shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Boadicea the Valiant

Happy birthday and enjoy your lovely jewels!

DK :kiss2:

Ahhhh-MAZING!!!

And there is absolutely no one more deserving of this right now! Gosh, I can actually FEEL the weight of Boadicea just from looking at the pictures! :kiss2:

Have a very happy, happy Birthday! Eat the cake, drink the champagne & just forget your troubles for a weekend xx

Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy!

Happy birthday!!! Here's to many more happy, healthy, blingy birthdays!!!

Enjoy your stunning jewelry! Wow! I won't complain if you were to share more photos! :mrgreen2:

Wait, 60? No way! I saw your photos, no way you're 60!

Thank you, @stc715 - I LOVE that gypsy ring!

Hi @maita13 :wavey: I hope Boadicea the Valiant didn't disappoint! And yes, worthy of a milestone such as this.

Thank you so much, @MRBXXXFVVS1 - you're too kind! :))

Hi, @joelly! I'm so glad you like her - I think she's something special. :)) And that gypsy ring and the matching bangles aren't too slouchy either!! I'm veeeeerrrrrry pleased with today's haul!!

@rainydaze - happy birthday to your offspring! And I have to be the first to admit - this birthday is just fine, and I am one very lucky woman.

Thank you, @YadaYadaYada! I love it too! :bigsmile:

Hi @Sunstorm :)) Altho this year and last have been very tough, I feel as tho I've achieved some important things. I hope at the end of 2020 we can all say the same; it's worth the struggle.

Thank you, @AV_ There is something so lush and sensuous about yellow gold - something more tactile, or juicy, or...something! I hope you can feel the warmth that piece exudes - it's akin to joy. And the gypsy ring is huge favorite with me, too. I'm at the "which one do I wear - I love them aaaalllll!!" stage!!

Hi, @eapj :)) I'm so glad you like them! But I hear you, re the yellow gold. I do love platinum, but yellow gold will always have my heart!

Thank you, @JPie! You would certainly know a beautiful jewel when you saw it, your collection being as stunning as it is! So I'm going to take this as a big compliment!

This made me laugh, @lissyflo :mrgreen: I shall tell all my nearest and dearest that from now on, my inate queenliness always requires 2 birthdays!

Thank you, @Rfisher. Your kind words keep me humble.

@kah42 - I did something today I thought I'd NEVER do; I changed my avatar. So, yes, I agree with you - Boadicea is something special! :))

Hallo @diamondseeker2006! Yes, she was an amazing find. Took my breath way and still does! She's not perfect be any means - but, oh! she is lovely!

Thank you, @dk168! I'm enjoying Day 1 of the celebrations, and am looking forward to the rest of the festivities!

Awwwww - thank you, @Alex T! Having a lovely day so far today - cupcakes tomorrow! Yaaaaaaay!

Hallo, @alittlelight :)) I'm having a lovely birthday and am enjoying thoroughly! :)):))

@dizzyakira - definitely more photos coming! Might just take a day or two. And sadly - yes - definitely 60! Here's a photo from last week, straight on. Not wearing any make up except clear chap stick, so this is my face. As Dolly Parton said in the movie 9-5 - "Time marches on...and it's marching across my face!!"

Koo June 13th.jpeg

And I'm proud to show her on my battle-worn hands. Black and blue. Wounds and blood. But strong to the last.

20200619_125316.jpg

20200619_125327.jpg

I love it @mrs-b! The size is perfect for you! Happy Birthday!

So lovely!!! And the diamonds are beautiful, too. =)2

:appl: Oh Happy Birthday @mrs-b
You are gorgeous and your new jewelry is just beautiful! I love the gypsy ring, those gorgeous bangles, and your emerald cut 3 stone set in gold is just luscious! Sending you love and hugs and many birthday wishes for a fantastic year and many many more :love:

Happiest of birthdays! Gorgeous additions to your collection, @mrs-b, and what a way to mark such a special occasion! For all the lousy memories that will be associated with 2020, you're now guaranteed to have a few more that are wonderful!

Oh my @mrs-b you're new emerald cut diamond ring is just perfection!! I love it so much! It looks so at home on your hand. Just perfect!
Happy birthday! Enjoy every single second of it!!

@mrs-b Happy happy birthday! Nothing has made me smile more today than seeing your picture, that you are at home with your lovely hubbie and your bling arrived on time! :appl: I wish I could celebrate and enjoy a large slice of cake with you! :mrgreen2:

download.jpeg.jpg

Happy Birthday mrs_b!! I'm glad you are still here. I've been waiting for that EC.....just beautiful and very substantial on your finger! The rest of the jewels are equally as lovely.

Happy Happy Birthday! Wear all the new bling in health and happiness! That emerald cut - WOW. LOVE. Setting is perfection. I always enjoy your posts - you have the loveliest collection. Glad you are out of the hospital!

Happy birthday! I love the rings, and wish you many more years to enjoy life and bling.

Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous emerald cut ring! My mom turned 60 this year as well! =)2

Happy birthday Mrs-b! Gorgeous additions to your collection! I wish you the very happiest of birthdays and a very healthy year ahead.

Happy Birthday to you! All of your jewelry is absolutely stunning! Every single piece is spectacular. :kiss2:

Happy Birthday @mrs-b! I love your presents especially that glorious golden honker from your lovely husband. And I’m delighted that you’re celebrating your birthday out of hospital! I hope the year to come is wildly better than the year you’ve had.

0B2C99FF-5D3F-428C-BBDE-0EA2D0AA54BF.png
I‘m so glad you’re going to spend your birthday at home surrounded by your loved ones.
Your new rings and bangles are just gorgeous!

Happy happy birthday mrs-b!!

How wonderful to receive a DK box of three such beautiful pieces!

Quick question re: the fluid platinum gypsy three-stone ... is it solid metal underneath or slightly hollowed out? (I am considering doing one of these iconic rings myself)

And, my Queen, the amazingly elegant and blingalicious step-cut three stone is a masterpiece befitting one such as you, a survivor, a warrior, a forthright and admirable and generous-hearted birthday girl - wishing you happiness and delicious cake!

Happy Birthday, @mrs-b!!! I think I speak for us all that we’re ALL super happy you’re still here!!!
As always, the pieces are exquisite!!!
Thank you for always sharing your beauties!!!
♥️

HI:

Happy Birthdays! Your pieces are divine and wear them in health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and of course I love your hoops as worn in photo...)

cheers--Sharon

Happy happy birthday! Enjoy the wonderful bling & family/friends!
Here's to the future with wishes for good health!

Not to hijack, but @joelly did you ever get an oec ring?

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP