shape
carat
color
clarity

Brushed finish ring

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have a brushed finish ring? Please post pics! I’d like to hear your thoughts on how the finish has worn. I’m gearing up for a custom piece and it’s something I’m considering.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I have one, brushed silver with an amethyst. The effect is really pretty. The metal has a softened glow rather than super shiny. Just as you can repolish metal to make it shiny again, you can have this finish rebrushed to get out inevitable scratches. There's minor scratches on mine, but not at all noticeable. I think it would be a lot longer before you felt it needed touched up, shiny polish shows the scratches more readily.
20190527_114629.jpg

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I have one, brushed silver with an amethyst. The effect is really pretty. The metal has a softened glow rather than super shiny. Just as you can repolish metal to make it shiny again, you can have this finish rebrushed to get out inevitable scratches. There's minor scratches on mine, but not at all noticeable. I think it would be a lot longer before you felt it needed touched up, shiny polish shows the scratches more readily.
20190527_114629.jpg
Thank you! That is very helpful! Your ring is gorgeous

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Mjay i believe you could also get a brushed finish polished out if you decided you didn't like it, but double check with your jeweler ;-)

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have a brushed finish ring? Please post pics! I’d like to hear your thoughts on how the finish has worn. I’m gearing up for a custom piece and it’s something I’m considering.

my wedding set is brushed finish and it reverts to somewhat shiny overtime and needs to be refinished...i've taken it in every 9 months or so back to the jeweler for a re(anti)polish. i like the finish a LOT and think it wears better than high polish.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results