shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Spinel Halo Ring

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Moonwater, CharmyPoo, AmberG AJ and KGT thank you ladies so much for your lovely comments
1.gif

AJ - sorry I got the name slightly wrong which I realised when I tried searching for them to find out why you couldn''t find them!

They are listed as K and B Diamond Setters on Collin Street in Melbourne, but our appraiser recommended them for setting coloured stones and I have to say I was very happy with how mine turned out!

Also I didn''t ask Dan for a specific type of cut for my round brilliant, this was just what I got - but I''m sure you could just refer him to my stone (or others you like) and he could do that kind of cut
1.gif

Thank you again ladies for your lovely comments, I might add a couple more photos - I have been trying to get good ones, but am never happy with how they turn out

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2009 6:19:57 AM
Author: bling addict
Moonwater, CharmyPoo, AmberG AJ and KGT thank you ladies so much for your lovely comments
1.gif

AJ - sorry I got the name slightly wrong which I realised when I tried searching for them to find out why you couldn''t find them!

They are listed as K and B Diamond Setters on Collin Street in Melbourne, but our appraiser recommended them for setting coloured stones and I have to say I was very happy with how mine turned out!

Also I didn''t ask Dan for a specific type of cut for my round brilliant, this was just what I got - but I''m sure you could just refer him to my stone (or others you like) and he could do that kind of cut
1.gif

Thank you again ladies for your lovely comments, I might add a couple more photos - I have been trying to get good ones, but am never happy with how they turn out
Thankyou again BA for answering all my queries, I did definately see K and B on whitepages so all''s good
2.gif

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
ack! How did I miss this!? This is so awesome!
36.gif
This is pretty much what I want to do with my spinel, except it''s an emerald cut. Woo!
9.gif
Congrats on your anniversary, too!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks RubyBeth for your kind words!
9.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is absolutely gorgeous in every way, how lucky you are
1.gif
Nice!!!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it! One more added to my wishlist
2.gif

Congrats on a beautiful ring.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Wowzers. I am in love with your ring! Hubba hubba.....
30.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Married Tiger, Elrohwen and Steel thank you so much for your kind words!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I came back to drool some more! I just emailed Dan about getting a stone just likes yours!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Stunningly Gorgeous Spinel!!!
love1.gif
Many congrats on that beauty!
30.gif
30.gif
LOVE LOVE the color!

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks charmypoo - I hope you are able to get what you want
1.gif

Thank you skippy for your kind words!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I''m in love, too.....AWESOME!!!!!
30.gif

Lori

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much Lori
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2009 9:53:27 PM
Author: arjunajane

Date: 12/23/2008 8:52:01 AM
Author: simplysplendid

Date: 12/21/2008 7:42:08 AM
Author: arjunajane
Sheesh!
BA, its simply Stunning !

The stone, the ring, its perfection sweety!

May I ask who made the setting, it looks very well crafted..
And the stone looks like the facets of an OEC - is that what you were aiming for?

I totally love it, congrats!
36.gif
30.gif
I totally agree, Dan''s round cut makes the stone looks like the facet of an OEC. I have a spess that is cut by him and I had always thought it looks like the facets of an OEC. This is a gorgeous ring, it is lovely! Congrats!
SS, do you know is this the case with Dan''s standard round cut, the OEC look? Or is something special that he does?
I would love to ask for something similar to be cut..
TIA!

BA, I just have to say again how much I''m in love with your ring, and thankyou for posting the jewellers name. Maybe they''ll work with me from Perth..
27.gif
5.gif

Just with the jeweller, do you have a street name or any other info you''d be happy to post? I can''t seem to find them in google or whitepages..?
I''m sorry I didn''t see this post earlier, I just came back to ogle again and just saw your post ArjunaJane. I don''t think it is something special he does but neither can you get this in all his round cuts. He has a name for this cut, I think he calls it modified round brilliant. I love the OEC look to it..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results