shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday for gemstones?

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to post my Black Friday purchase over here...in the thread I started. :shifty: :oops:
So I don’t have it yet because it’s being resized but I wanted to share anyway. It’s a beautiful Fueilles Dorees ring from @ElleW at The Gemstone Project featuring a 1.07ct tsavorite garnet. :mrgreen2:

I totally blame @natasha-cupcake for unwittingly enabling me into buying this ring. I never knew I needed a ring from @ElleW until I saw Natasha’s absolutely delectable Pad ring. I could not get it out of my head. I’m a huge fan of blues & greens so when this popped up I jumped on it like a voracious puma...and I’m not even a little embarrassed to say that. :lol:

AD8AD799-0B63-4B26-A751-A81092847CAC.jpeg

Gorgeous ring! The rose gold halo was wrong for Natasha’s pad but is a perfect fit for this tsav! Elle, are you the Queen of Green now?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Of course I love it!! My pad was actually first set in this exact setting. The bench mistakenly made the entire halo in rose gold instead of white gold with rose gold bezel. So Elle had them make a new setting with the metals as we originally planned it. She had this lovely tsavorite laying around, hence this beautiful ring! I'm so happy you bought it. Now our rings can be fraternal twins. :P2
I have never been so glad for a bench to make a mistake. :lol: I just adore your gorgeous pad ring and I'm feeling very lucky to call this one my own.
Twins!...I love it! :mrgreen2:

*drool* well, I never knew I needed a sea foam tourmaline until I saw your rings, so now I have a custom order for one. :lol-2:
Ha, that's what we PSers are for. Enabling other jewelry lovers. :mrgreen2:
I can't wait to see this tourmaline. Who is cutting it for you?

Gorgeous ring! The rose gold halo was wrong for Natasha’s pad but is a perfect fit for this tsav! Elle, are you the Queen of Green now?
The Queen of Green...I like it! :mrgreen2: :cool2:
I agree that @natasha-cupcake has the perfect setting for her pad. I can't even visualize it with a full rose gold halo because it's perfect the way it is. :kiss2:

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I forgot to post my Black Friday purchase over here...in the thread I started. :shifty: :oops:
So I don’t have it yet because it’s being resized but I wanted to share anyway. It’s a beautiful Fueilles Dorees ring from @ElleW at The Gemstone Project featuring a 1.07ct tsavorite garnet. :mrgreen2:

I totally blame @natasha-cupcake for unwittingly enabling me into buying this ring. I never knew I needed a ring from @ElleW until I saw Natasha’s absolutely delectable Pad ring. I could not get it out of my head. I’m a huge fan of blues & greens so when this popped up I jumped on it like a voracious puma...and I’m not even a little embarrassed to say that. :lol:

I love everything about this piece! The stone and setting are gorgeous :love:

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Black Friday was a terrible day for me. I vowed to resist all temptation, no matter what.
Then I came to PS...

So here's what I bought...
I've been wanting a pair of emeralds for quite a while. Dana at Mastercut had a nice pair on sale and I grabbed them.
20181210_081532.jpg
20181207_172534.jpg
20181207_172442.jpg

Although they are super nice they aren't quite what I'm looking for. I plan on returning them :(
But, I also bought this from Kosnar:

20181210_080354.jpg

It's an Oregon Sunstone and it's amazing. The schiller makes the entire stone glow. I love it!

20181209_091811.jpg 20181209_092138.jpg
It's 2.93 carats, 11.5 x 6.4
I've always loved sunstones and this is ALMOST my holy grail. I want one a lot bigger, maybe 6 carats, of this exact color.
Anyway, this baby is my next ring project and I'm so excited.

So for the design, I used to follow this lady from Great Britain on insta who made these organic gold settings and I can't remember her name. Bezel settings that came up in waves around the stone. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Black Friday was a terrible day for me. I vowed to resist all temptation, no matter what.
Then I came to PS...

So here's what I bought...
I've been wanting a pair of emeralds for quite a while. Dana at Mastercut had a nice pair on sale and I grabbed them.
20181210_081532.jpg
20181207_172534.jpg
20181207_172442.jpg

Although they are super nice they aren't quite what I'm looking for. I plan on returning them :(
But, I also bought this from Kosnar:

20181210_080354.jpg

It's an Oregon Sunstone and it's amazing. The schiller makes the entire stone glow. I love it!

20181209_091811.jpg 20181209_092138.jpg
It's 2.93 carats, 11.5 x 6.4
I've always loved sunstones and this is ALMOST my holy grail. I want one a lot bigger, maybe 6 carats, of this exact color.
Anyway, this baby is my next ring project and I'm so excited.

So for the design, I used to follow this lady from Great Britain on insta who made these organic gold settings and I can't remember her name. Bezel settings that came up in waves around the stone. Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Yeah those emeralds are much lighter than I’d have thought based on the photos.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm green with envy, lol ;-) Tsavorites are a favorite of mine as are E-W settings!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@suzanne2 those emeralds are so light. Was not expecting it to be that light!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results