shape
carat
color
clarity

BLACK BY BG EMERALD - CUTS SO GOOD

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The JA 2.3 carat is the front runner. I just found this one on JA. It has similar proportions but a I color. It has a bow tie effect but I like how the facets line up symmetrically. Thoughts?

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/emerald-cut/2.01-carat-i-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3091818
It's a no from me - the centre section from the stone seems to be either all-on or all-off, so it will be like a light switch rather than a scintillating cascade of light from different facets as it moves around.

DMDSR4EVER

Rough_Rock
Still searching for my elusive 2 carat emerald engagement ring...getting warmer though! Would like to get your thoughts on this emerald. It's not 2 carats by weight but close and measures larger than some 2 carats I have seen so far. I may be able to sell her on going a tad below 2 carats. As always, I appreciate your opinion!

http://lotviewer.feedcenter.net/Default.aspx?VendorID=9&ClientRowID=325510

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That one is definitely going to be visually smaller than the 2.3 J. I really can't tell much about this last one because the video is too fast, and I am not thrilled with the still photo.

I think the only question about the 2.3 J is whether she will like J color. It's a great size, though.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't hate the 2 carat at good old gold. Not a step cut expert, though. What are the dimensions of the HOG stone and the JA stone you have on hold?

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok...BUMP! Do we have any updates!! Somehow, I lost this thread, and I finally came back to it!!
Please tell me you have had success!!! Reading back & looking at the videos, so far, my faves are from GOG!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results