shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Big Risk Big Reward: My Gorgeous 9 mm OEC

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
I am feeling real bad that I haven't had a chance to take real photos and likely won't in the next little bit. So I have decided to share some of the crappy photos I took on my phone after I picked up the ring. The photos aren't the best of the diamond or the setting. But you can see a bit of what the diamond looks like after Adam's "rehab" - the diamond is truly fab with amazing fire and sparkle!! Also, you get a sneak peak of this mysterious setting that was made with next to no input from me - I only shared an inspirational picture of a top up view and I wasn't allowed to see the diamond until it was completely done.

Drum Roll for my Crappy Pics

charmypoo-oecsneakpeak.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From what I can tell, your SK ring looks amazing! :love: :appl: It turned out wonderfully, completely showcasing your diamond! It's great that you can also use your curved band with this ring, too! So will this be your main ER or a RHR?

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! Best crappy photos I ever saw. I've seen a side element like that in a vintage setting-looks gorgeous! More!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! Stunning!! You're crappy pics are better than my good pics. LOL

smilligan

Shiny_Rock
Wow. That ring is just incredible. I'm too much of a control freak to let a designer have completely free reign, but that was definitely worth it. :love: Great job!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness! I cannot wait to see your good pictures with crisp detail. It looks magnificent!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond is just gorgeous! So glad you did the rehab!!!

And I think you already know that I really love the setting, too! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great rehab of your stone: it looks like a shiny star!!!
And I love the setting with the beautiful tapered shank consisting of 3 delicate pave rows!!! I am looking foward to see more detailed photo's!

princessfeedme

Shiny_Rock
AprilMay|1387066981|3574387 said:
None of those are OEC's though... Waiting patiently for pics! :appl:

The photo I was referring to looks like it could be an OEC, but obviously it's not THE RING with the preview by Charmypoo. I got overly excited and just now realized that picture on SK's FB was from November 12, 2012. :loopy:

Charmypoo: The pics are so small :(( Your preview has only heightened the anticipation! Can't wait for your glamor shots! :razz:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great from what I can see!

Artquest

Rough_Rock
Just read this whole thread. Your ring is absolutely stunning! So excited for you:) Hope to see more pictures soon!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1387072677|3574430 said:
From what I can tell, your SK ring looks amazing! :love: :appl: It turned out wonderfully, completely showcasing your diamond! It's great that you can also use your curved band with this ring, too! So will this be your main ER or a RHR?

Oopsy .. I have been bad at checking on responses on my older threads.

I have been wearing this as my main ER (I sized it to fit my left hand comfortably so it barely goes on the right hand). One of the thing that surprises me is how I am not used to how heavy this ring is for daily wear. There is a lot more platinum compared to my other e-ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results