shape
carat
color
clarity

Berricle purchases

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else take advantage of the Labor Day sale? I found the recent Berricle threads/pics really helpful so I thought I’d add my pictures too. I’m keeping all but one ring because I think it looks fake irl... though it seems to photograph pretty well! (Anyone care to guess which one?)
00072EA0-AA0E-4AFD-99ED-7291DAC7933E.jpeg
8B050272-1F1F-46E6-9725-A667D3D9981D.jpeg

Diamond band paired with Berricle ring:
9D1D70B0-2110-4FFE-9DF9-BE3A74476256.jpeg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone else take advantage of the Labor Day sale? I found the recent Berricle threads/pics really helpful so I thought I’d add my pictures too. I’m keeping all but one ring because I think it looks fake irl... though it seems to photograph pretty well! (Anyone care to guess which one?)

The big EC? Love that cluster ring!!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
The big EC? Love that cluster ring!!

Good guess - I expected the EC to be too big for me but I actually love it! The return will be the cluster. Loved it in all the PS threads, but mine is just too white and flat looking. Could be I just prefer EC czs over RB czs, or maybe I just got a dud.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good guess - I expected the EC to be too big for me but I actually love it! The return will be the cluster. Loved it in all the PS threads, but mine is just too white and flat looking. Could be I just prefer EC czs over RB czs, or maybe I just got a dud.
Their ECs are just nice. I haven't bought any other cut from them. I'd like to get an asscher pendant!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The asscher bezel pendant caught my eye for sure!
I’ve got the Asscher pendant and it’s gorgeous and I’m not usually a step cut girl, but I’ve been wearing 24/7 and it’s held up well. Still very bright and sparkly.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

This looks gorgeous!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nice choice. Their EC ring is gorgeous IMO. It does look large on you but large and in charge and it's sweet.:love: I agree the other rings don't look as nice on you. I have their EC but never tried any of their other rings so cannot comment on how those look IRL but I think the EC is very lovely.

bubbalahandemmyringfinger.jpg.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will absolutely share @Sparkles88! I really wish the pink Swarovski one came in the silver setting, really not keep on rose gold plated metal you know?

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to thank you all for this thread! Because of the posts here, I went Berricle-browsing & purchased this Swarovski bar pendant (with the 18" chain)
https://www.berricle.com/sterling-s...zirconia-cz-bar-pendant-necklace-n1394-01.htm
as a thinking-of-you gift for a dear friend of mine who's handling some tough challenges and who loves blue. She seems quite pleased with it, says wearing it lifts her spirits & she likes the fact that it's more casual than her diamond halo'd sapphire pendant :))

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a gorgeous necklace @MollyMalone the blue stones look like they have nice sparkle!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay folks, here is the latest Berricle purchase. Couple disclosures, it is the right size but my meaty finger always makes rings look tight, so disregard the swollen look. Also please excuse the stray hair in one pic, pets you know!

The ring in person is very pretty but much lower set than I thought so if you wear a band it will rub against the stones in the petals of the gallery, I really wish they made this ring higher. Also the center stone, can't decide if it looks dark in the center, been trying to find my Berricle cluster to compare but it is MIA at the moment. Otherwise it is a very pretty design and looks like a well made fine piece of jewelry.

I haven't taken the tag off yet so what do you guys think about this one? The band with it is also Berricle :roll2:

IMG_6506.JPG IMG_6507.JPG IMG_6519.JPG IMG_6521.JPG IMG_6522.JPG IMG_6527.JPG IMG_6534.JPG

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi @StephanieLynn :wavey: I think it looks lovely on you, I like the fact that it’s set lower, I’m forever knocking my ring on things, it’s set quite high.
Are you thinking of keeping it?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @StephanieLynn :wavey: I think it looks lovely on you, I like the fact that it’s set lower, I’m forever knocking my ring on things, it’s set quite high.
Are you thinking of keeping it?

Thanks Sparkles, I am going to keep it because it really is a pretty ring, I am a fan of higher set but since it's not an everyday ring it doesn't matter as much.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If anyone with a Berricle ring has an ASET scope... :whistle:

Have been meaning to try this for a while....excuse the poor angles, i need 3 hands to position everything correctly to capture the arrows but this should give an idea...

20191019_172921.jpg

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have been meaning to try this for a while....excuse the poor angles, i need 3 hands to position everything correctly to capture the arrows but this should give an idea...

20191019_172921.jpg
This is awesome! Thank you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay...I jumped on the Berricle Train. I seem to obsess about getting a princess diamond. Then I obsess about getting a three stone princess diamond ring. They have a 30% sale through tonight so I jumped on it! I’m excited! It’s my reward for a long stressful day! Hahaha! If I love it I may get a diamond one..or I just may wear this until I burn the itch to get one!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay folks, here is the latest Berricle purchase. Couple disclosures, it is the right size but my meaty finger always makes rings look tight, so disregard the swollen look. Also please excuse the stray hair in one pic, pets you know!

The ring in person is very pretty but much lower set than I thought so if you wear a band it will rub against the stones in the petals of the gallery, I really wish they made this ring higher. Also the center stone, can't decide if it looks dark in the center, been trying to find my Berricle cluster to compare but it is MIA at the moment. Otherwise it is a very pretty design and looks like a well made fine piece of jewelry.

I haven't taken the tag off yet so what do you guys think about this one? The band with it is also Berricle :roll2:

IMG_6506.JPG
IMG_6507.JPG

IMG_6519.JPG
IMG_6521.JPG IMG_6522.JPG
IMG_6527.JPG IMG_6534.JPG
It looks so pretty on you @StephanieLynn! I can’t believe how real it looks! You made me buy a ring! :lol:

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have the 30% off coupon code? May I have it?

Thanks,
-C4C

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see your new ring @Mamabean!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results