shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Bling! 15 Carat Diamond Necklace - POLL!

Is this necklace too blingy for daily wear?!?

• Total voters

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your necklace is very pretty and I bet it really sparkles IRL. Due to the three rows of diamonds it is probably more blingy than perhaps a single row of larger diamonds or a single 5 carat pendant on a thin gold chain. It looks beautiful on you so wear it whenever and wherever you want. Enjoy.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Happy birthday and that necklace is awesome.

The necklace is too bling for daily wear in my life but I do not know what your daily life is like and whether you need to care about what others think. I voted no on the principle that wearing beautiful jewelry should be the default.

This is totally not meant to be a judgmental question — Which do you value more, being the observer or the observed? Because with a diamond choker or even at the slightly longer length, you will be surrounded by fifteen carats that you rarely see. If I had a choice between that necklace versus whatever ring or bracelet or pendant on a long chain that the money could buy, I would choose the bling that rests in my line of vision.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and here it is at choker length. It goes from 16” to 14.8

E8B938C1-F9FF-4A12-AFEF-D6900BF1C7A8.jpeg 1305FC2C-EAC1-437D-8B9B-708E595372BF.jpeg 8A759917-6F7E-4424-A684-E9250CB2CADD.jpeg

Love the choker length! Looks just right on you. I would wear it everyday. I think statement pieces look best with simple clothes, ie no patterns or ornamentation. It is a clean and elegant look.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and I certainly think you could wear it every day! Comfort in choice of every day wear largely depends on the person. If it is comfortable (which is a big part of every day wear) then go for it. The beauty of diamonds for me is that they can dress up an outfit or still be on point with casual wear. I think you wear it well and I would definitely keep it and enjoy it!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous. It’s all about your comfort level. I don’t think you will have any problem dressing this down. As @MissGotRocks stated above 0that is the beauty of Diamonds.

Another option would be to get two separate single line of diamond necklaces that could be layered together or worn separately.

The necklace looks beautiful on you.

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Happy birthday and that necklace is awesome.

The necklace is too bling for daily wear in my life but I do not know what your daily life is like and whether you need to care about what others think. I voted no on the principle that wearing beautiful jewelry should be the default.

This is totally not meant to be a judgmental question — Which do you value more, being the observer or the observed? Because with a diamond choker or even at the slightly longer length, you will be surrounded by fifteen carats that you rarely see. If I had a choice between that necklace versus whatever ring or bracelet or pendant on a long chain that the money could buy, I would choose the bling that rests in my line of vision.

@oncrutchesrightnow, this really resonated with me - I have always wanted a heart shaped diamond pendant, and I finally got one last year, but I can't see it except in the mirror, of course! Maybe one day it will become a ring so I can enjoy it more. :lol-2:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It gorgeous! You should wear it to the gym :)

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I too wanted a bling necklace that I could wear 21550E8F-4A6A-4579-99B8-37E2E72FF196.jpeg I too wanted a blingy necklace that I could wear daily and dress up or down. Although this is no where near 15 ct, it is 6.30 ct and shows nicely. I can wear at either 18” or 20”. (18” in photo). Also, if I’m out and not comfortable, I can just flip it over.

Your necklace it absolutely stunning. It’s just a matter of lifestyle and comfort. If you can rock it, Do it!!!!

Hwinty

Rough_Rock
I think it looks fabulous. I say wear it everyday. Maybe choker length for around the house and longer for work or more formal events

barbie86

Shiny_Rock
I haven't voted as I'm kind of in between; I think it depends on the day when it comes to daily wear.

So, I think it would be a bit much to wear to work, or to the gym (lol); but I would totally wear that shopping/having coffee with friends/etc. I don't think it's an evening only piece of that makes sense.

BTW: it is GORGEOUS! Serious envy here!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
It’s fabulous.
Wear it everywhere everyday.
Confidently.
We will see you back here soon to help figure out how to add a big ‘ole diamond enhancer on it!
Seriously, it’s a stunning everyday wear for a confident woman.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Truly gorgeous necklace, impressive such that you wonder if it's for everyday wear. Well if that's your necklace, you can wear it whenever you please.
But if you;re still uncomfortable, I can loan you an old mens plaid shirt to dress it down a notch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results