cray-cray! ;))

All that said, I adore the set you've put together! Classic and simple and beautiful!

P.S. I will say that having 5 children has reduced both my and DH's tendencies to obsess for too long, we're simply too busy sometimes to get crazed as we would elsewise. Most days I can't even find my loupe, and that can be a good thing! :loopy:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love that band and think it is a great solution! The good thing is that if you find it is still making you batty, you can resell and Tiffany maintain their value pretty well :halo:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
steelmagnolia|1338311158|3205571 said:
As someone who is just a step or two down the rung on the ladder of jewelry OCD, I just want to say I totally "get" you. If only it were as easy as "just relaxing" and "learning" to enjoy your baubles, eh? I also happen to have married into a family of people who have severe OCD that doesn't respond well to meds/therapy, and know how difficult it is for my DH to want to be regular instead of suffering from compulsions. I've learned that nothing is as simple as it "should" be. I've also learned that custom intricacies won't be for me, as I'll always find the one teeny thing that makes it impossible for me to not see everafter. Anyway, just so you know you're not the only one out there. And, for those who are like this, it seems they're used to it, and there's no need to be "sad" for them, just compassionate ... though I know it can be hard when you're on the other side of the OCD table looking on at someone's cray-cray! ;))

All that said, I adore the set you've put together! Classic and simple and beautiful!

P.S. I will say that having 5 children has reduced both my and DH's tendencies to obsess for too long, we're simply too busy sometimes to get crazed as we would elsewise. Most days I can't even find my loupe, and that can be a good thing! :loopy:
Aww thank you!!! And thanks for sharing your OCD feelings... I know I am really not the only one. It is really not "that easy", and it's just not something that is easy to overcome. I just don't wear them and that solves part of the problem... But that invites OTHER problems (theft!). If I had kids perhaps I'd be over it easier? I dunno. I don't wear them to babysit my nephew and cringe that my sister usually wears hers when she's toting him around. Though less about potential damage and more about what's IN them ewww!

Dreamer_D|1338312414|3205582 said:
I really love that band and think it is a great solution! The good thing is that if you find it is still making you batty, you can resell and Tiffany maintain their value pretty well :halo:
Thanks!!!

Being able to sit and select it helped a lot, though it didn't help the panic of loose or damaged stones, and all the other, at least not as much as I'd hoped. I wasn't as worried about loose stones til someone told me that they get loose a lot easier than a Shared Prong/MicroPave band would. :errrr: So now I have that demon to work on too. Anyway...yea I am pretty sure Ill hang on to it. Part of why I did buy it full price is that I didn't feel I'd totally lose my a$$ if I had to resell it later. And, obviously, sitting in front of a whole tray and selecting one under a scope!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know if this helps........ but............... I'm the mirror opposite of you. I wear my rings all the time and take 'em on and off and change 'em around obsessively. I also clean the ones I wear at least once a day - preferably in the US. I just looked in my goody box and counted (gulp) 15 channel set bands, of which 12 are full eternities. I have NEVER had a loose stone!!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have no idea if that would help....But here's how my brain works: All I can think about when I see someone who I know wears their rings all the time is "how destroyed is that ring and are those stones at this point since they're so careless to wear them so much!"

Also, whoa. 15 channels, 12 eternities!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
motownmama|1338318335|3205654 said:
I don't know if this helps........ but............... I'm the mirror opposite of you. I wear my rings all the time and take 'em on and off and change 'em around obsessively. I also clean the ones I wear at least once a day - preferably in the US. I just looked in my goody box and counted (gulp) 15 channel set bands, of which 12 are full eternities. I have NEVER had a loose stone!!
OMG! MotownMama ---- get thee to a camera.... STAT!!!! STart a thread - you have some serious bling that I am CRAVING a peek at!! I am humbled in your presence and bow to your collection ----- :halo:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1338325705|3205732 said:
motownmama|1338318335|3205654 said:
OMG! MotownMama ---- get thee to a camera.... STAT!!!! STart a thread - you have some serious bling that I am CRAVING a peek at!! I am humbled in your presence and bow to your collection ----- :halo:
:love: :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results