color
clarity

Berricle purchases

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That *is* gorgeous :kiss2: and looks amazing on you Joanne!
Thank you @missy! I love this style...I may have to add a diamond one to my wish list!

OdetteOdile

Shiny_Rock
There is a Halloween sale going on right now for Berricle. 40% off if you spend $100, 30% off otherwise!

Tartansparkles

Shiny_Rock
My mum bought a Berricle on my advice - and one of the stones has fallen out :(2. She wanted a new sparkly but didn't know what kind/shape/size so I suggested that she try Berricle to get a feel for how different styles would look on her finger. She bought from Amazon over the summer, the ring can only be a few months old - but Mum is terrible with paperwork. It might not be worth pursuing, but does anyone know if they will replace/repair a ring where the stone has fallen out?

This is the one Mum bought: 1571944996960.png

And I can now answer my own question. From Amazon website is says warranty for 90 days from purchase - which we are now out of. That's a shame, the rings look so lovely especially as a way to try a new size/style, but I'd be wary of buying one for myself now.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mum bought a Berricle on my advice - and one of the stones has fallen out :(2. She wanted a new sparkly but didn't know what kind/shape/size so I suggested that she try Berricle to get a feel for how different styles would look on her finger. She bought from Amazon over the summer, the ring can only be a few months old - but Mum is terrible with paperwork. It might not be worth pursuing, but does anyone know if they will replace/repair a ring where the stone has fallen out?

And I can now answer my own question. From Amazon website is says warranty for 90 days from purchase - which we are now out of. That's a shame, the rings look so lovely especially as a way to try a new size/style, but I'd be wary of buying one for myself now.
It's worth asking if they'll do something about it even though it's past the warranty period. The worst they'll say is no, but who knows - maybe they'll decide to stand behind their product.

Tartansparkles

Shiny_Rock
It's worth asking if they'll do something about it even though it's past the warranty period. The worst they'll say is no, but who knows - maybe they'll decide to stand behind their product.
Will do. It seems a shame the stone fell out. Here's hoping this is just one of those 'one-off' things that happen.

OdetteOdile

Shiny_Rock
Okay I just took advantage of the 40% off! I got the bezeled asscher necklace and the emerald cut ring with the round stones on either side. I am so excited to have some step cuts! Very exciting!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay I just took advantage of the 40% off! I got the bezeled asscher necklace and the emerald cut ring with the round stones on either side. I am so excited to have some step cuts! Very exciting!
Ooh, nice - please do feedback on them, I've been looking at the bezelled asscher for a present!

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
There is a Halloween sale going on right now for Berricle. 40% off if you spend $100, 30% off otherwise!
I saw that @OdetteOdile! My mom said she liked the 3 carat cushion pendant..so I ordered it for her!

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock

I’m sorry the stone fell out of your mom’s ring. I just purchased a pendant from Berricle for my mom. I told her not to pick anything with little stones because she doesn’t take her jewelry off..and I would be afraid with all that wear the little stones would fall out. I would still contact Amazon. It wouldn’t hurt...

bludiva

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry the stone fell out of your mom’s ring. I just purchased a pendant from Berricle for my mom. I told her not to pick anything with little stones because she doesn’t take her jewelry off..and I would be afraid with all that wear the little stones would fall out. I would still contact Amazon. It wouldn’t hurt...
+1 for contacting the vendor and seller just in case. Amazon sometimes will hust take care of it if it's a relatively inexpensive item.

OdetteOdile

Shiny_Rock
The three stone with EC center is beautiful!! I have it paired here with my platinum and single cut diamond band from 1935. I absolutely love that it is set low, makes it very wearable!! I also have to say that I just love the rectangular shape. I have never worn a ring with this shape of stone before and I find it to be quite elegant!

Attachments

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.