shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Boadicea the Valiant

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on JOTW! It certainly is fitting! I'm so glad your birthday was everything you dreamed of, even though not what you planned.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo, beautiful warrior queen. :)) Gift of my husband. Symbol of strength and beauty. Token of eternal love.

20200619_125607.jpg

Straight. Dead.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We did a little photo shoot.... :mrgreen: :D :bigsmile: :kiss2:

So - right from the get-go - I'm going to start with the knock-out punch!

:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

20200626_104756.jpg
You were successful. I was definitely knocked out by this photo! And congrats on getting JOTW! It is well deserved. Your EC ring is more fodder for my step cut dreams. I LOVE all your yellow gold too!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful jewels for a gem of a PSer, happy belated birthday @mrs-b :kiss2:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, Mrs b!!! I am so sorry I am a little late to your party, but I am so happy that you are out of the hospital and on the mend... that is truly wonderful news.

It looks like your party was a smash success. I totally understand your initial dismay of cancelling your fabulous trips. We have all had to to that this year. Everything has been cancelled. Hopefully, in the future they will be on again and you will be back to complete strength. I love your beautiful bangles and ring. As usual, you have such wonderful taste.

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Wowww it is truly stunning!!! Loving the classy look of the bezel and the elegance of the EC. Happy birthday and hope you had truly special time.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello !!! when I was at your house almost 2 years ago this fall! jeeze louise! anyway there was a lady of kindness and had the most awesome emerald cut diamond I ever saw in real life! except yours now.!! this ring is so beautiful.. so beautiful it could be mine (if I had the money ;-) ) thank you so much for sharing, your love of yellow gold is divine, like you! all my best to you and love too. Kate

...and now a few more:

20200626_103840.jpg

20200626_103845.jpg

20200626_103853.jpg

20200626_104546.jpg

20200626_023021.jpg

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Belated birthday wishes. Enjoy all that bling! The emerald cut and bangles turned out perfect!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection Mrs. B!... :love: and a belated HB!

bdayparty.gif

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @mrs-b!!!! I haven’t been as active on PS lately and missed this when you posted - first and foremost I am very happy to hear you are doing better! I’m sorry you’ve had a rough road and truly hope it’s all uphill now! Second, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A big milestone celebrated with people you love is the epitome of happiness in my book. And lastly but certainly not least...WOW!!!! Your new ring is absolutely gorgeous, as is your entire collection which you already know I’ve envied for years! I hope one day I could play in your jewelry box! Love love love!!! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Thank you for sharing your goodies and hope you stay well!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @Austina! I'm wearing Boadicea the Valiant even as I type and still absolutely LOVING her! :kiss2:

Thank you for those lovely words, @luv2sparkle. I'm hoping I can find a way to make my trips at some point in the not toooo distant future - altho, goodness knows, things aren't looking great for this country at the moment. It's hard to feel too depressed, tho, when you're surrounded by such lovely jewelry, so, on balance, I mostly just feel very spoiled. :))

Hi @Moonie :wavey: I love the minimalist nature of ECs. Their light return is completely different to a round brilliant - warm and glowy. They're the classy chicks of the diamond world, in my opinion, and aesthetically I'm finding Boadicea a whole different experience to me round three stone. Loving her!! :mrgreen:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bayek -

Good morning, Kate! The lady with the stunning EC was @DiamanteBlu. Six and a half cts! And STUNNING! While mine doesn't aspire to those proportions, I have adored her ring for years, and if mine is even HALF as beautiful as hers, I will consider this latest project a job well done! oxo

Thanks, @RosieR :)) I have to say, while I love the gypsy ring, I'm already thinking about having it re-cast. I love the style, and I think I want to re-do it with a slightly larger center stone. We'll see how that plays out!

Thank you so much, @Dancing Fire - especially for those balloons! :bigsmile:

Thank you so much, @ac117! But I have to say - your new ruby and diamond ring....!!!! :kiss2: I'm so glad you were able to go back and make this raging beauty your own - what a ring!! Ain't nuthin' wrong with your collection either, lady! :wavey: :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say how much I love your new avatar picture! I think both your rings are perfect!

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
Good morning to you and Happy Belated Birthday! Your ring is lovely and looks perfect on your hand. Every time I look at your jewelry, I miss yellow gold. Thank you sharing so that I can enjoy so much beauty (jewels and you)!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
60 and silly, since I am MUCH closer to 70 I pine for 60.. and I too love your avatar. such beauty for a beautiful person! xooxoxo

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Your new avatar is the best lesson in light yellows - 10K words worth.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i am a little late to this.. happy belated bday! congrats on your baubles!!! yummy! all of them>!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @diamondseeker2006! :wavey: Altho we own different styles, I still think we're drawn to the similar rules of design, so we both appreciate balance, good stones, and fine craftsmanship. As I always say - it's all in the proportions.

Hi @donnabrsd! I think I'm single-handedly trying to bring back yellow gold! Altho - there are a lot of people who appreciate its warmth at this point, and the way it interacts both with diamonds and colored stones. I've loved seeing rose gold make a resurgence also - such an elegant and lush metal! And thank you for your very kind comments. :))

@Bayek - I pine for 30! I'd love to go back and do it again! So many things I'd change....

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @AV_ :wavey: I am completely in love with the color of my new EC ring. While not yellow, it's not white, either. To me, it's golden - like sunshine on water. So beautiful!

Thank you, @gregchang35! And your new rings aren't too shabby either! The delicate play of color is delicious! Wear in good health. :appl:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
To me, it's golden - like sunshine on water.

.) So it is!

_

TMI
I know I want a wilder cut - a wink to my stubborn way of life: I did so many things the way no one does them, requiring miracle; this kind of color & play of light.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @diamondseeker2006! :wavey: Altho we own different styles, I still think we're drawn to the similar rules of design, so we both appreciate balance, good stones, and fine craftsmanship. As I always say - it's all in the proportions.

I'd certainly own your two ring designs if I had unlimited money! :lol: In actuality, simple and classic is what I wear 99% of the time. I'd sell a few of my things if I didn't have all the girls who'd like to have them down the road!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd certainly own your two ring designs if I had unlimited money! :lol: In actuality, simple and classic is what I wear 99% of the time. I'd sell a few of my things if I didn't have all the girls who'd like to have them down the road!

"Simple and classic" - can you beat it?? I think not! We are totally on the same page with that one!

Reactions: AV_

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
DREAM RING!!!!!! MAJOR SWOOONAGE over here. perfection right there!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
An amazing ring for an equally amazing woman. Hope you are feeling well today. I love your ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @lorrissey :wavey: I'm so glad you like it - it was a long time coming! I've wanted an EC for decades, and owning one is exactly as fabulous as I thought it would be!

Thank you so much, @derbygal :)) I feel better when I wear this ring, that's for sure! I'm starting to think hospitals should give out diamonds, not drugs - I'm pretty sure it would lead to a better recovery rate!! :mrgreen:

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely! She's 4.07ct, S-T color (whitest I've ever seen and I'm sure that's a mistake because she's waaaaay whiter than my Q color was), with...hmmm...tapered bullets that are... .51ctw? I think? Goodness me - I just got her, and I've already forgotten her specs! Altho - fair enough, y'know - a queen doesn't need to give her statistics! :))

It's funny, but I often find myself thinking about your ring. She's lovely, like a ray of sunshine.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results