shape
carat
color
clarity

Black Friday for gemstones?

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me for the last 2 days. I have my eye on something but I'm not sure if I should, and the sale ends tomorrow... o_O

Saaaaaaame
Edit: I have 4 things in the mail/soon to be in the mail. 2 rings being made with 3 recently bought stones/diamonds. 1 ring being reset. And bangle being resized. I need to slow my bling binge!

Last edited:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Saaaaaaame
Edit: I have 4 things in the mail/soon to be in the mail. 2 rings being made with 3 recently bought stones/diamonds. 1 ring being reset. And bangle being resized. I need to slow my bling binge!

I feel like this is how it always happens. All your bling money spent in one fell swoop. :shifty: :lol:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
None for me, but my 19th wedding anniversary was on a Friday and in my card, my husband wrote that I could pick a stone or two and have them set. I’m going to have my spessartite and Mali garnets set in a pendant. I’ll post pics when it’s done. It probably won’t be complete for another month. We haven’t been to the jeweler’s yet.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None for me, but my 19th wedding anniversary was on a Friday and in my card, my husband wrote that I could pick a stone or two and have them set. I’m going to have my spessartite and Mali garnets set in a pendant. I’ll post pics when it’s done. It probably won’t be complete for another month. We haven’t been to the jeweler’s yet.

That’s an awesome gift. Happy belated anniversary and I can’t wait to see how they turn out! :kiss2:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh exciting!!!!!!!

I get so excited when other people buy stuff and I'm on a ban :lol:

Me too! I have been looking all day. Someone bought the purple sapphires from Yvonne that I was eyeing. Whew

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Happy Anniversary!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Saaaaaaame
Same here. Not recently, but I've gone through a bling binge a few months ago and I'm still feeling guilty about it! So it's hard to justify making another purchase, especially a loose stone when I already have many I can get set instead if I saved up. :snooty:

I haven't hit the BUY button yet, I'm secretly hoping someone buys it before I do! :naughty:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate Pricescope! And I hate all of you guys!
Sob. I just bought the emeralds...

The pair from Mastercut? They did look really nice. Congrats!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same here. Not recently, but I've gone through a bling binge a few months ago and I'm still feeling guilty about it! So it's hard to justify making another purchase, especially a loose stone when I already have many I can get set instead if I saved up. :snooty:

I haven't hit the BUY button yet, I'm secretly hoping someone buys it before I do! :naughty:

Been there. Done that. :lol: It’s much easier to resist temptation once it’s been removed from your line of site forever.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate Pricescope! And I hate all of you guys!
Sob. I just bought the emeralds...

Lol. You never fail to make me laugh, Suzanne. :lol-2:
I can’t wait to hear what you think about them in person. They look so nice!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I decided that I needed some of these. For one of the eternity bands that Yvonne makes. Cause they were on sale and the color I want. :lol-2:Dematoid Garnets 1.25 mm each. Big THANKS to @leslie1956 for answering all my questions about her lovely eternity.

Dematoid 1.25.jpg

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well I decided that I needed some of these. For one of the eternity bands that Yvonne makes. Cause they were on sale and the color I want. :lol-2:Dematoid Garnets 1.25 mm each. Big THANKS to @leslie1956 for answering all my questions about her lovely eternity.

Dematoid 1.25.jpg
You're very welcome, Stone Hunter :) You will love them in person!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're very welcome, Stone Hunter :) You will love them in person!

And then I'll have to package them up and send them back! :eek2: Scary stuff. I do feel confident in the eternity band thanks to your photos and comments! Thanks again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results