PS Member Get-together dates

• Oct. 24-26, 2008

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • March 27-29, 2009

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
EricaR,

LOL, you were close by!!! Benicia is really pretty. Where are you now??? We used to live in San Mateo, but moved up here 23 years ago, as the houses were new and more afordable. Now it is crowded up here too.
14.gif

Linda

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty open as I''m in DFW, so my travel time to both places is about equal.

I''m of the sentiment that if this actually works out, I will go whenever and wherever it is planned.
2.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 12:53:17 PM
Author: Linda W
EricaR,

LOL, you were close by!!! Benicia is really pretty. Where are you now??? We used to live in San Mateo, but moved up here 23 years ago, as the houses were new and more afordable. Now it is crowded up here too.
14.gif

Linda

These days I''m a SoCal gal, living down in Orange County. For a while I was working a few blocks over from the Jelly Belly Factory and I miss that sugary sweet smell in the air!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2008 9:37:01 AM
Author: bebe
Oh, this get together is going to be interesting!! LOL

I was wondering, just how will those fortunate souls who have lots of bling, manage.?

Will they carry it all around in their handbag or pockets the entire time! I do not trust hotel
room safes, so will they leave some of it at home and disappoint those of us who only have a
few pieces!

And getting through airport security should be interesting!

I''m in for whatever date works. PS is an everyday read for me.
Good point. I know some people don''t travel with jewellery, neither do I.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And some jewelers do a good business in supplying two nearly identical pieces of jewelery for just such occasions (of widely differing values due to what "stones" are set in the different pieces). The real one stays in the vault at home unless there is really good security. The reproduction is worn for travel.

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results