shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Boadicea the Valiant

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday and enjoy your lovely jewels!

DK :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahhhh-MAZING!!!

And there is absolutely no one more deserving of this right now! Gosh, I can actually FEEL the weight of Boadicea just from looking at the pictures! :kiss2:

Have a very happy, happy Birthday! Eat the cake, drink the champagne & just forget your troubles for a weekend xx

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Happy, happy birthday! Enjoy!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday!!! Here's to many more happy, healthy, blingy birthdays!!!

Enjoy your stunning jewelry! Wow! I won't complain if you were to share more photos! :mrgreen2:

Wait, 60? No way! I saw your photos, no way you're 60!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @stc715 - I LOVE that gypsy ring!

Hi @maita13 :wavey: I hope Boadicea the Valiant didn't disappoint! And yes, worthy of a milestone such as this.

Thank you so much, @MRBXXXFVVS1 - you're too kind! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @joelly! I'm so glad you like her - I think she's something special. :)) And that gypsy ring and the matching bangles aren't too slouchy either!! I'm veeeeerrrrrry pleased with today's haul!!

@rainydaze - happy birthday to your offspring! And I have to be the first to admit - this birthday is just fine, and I am one very lucky woman.

Thank you, @YadaYadaYada! I love it too! :bigsmile:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Sunstorm :)) Altho this year and last have been very tough, I feel as tho I've achieved some important things. I hope at the end of 2020 we can all say the same; it's worth the struggle.

Thank you, @AV_ There is something so lush and sensuous about yellow gold - something more tactile, or juicy, or...something! I hope you can feel the warmth that piece exudes - it's akin to joy. And the gypsy ring is huge favorite with me, too. I'm at the "which one do I wear - I love them aaaalllll!!" stage!!

Hi, @eapj :)) I'm so glad you like them! But I hear you, re the yellow gold. I do love platinum, but yellow gold will always have my heart!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @JPie! You would certainly know a beautiful jewel when you saw it, your collection being as stunning as it is! So I'm going to take this as a big compliment!

This made me laugh, @lissyflo :mrgreen: I shall tell all my nearest and dearest that from now on, my inate queenliness always requires 2 birthdays!

Thank you, @Rfisher. Your kind words keep me humble.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kah42 - I did something today I thought I'd NEVER do; I changed my avatar. So, yes, I agree with you - Boadicea is something special! :))

Hallo @diamondseeker2006! Yes, she was an amazing find. Took my breath way and still does! She's not perfect be any means - but, oh! she is lovely!

Thank you, @dk168! I'm enjoying Day 1 of the celebrations, and am looking forward to the rest of the festivities!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwwww - thank you, @Alex T! Having a lovely day so far today - cupcakes tomorrow! Yaaaaaaay!

Hallo, @alittlelight :)) I'm having a lovely birthday and am enjoying thoroughly! :)):))

@dizzyakira - definitely more photos coming! Might just take a day or two. And sadly - yes - definitely 60! Here's a photo from last week, straight on. Not wearing any make up except clear chap stick, so this is my face. As Dolly Parton said in the movie 9-5 - "Time marches on...and it's marching across my face!!"

Koo June 13th.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
And I'm proud to show her on my battle-worn hands. Black and blue. Wounds and blood. But strong to the last.

20200619_125316.jpg

20200619_125327.jpg

I love it @mrs-b! The size is perfect for you! Happy Birthday!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
So lovely!!! And the diamonds are beautiful, too. =)2

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
:appl: Oh Happy Birthday @mrs-b
You are gorgeous and your new jewelry is just beautiful! I love the gypsy ring, those gorgeous bangles, and your emerald cut 3 stone set in gold is just luscious! Sending you love and hugs and many birthday wishes for a fantastic year and many many more :love:

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Happiest of birthdays! Gorgeous additions to your collection, @mrs-b, and what a way to mark such a special occasion! For all the lousy memories that will be associated with 2020, you're now guaranteed to have a few more that are wonderful!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my @mrs-b you're new emerald cut diamond ring is just perfection!! I love it so much! It looks so at home on your hand. Just perfect!
Happy birthday! Enjoy every single second of it!!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b Happy happy birthday! Nothing has made me smile more today than seeing your picture, that you are at home with your lovely hubbie and your bling arrived on time! :appl: I wish I could celebrate and enjoy a large slice of cake with you! :mrgreen2:

download.jpeg.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday mrs_b!! I'm glad you are still here. I've been waiting for that EC.....just beautiful and very substantial on your finger! The rest of the jewels are equally as lovely.

sunnyside74

Shiny_Rock
Happy Happy Birthday! Wear all the new bling in health and happiness! That emerald cut - WOW. LOVE. Setting is perfection. I always enjoy your posts - you have the loveliest collection. Glad you are out of the hospital!

voce

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday! I love the rings, and wish you many more years to enjoy life and bling.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous emerald cut ring! My mom turned 60 this year as well! =)2

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday Mrs-b! Gorgeous additions to your collection! I wish you the very happiest of birthdays and a very healthy year ahead.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday to you! All of your jewelry is absolutely stunning! Every single piece is spectacular. :kiss2:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday @mrs-b! I love your presents especially that glorious golden honker from your lovely husband. And I’m delighted that you’re celebrating your birthday out of hospital! I hope the year to come is wildly better than the year you’ve had.

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
0B2C99FF-5D3F-428C-BBDE-0EA2D0AA54BF.png
I‘m so glad you’re going to spend your birthday at home surrounded by your loved ones.
Your new rings and bangles are just gorgeous!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy happy birthday mrs-b!!

How wonderful to receive a DK box of three such beautiful pieces!

Quick question re: the fluid platinum gypsy three-stone ... is it solid metal underneath or slightly hollowed out? (I am considering doing one of these iconic rings myself)

And, my Queen, the amazingly elegant and blingalicious step-cut three stone is a masterpiece befitting one such as you, a survivor, a warrior, a forthright and admirable and generous-hearted birthday girl - wishing you happiness and delicious cake!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, @mrs-b!!! I think I speak for us all that we’re ALL super happy you’re still here!!!
As always, the pieces are exquisite!!!
Thank you for always sharing your beauties!!!
♥️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy Birthdays! Your pieces are divine and wear them in health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and of course I love your hoops as worn in photo...)

cheers--Sharon

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Happy happy birthday! Enjoy the wonderful bling & family/friends!
Here's to the future with wishes for good health!

Not to hijack, but @joelly did you ever get an oec ring?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results