shape
carat
color
clarity

Bling Bling! 15 Carat Diamond Necklace - POLL!

Is this necklace too blingy for daily wear?!?

• Total voters

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Hi friends! I just bought this gorgeous diamond necklace to commemorate a big birthday. It was not inexpensive, and I’m now wondering if it’s justified. I purchased it with the intention of wearing it daily, but now I’m not sure if it’s just too blingy for daily wear. I like to be fabulous but this feels...erm...very fabulous. :lol:

I still want to wear my diamond rings and don’t want it to be TOO much. I’ve never worn a necklace like this so maybe I need to get used to the bling so close to my face??

Here are some pics, and would love to see your votes!!

5C1F92DC-6584-427B-B9FC-53EBADDDC438.jpeg C73A4471-E1B2-4030-B7EA-4278C8462EB8.jpeg D4D1B9DF-2924-43E2-B35A-6EB813D81410.jpeg

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks so beautiful on you. I don’t think it is too much....I think you just need to wear it for a few days to get used to the extra blink.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love love LOVE it!! It looks absolutely amazing on you! I adore nothing more than the look of just a few substantial pieces worn together, rather than layering/stacking smaller pieces. This with your stunning emerald cut would be perfection :kiss2: Happy Birthday to you!

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
This is absolutely beautiful. I would keep it as it is a great way to have something so memorable as a "big birthday." Is it a daily piece? Depending on your job, daily activities...etc.. To me, it feels like it might be too much for every day wear. I see it as an evening piece.

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Oh happy birthday - what a fabulous way to celebrate. It's absolutely gorgeous and if you feel completely comfortable with wearing it, then for sure it's a daily piece. I would wear it everyday.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't think it's too blingy for daily wear. I would totally wear it with my jeans and converse as equally as I would wear it for an important event. However, I wear my bling to the barn daily so I could be the wrong person to ask. Lol. It is beautiful! Enjoy it! :)

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
I don't think it's too blingy for daily wear. I would totally wear it with my jeans and converse as equally as I would wear it for an important event. However, I wear my bling to the barn daily so I could be the wrong person to ask. Lol. It is beautiful! Enjoy it! :)

Completely agree with you, a classic white button down shirt, linen shirt, a diamond necklace can be very flexible.

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
Looks so pretty on you and I love the yellow gold! I think it classes up any outfit for sure, but the interpretation of "too blingy" I suppose depends on your day-to-day lifestyle.

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Wow thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback!

We’re at a 50/50 split so far...this is a tough one!! My husband was a fan until he saw it explode into fireworks under the kitchen lights... which made him think it might be a bit much. :lol:

I’m going to have to try it on with some dressier, or more professional clothes tomorrow. Here it is paired with my bathrobe...aka the perfect outfit. Ha!!!

9ADB8254-8D93-467B-AA7C-AA148F5E9418.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback!

We’re at a 50/50 split so far...this is a tough one!! My husband was a fan until he saw it explode into fireworks under the kitchen lights... which made him think it might be a bit much. :lol:

I’m going to have to try it on with some dressier, or more professional clothes tomorrow. Here it is paired with my bathrobe...aka the perfect outfit. Ha!!!

Wow!
Id wear it every day
id wear it to bed !

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You can wear the same perfect outfit to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Congrats, Beautiful necklace! :love:

fussykiki

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous necklace on you! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@LoveMeDo, I think it is perfect for daily wear. You can carry this off and in fact you rock the look. Enjoy your gorgeous blingtastic necklace in good health and blingy joy!

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! I love it. Looks beautiful on you. I would definitely keep it even if not worn daily. Enjoy and wear this gorgeous necklace in good health.

Rhd3

Shiny_Rock
Be still my heart. Absolutely stunning! I think there are ways to style this for daily wear. It’s the perfect length and would work with so many necklines. You’ll find what works for you with time.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
The necklace looks gorgeous on you! I’m totally a fan of everyday diamond necklaces. I do think that the three row style reads a bit more dressy than casual.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feeling comfortable with your jewelry is really just a state of mind IMHO. I wouldn't let other people's state of mind influence you on what you should wear. It's beautiful. Too much for me, but then again I sometimes wear a lot of pearls which might be too much for you. And let's not forget- the necklace is gorgeous.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
I’m one of those who thought it’s not such a casual wear item since it wouldn’t be a casual wear item where I am located, but honestly if you can wear it and rock it I say go ahead. It really does vary depending on where you stay and how your circle of family and friends dress right? If everyone is decked out, then I think you are fine. It’s beautiful so please enjoy it!

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
Be still my heart. Absolutely stunning! I think there are ways to style this for daily wear. It’s the perfect length and would work with so many necklines. You’ll find what works for you with time.

Thank you! It also has a removable section that turns it into more of a choker length which is pretty cool too!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
As others have said it depends on your own comfort level I think it could go either way. I think for me an everyday wear would be a long tennis diamond type of necklace. But I still think that this can work with white button down shirt black tag etc. etc. :) It’s gorgeous!

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous, wear it and enjoy it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results