shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston area GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, if that still works for you. What time and where should we meet?

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Confused. Who is talking about carpooling with whom?

If somebody wants to carpool with me we could meet at the Crowne Plaza Hotel at exit 8 in Nashua.

Let me know if there are any takers or alternative suggestions.
9.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 9:40:03 AM
Author: CrookedRock
Humph... So jealous... No one lives in Florida! I''ll be in Boston in May... Do it again! Do it again! LOL
31.gif

I hope you all have a great time together!
36.gif
39.gif

We can certainly do it again! Let us know when you are headed up this way!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
i hope everyone has a great time tomorrow! i''ll be in nyc for the day, catching up on exhibits with my husband and some friends.

lobster mac and cheese--i''m still hoping to try this out soon.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Blu,

I was hoping that we could carpool but I''m going to have to meet you at the restaurant. Sorry! I''ll see you tomorrow.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2007 10:08:22 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Yes, if that still works for you. What time and where should we meet?
HH we can meet at the Bennys and either leave one of the cars there or we can park one at my house or yours. I''m not sure what time we need to meet. I believe we are going to meet up with Alj and she is going to drive to the resturant as she knows the area. I will talk with her tonight and finalize the details. Do you know how long the drive is? I think we should maybe meet around 11ish depending on the time frame.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey KT,
Benny''s is good. I think we should give ourselves at least 2 hours driving time as it''s an hour to Boston and then 40 min to an hour to Newburyport. So should we meet around 10:45-11:00?

HH

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds great HH. I will be in a black trailblazer with RI plates starting with DJ. I''ll try to be there just before 11:00 that will give us 2 hours. I have to leave at about 5:30 though, I hope that that is OK with you. We are having some people over for the big game tomorrow night and I have to prepare a bit. Let me know if there is any problems. Can''t wait to meet you!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds good. I''ll probably just walk over to the store as it''s right down the street from me. I''ll be in a blue Northface jacket. See you then!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, I''m TOTALLY bummed, but my ride bailed on me so I can''t come.
7.gif
39.gif
8.gif
15.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!! I''m SO BUMMED, Nebe! I was really looking forward to meeting you!!! ARGH!
emcry.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I just walked in the door (literally) from our GTG today, and what a lovely group of ladies these were!

SO fun to sit and chat with everyone and pass around the contraband!

I took a bazillion pictures, and I have to resize them, so it''ll be a little bit before I can get them done. But I just wanted to stop by and say what an honor it is to have the opportunity to meet all of these fine ladies.

After all these years, I STILL *marvel* at the quality of ladies that PS attracts.
9.gif

Thanks, gals, for a great and memorable afternoon!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Hey, you beat me to it!

Yes, it was a great get together with a group of fantastic ladies. I''m so glad we got a chance to meet, hang out and share the contraband!

I can''t wait to see posts of all the pics!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
Hi Al!

I just started a new thread...actually, I''m in the middle of writing it now.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I was wondering how long it would take for one of us to get home and start posting. I had a great time too, and loved meeting you all. Everyone is so sweet and FUN!

Looking forward to PICS!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2007 6:19:57 PM
Author: zoebartlett
9.gif
Hi Al!

I just started a new thread...actually, I''m in the middle of writing it now.

OK, then, I''ll move over!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Here is a group shot.......

Pinkie: Zoe B.''s 3-stone ring
Ring finger: Hudson Hawk''s oval halo, Alj''s 3-stone, Alj''s wedding ring
Middle finger: Hudson Hawk''s graduation diamond, KtRN''s 2.43 K solitaire
Index finger: Nytemist''s solitaire with Yellow Gold, tberube''s emerald halo, NE Lady''s SWOONABLE Asscher
Thumb: Selkie''s 3-stone sapphire ring

Group shot0.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Hey - where''s DiamanteBlu''s baubles?
emcry.gif
I wanted to show them to my fiance! He''s going to crap his pants when he sees that group shot! Haha...

I loved meeting every single one of you ladies. I don''t think I have ever so thoroughly enjoyed the presence of so many people at once (usually there''s at least a couple people I either don''t like or am annoyed by or I think doesn''t like me...haha). I mean, I feel I hit the jackpot - I came because I loved all of your jewelry - and when I got there I realized I also loved all the people who belonged to them!!

Aljdewey - I simply cannot believe how lovely (and exceptionally generous and trusting
23.gif
) you turned out to be - but then again I can''t say I''m surprised. You''re one of my faves on this site, how could I not connect with you! And by the way, my wedding set looked unbelievable on you - I couldn''t tear my eyes away. But my hands were glad for the rest after taking of your hefty band and three stone - oof!!
30.gif
Can''t wait to go shopping together! And I''ll check my email for those pics you need me to photoshop!!

Diamante - you''re as beautiful as your jewelry - and I must say you shut me up with those pieces - so if you noticed I had little to say around you, it was simply because I couldn''t breathe. I''m actually really sorry that I didn''t make the time to come stand over at your side of the table (bad me!).

Zoe - LOVE! your three stone - that setting is exquisite, and I can tell you are the sweetest person on the face of this earth. Thank you for being the first to come over and make me and keepingthefaith feel we were instantly among good friends.

NE Lady - I knew I''d like you from the start - yours was one of the first posts I ever read on here, way back when I was still just a lurker. And your asscher ering- if I could marry a piece of jewelry, I really would (well - so long as I didn''t have to practice monogamy
27.gif
).

Hudson Hawk - I feel akin to you because of our halos - yours is so unbelievably delicate and even more beautiful in real life. And forget your graduation ring - so lovely!
18.gif

KtRN - what the heck can I say - I still don''t believe that sizeable honker is a K. Nope - you can''t convince me.
38.gif
*swoon* Not to mention it made my finger look TINY!! Haha...

Selkie - you sat across from me and my eye kept falling on your out-of-this-world sapphire. Really - pictures don''t do it justice. And I loved your story about the boat ride and the rainbow at your wedding. So fun and romantic...

Nytemist - I wish I had the foresight to go over and spend more time talking to you, you seemed so very cool - and looking at that perfect-looking solitaire! I loved, loved loved it with that band!! Time ran away from me and I was so upset I had to leave before I wanted to!!
39.gif

keepingthefaith - Love you, sweetie! And don''t think I didn''t swoon over all that blue topaz that was blinging at me all afternoon!! You made me wish I''d chosen it instead of aquamarine for my wedding jewelry (well most of it - except possibly the earrings
31.gif
).

Whew! I really hope I didn''t mix any screen names up here. That''d be totally embarrassing.
40.gif

I''ll say it again - I''m floored at how spectacular everyone is - I walked away feeling as if I could have started a few wonderful friendships. Thank you all for coming - it was wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results