shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Better late than never- My Whiteflash ACA engagement ring

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations. The diamond is stunning and the setting is magic. It is so soft and fluid looking - enjoy.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks amazing, I'm so glad it all turned out well and you were happy with Durrants :)

I love the low setting - I don't 'get' the high-set stones that a lot of rings seem to have, they just seem to look like they put the stone at risk! It's so delicate as well but must be very secure, which is just how it should be :)

Congratulations and I look forward to future updates on your other rings!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely stone and setting. I really like the unique side and underside views of the setting.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and the setting is such a cool design! Congrats!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your ring! I’m in the UK too and would love to find a jeweller I can work with here. I usually buy and have stones set in the US but I have a couple here that I need set. Is Durrants reasonably priced? There aren’t any prices on their website. Thank you!

BrimstoneTwo

Shiny_Rock
I love your ring! I’m in the UK too and would love to find a jeweller I can work with here. I usually buy and have stones set in the US but I have a couple here that I need set. Is Durrants reasonably priced? There aren’t any prices on their website. Thank you!

Hi Maisie! We found them to be reasonable, but that is a very personal kind of measurement. They are very low key and will not pressure you at all so your best bet is to pop by and speak to them. :angel:

fioratura

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Stunning! I love the basket! It's so unique and looks both old and new at the same time...almost mythical! What a beautiful stone too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Who would you compare their prices to @BrimstoneTwo ? Whiteflash, Brian Gavin, David Klass? Thanks for your help!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results