shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Wish List 2023

asterismdispersion

Shiny_Rock
Oof, 2023 will be an interesting bling year, since I'm still waiting on things from last year!

- I hope for my OMC/peruzzi diamond ring to be done sometime in the first half of 2023.

- Get an approcimately 1 carat, near colorless, VS clarity OEC.

- Set a star sapphire in platinum with a pair of new, custom French cut diamonds. I have bought the stones already so I just have to get the ball rolling sometime this year.

- Garnet. I could add more rhodolite or demantoid to my collection. :evil2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I think my list is going to be simple this year since I got a big old rock in 2022.
  1. A chunky gold chain necklace
  2. Light blue sapphire studs
  3. Cartier Trinity RHR
  4. 3-3.5mm 18k YG wedding band
And if I have more budget than I think…I want a nice watch (loving the IWC portugieser), Cartier Love bangle in YG or to reset my OMC but no rush on any of these.

One thing I’ve learned with resets, resales and impulse buys is that this isn’t a sprint, it’s a marathon. I’d rather buy less and know exactly what I want…

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a “collector’s” watch, I’m afraid! I consider watches jewelry and my favourites reflect that desire.

Debating between the VCA guilloche bracelet watch and the Bulgari Serpenti full pave!

Attached pics of both below. They’re roughly the same price so I’ll save up for it and decide once I can try them both on (I don’t live in a place with a VCA).

Any thoughts btw? All opinions welcome!

251D0F01-1737-40DF-A4A4-C33A660AC9E3.jpeg D1953A27-AA6A-4E56-8893-4C36A71D2B1C.jpeg

Honestly I think you’ll wear the Bulgari watch more. Feels more watch-like.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I held off putting this out there but I have one jewelry item in my list and it will a miracle if I can stick to just this. (My studs do not count since I got those in 2022. LOL). VCA WG pave frivole earrings. That is it. I also want the sweet pave bracelet but that will be 2024, so I can be sure I want it.

But I do feel a strange craving to beef up my bag collection. Must stop. Except one bag that has been haunting me. After that, one VCA piece only. MUST FOLLOW RESOLUTION.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I held off putting this out there but I have one jewelry item in my list and it will a miracle if I can stick to just this. (My studs do not count since I got those in 2022. LOL). VCA WG pave frivole earrings. That is it. I also want the sweet pave bracelet but that will be 2024, so I can be sure I want it.

But I do feel a strange craving to beef up my bag collection. Must stop. Except one bag that has been haunting me. After that, one VCA piece only. MUST FOLLOW RESOLUTION.

What bag are you craving??? :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What bag are you craving??? :appl:

Hi @MamaBee - unfortunately Too many to count. I had culled my old LV collection and have only a few from years ago. And now as the word is getting back to normal and I’m going out I am loving how practical LV has gotten and want to replenish. When I get my next one I’ll post a quick pic. Don’t want to derail this thread. :)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I would really like this year is a pair of lab diamond studs. My previous studs were WF ACAs, but I reset them into my 5 stone engagement ring. I'd never spring for that kind of money on earrings again, but I miss them and wish to replace them. I'm all about lab stones for these, as I tend to change my earrings frequently.

AntiqueFreak

Rough_Rock
I feel very contented with my jewelry, and have realized I wear the same thing every day and with every outfit. I have a small list of items I am hoping to add to round my staples out.

-Solid 14k rose gold bangle (with or without diamonds)
- 1.5ctw 14k rose gold tennis bracelet (I like how casual the lower carat weight is, matches my style)
-14k rose gold Roman numeral and emerald wedding band to go with Big Mama.

Undecided setting goals that could wait a year:
-Set my .61 carat diamond that I inherited from my parents from their 16th anniversary.
-Set my unheated, untreated montana sapphire.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results
    Ultimate Valentine's Jewelry Gift Guide
    Ultimate Valentine's Jewelry Gift Guide - 02/05
    Valentine's Date Night Jewelry
    Valentine's Date Night Jewelry - 02/03
    Did You See January 2023's Jewels Of The Weeks?
    Did You See January 2023's Jewels Of The Weeks? - 01/28