shape
carat
color
clarity

Boston area GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
hm. I live in Boston....
36.gif

I'm new here, but can I play too????????? How the hell did I miss this thread?!

I can make it the 29th! Even though all I have really is my ering and wedding band. Yay for the bling show!
30.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
KT, I''m coming from Providence and I''m happy to give you a lift even though we don''t know each other... I live in Warwick. The Prov train station is a nice central place. Can you get there?

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
aljdewey are you in Providence too? Maybe we could do a 3 person carpool??

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 3:00:21 PM
Author: tberube
hm. I live in Boston....
36.gif

I''m new here, but can I play too????????? How the hell did I miss this thread?!

I can make it the 29th! Even though all I have really is my ering and wedding band. Yay for the bling show!
30.gif

The more the merrier!

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
i might be able to make it depending on general holiday plans. the menu for Ten Center makes me want to drive up there this weekend for some lobster shitake risotto. yum!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 3:14:39 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
KT, I'm coming from Providence and I'm happy to give you a lift even though we don't know each other... I live in Warwick. The Prov train station is a nice central place. Can you get there?
HH I live in Warwick too! I can't believe we are that close. I am right near Pilgrim High School. How about you? Alj is in mass but Shay37 if she responds is in RI too.
I'd love to car pool if you want. Let me know...maybe we can meet up sooner and have a pre-bling showing to get to know each other?!?!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL I'm a transplant and I'm lucky if I can make it from I-95 to my house. I have NO idea where Pilgrim HS is. I'm over off of Warwick Ave near the intersection of Atlantic/Warwick/and Post.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait for the lobster mac and cheese!
30.gif

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 5:18:29 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
LOL I''m a transplant and I''m lucky if I can make it from I-95 to my house. I have NO idea where Pilgrim HS is. I''m over off of Warwick Ave near the intersection of Atlantic/Warwick/and Post.
HH we could walk to each others house in less than 5 minutes!!

I am off Pilgrim Parkway which is the street right after Benny''s if you are heading towards Airport road. We actually probably live in the same neighborhood!

WOW I can''t believe how close we are!!
36.gif
9.gif

Howdy neighbor.. I''m flashing my bling....can you see it out your window?!!? LOL

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 5:56:15 PM
Author: zoebartlett
I can''t wait for the lobster mac and cheese!
30.gif
I can''t either!
18.gif

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Not sure about the mac and cheese . . . LOL!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/28/2007 6:36:15 PM
Author: DiamanteBlu
Not sure about the mac and cheese . . . LOL!
Yeah, me neither...I love them both, but I prefer them in their unadulterated forms!
18.gif
Plenty of other yummy options, though. I wish I could remember what I had when I ate there.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Yes, the rest of the menu looks great!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Am I the only one who doesn''t eat seafood?
40.gif
2.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
KT, we so could walk to each other''s houses! We''re on Oakdale which is super close to Benny''s (across from Gold''s Plaza (?) ). How cool!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry Nebe, I could live off of seafood. Lobster in particular.

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
I saw 1PM mentioned... that works for me. Since we''re sharing a car, I''d have to be back in Boston to pick up DH by 6 or so.

Al, my head was trying to catch up! I was thinking ''who is this that knows my screen name'' while my eyes were like ''do I know her?'' It was pretty funny. You certainly can''t help but notice my husband with all that wild Irish hair.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a MA gal but I will surely be jealous of you guys eating lobster mac and cheese while ogling lots of bling, I have had a few versions of that and they are always GOOD GOOD GOOD!!!! enjoy and take lots of pictures!!!

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
I hope will will have great pics to post! Luckily, I will not be the one responsible for taking them!
9.gif

Keepingthefaith21

Brilliant_Rock
Hi ladies! I''m in MA as well and would love to join in on a little PS fun!

So far I see we are thinking 1 PM, Newburyport on December 29th.

Is that correct?

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
That is my understanding. I expect we will confirm a few days before so that anybody else who is interested can join us and we can also make sure we are coordinated.

DB

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Selkie, thanks so much for the invite!
I will be down south with family planning the wedding, so I am sorry to miss the get together, but I have to pretend to care about napkin colors and pretend not to care so much about the band. You all know how this silly stuff goes! So I cannot wait to see pictures and you have made me so hungry for the Friendly Toast I just want to head up north and get some sweet potato fries; perhaps the area''s next get together...
Enjoy the sparklies!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Keepingthefaith21 and I will be coming together!!!
36.gif

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Darn - wish I could join you guys! I will be in MA for the holidays but I''m going back to LA on the 28th =( oh well...

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Bumping this in case anyone else is able to join in...

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Selkie, you''ll be happy to know that the White Christmas you hoped for is pretty firmly in place - LOL!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2007 12:29:25 AM
Author: aljdewey
Selkie, you''ll be happy to know that the White Christmas you hoped for is pretty firmly in place - LOL!
Yeah, sorry about that!
21.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok, gals, thought I''d do a check in as we''re getting pretty close up onto the holiday and before you know it, it will be time to meet!

If we''re still going to be a large party, I''m planning to make ressies, so can we get an update on those planning to come??

Last list I had.....

Attending: ZoeB, Selkie, DiamanteBlu, KtIceRN, Aljdewey, Hudson Hawk, Nytemist, Mercoledi, Nebe, Tberube, Keeping the faith
Maybes: NELady, Sap483, Erica K

Anyone I''ve missed who plans to come too?

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Alj for taking care of this! I''ll see everyone on the 29th.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That's a huge group. I hope it stops snowing long enough for us to be able to get there!!!

We're getting buried yet again [1-2 inches, yeah, sure . . .]
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results