shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue sapphire + OEC cluster floral ring

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s only right to credit where the inspiration came from afterall!

I ‘have’ the stones, but have never actually laid eyes on them...

As I’m from Australia, I often buy from the US and have pieces made there. 2-3 years ago, I was buying regularly and a LOT from CVB. So when she listed a sapphire for sale at that time, I jumped on it. She also offered me a suite of OMCs to go with it which I took. Then life happened, and I put all projects on hold for a few years while I was sorting myself out.

For this reason, I have a little trove of treasures just sitting in CVB’s safe waiting for me to set them one day. Seeing your thread has prompted me to think that maybe now is the time.

The sapphire I have with her is a 2.14ct Portuguese cut (with a cutlet!) round unheated stone about 7.8mm :) she still has some old photos and videos on Instagram of it from 2018 which I visit now and then lol! The OMCs are a suite of 12 stones weighing a touch under 1.5ct. So she will be a bit of a mix of old and new cuts.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That sapphire somehow both silky-glowy yet not... *mind blown* :eek-2: The ring is absolutely stunning.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you both - very much!

—Was a nice day for pictures —
C2AE2E21-A5A9-409A-BD48-73E861299D05.jpeg 4B20DDE2-4EC0-430F-8D8A-776CA27A6AC2.jpeg

Wait wait is that an emerald heart?! And what's the turquoise colored one?
This sapphire flower is beautiful- but but I need more info on the other rings too please :)

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @GliderPoss
That multiple personality aspect of this sapphire is something I never expected when it was listed, but I enjoy very much.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait wait is that an emerald heart?! And what's the turquoise colored one?
This sapphire flower is beautiful- but but I need more info on the other rings too please :)

No threads but have posted about them :)

This 9.2 x 10.5 x 7 emerald cab found its way to me, thanks to a lovely PS'er.
IMG_1032.JPG

I am so smitten! This cab I posted earlier is now set.
heart.jpg heart2.jpg heart9.jpg
Thanks to a lovely PS'er for letting this awesome cab come my way-
And to another lovely PS'er for being gracious to my impatience and doubt.
And of course DKJ.

The turquoise is about10x7 and estimated 1.12 OMC, received from a lovely PS’er and I love it so much!
It’s desperately needing some re-hab to be secure to wear. I plan on getting that done within the next year.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Love the emerald heart & the color of the turquoise!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher , could you please tell me the details of the first sapphire in the ring that didn’t work out?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher , could you please tell me the details of the first sapphire in the ring that didn’t work out?

Sure!
It was listed as 1.65ct 7.25x4.42mm old euro inspired cut, medium tone violetish-blue untreated Ceylon.
It didn’t have a culet that I remember though, or can see in the pictures I have.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW this ring is just STUNNING!!

I'm so glad, after the difficulties with the first stone and setting.

I also just love the band and the way the stones are set in it. Would you mind if I asked CVB if she has any of those sapphire bands to sell?

Again this is a TOTALLY stunning set!! :appl::appl::appl:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW this ring is just STUNNING!!

I'm so glad, after the difficulties with the first stone and setting.

I also just love the band and the way the stones are set in it. Would you mind if I asked CVB if she has any of those sapphire bands to sell?

Again this is a TOTALLY stunning set!! :appl::appl::appl:

Thank you - I’m still very very happy with the outcome!

And the sapphire bow eternity? No need to ask - I think it’s a stock item for her she’s had a while. I think I’ve seen quite a few variations - they are lovely! Pretty snag resistant, too! :)
I’d love to see what you end up with!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you - I’m still very very happy with the outcome!

And the sapphire bow eternity? No need to ask - I think it’s a stock item for her she’s had a while. I think I’ve seen quite a few variations - they are lovely! Pretty snag resistant, too! :)
I’d love to see what you end up with!

Thanks. I don't see it as a bow, just a unique setting. I'm going to put it on my short list for bands.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. I don't see it as a bow, just a unique setting. I'm going to put it on my short list for bands.

I think that’s what she calls it. :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous!!! The blue is amazing and I love the little petals and the prongs...beautiful piece!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Still my holy grail color. :love: :love: :love:
And I have some apples saved for whenever you're ready:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results