carat
color
clarity

best bang for buck 8mm+ on James Allen?

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hey, PS-ers!
Am thinking about trading a 1ct for a ~2ct and would love to keep the budget under $14-15k total for the diamond. The catch is that it would have to be through James Allen to use the trade-in. I would prefer to hit the 8mm mark. This would be for a ring to wear to work. Currently, this is just a *thought*, but I wanted to see what the diamond hunters here can dig up! I've found a couple that look promising.

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh, also re: color, I think I could go as low as J in a well cut stone. And I would LOVE to have fluor (I just think it's neat), but I know that starts making my wishlist a little long.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this stone but its just under 8mm and only has faint fluor so its probably out

This one just hits 8mm and strong fluor but it appears there is some internal graining going on, curious as to what the cert says.

I think your budget and targets are very obtainable

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this stone but its just under 8mm and only has faint fluor so its probably out

This one just hits 8mm and strong fluor but it appears there is some internal graining going on, curious as to what the cert says.

I think your budget and targets are very obtainable

Thanks! It drives me absolutely batty that I have to ask JA to see the GIA cert for each diamond I'm curious about! It would make my search so much easier if it would just pop up!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results