shape
carat
color
clarity

bella''s new earrings (my pics) plus my ering and wband!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bella, your earrings look beautiful!!! I love them, and they look perfect on you. You must be having so much fun wearing them.

And I''m so glad you posted pics of your ering! You have described it in other posts and I''ve been dying to see it. It''s absolutely beautiful, very classic and elegant. And your wband is stunning! LOGR did a fantastic job for sure. I really love the look of the bands stacked together. Totally enjoyed looking at your bling!

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bella - your earrings are gorgeous! I love the bezel!! I really debated about the bezel or 3-prong setting when I ordered my earrings last week, and went with the 3-prong. If I had seen your earrings first, I''d have definitely ordered the bezel!

Your ering and bands are beautiful. I love the LOGR band.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Bella, your rings are stunning! I especially love the diamond band from LOGR... I''ve never seen one quite like that and it is TOTALLY something that I would love to own!!
35.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh! I love them all, thanks for sharing!

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
They are all stunning
36.gif

I just adore open back bezels like your earrings.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely earrings! And rings too of course!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks so much!

deegee-I do love my bezels, but I can''t wait to see your three prongs!!!

thanks Tuckins, LOGR did do a great job on the band I couldn''t decide between plain and pave so it was the perfect combo for me:)

Diamond Dana, I love that three stone in your avatar!
30.gif

thanks Kunzite, I love the open back too, and the leverbacks are sooo comfortable!

thanks Maisie, You know how much I love your new martini earrings too
2.gif

dani-thanks so much!

bluemoon-WOW< I want to see that bracelet! I can see arrows with the naked eye if I really look, but mostly they sparkle so much that I don''t even look for arrows. They look like little stars and sparkle like no other little diamonds I''ve ever seen--though the LOGR melee in my wedding band is very white and sparkly and I can see arrows in some of them
3.gif

thanks Junebug! I''m glad you liked the photo shoot (and glad I finally started learning how to use my camera, and my mac
2.gif
)

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh Bella, your collection is divine.

These earrings are even more amazing on! I love them!!!!!!

They look SO sparkly and are so simple yet striking. Just classic.

Lovely lovely!
36.gif
Oh, and I am loving your wedding set. The sapphire with the diamonds...the amazing lace wedding band. Just HEAVEN! YUMMY!!!!!

You have such great taste!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, Bella, for taking the photos, esp the ones of the side view for me.

Your earrings are very pretty indeed. I see what you mean 'bout the jump ring. I bet the diamonds do sway and sparkle like crazy!!
30.gif

You have a very lovely collection. Wear them in good health.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
very pretty, bella!

i love your rings - understated and elegant and that blue is yummy - definitely a center stage sort of stone. :)

and the earrings are great - beautifully made. a nice, classic earring which will take you anywhere.

great set!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous pieces, Bella! Really love your sapphire e-ring and the LOGR band, but those earrings are stunning, as well!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Love your ering and wedding band! I just love sapphires!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so much for your compliments, you are making me blush:)

Bliss-since I
30.gif
your collection, and your big mama earrings
2.gif
, thanks so much for the shout out for having good taste! I do love my little set and it''s perfect for me, not too girly, not too sparkly, not too plain, not too big, just right...I feel like the goldilocks of jewelry
3.gif

Phoenix-glad you saw the thread so you can see the jump ring and side profile. I can''t wait to see what you do with your new earrings. Those LM pics you posted are amazing!

Whitby-thanks so much. My sapphire isn''t that big, but it definitely has a big personality and likes to take center stage
3.gif

LTP--thanks! I went with LOGR b/c of your awesome collection and the fact that you haven''t had any major pave issues with their peices. I''ve also been trying to negotiate with them re a bezel band like yours but in rose gold, but I want the upgraded diamonds and they are not negotiating so I think I''m going to focus on the bigger project for now (an OEC five stone) and put off the LOGR rose gold band for now, I wish they would just come down a little
38.gif

Vesper-thanks so much! I love sapphires too. Every once in a while I start jonesing for just a little more sparkle, but 99.9% of the time I vastly prefer sapphires. I figure I can get a RHR to get a little more sparkle in my life
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
What great pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY VERY nice collection.

LOVE the new diamond earrings and the story behind them. Enjoy them!

Great wband and stacking ring. And lovely sapphire ering and great story behind it. THANKS for sharing!!
9.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I adore your ering, I really do! It''s fantastic!!!
36.gif
And I can only imagine how those earrings must sparkle!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bella, your antique band, do you know who it''s by? I have a very similar one. Your new LOGR w-band looks fantastic with your e-ring!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
San Diego, Princess, Stone, Gecko, and Addy-thank you all so much. I am wearing my earrings today (I''ve work theme very day except one since I got them) and they are great. Also, really comfortable to sleep in
3.gif

Gekco-I am still trying to figure out a way to get a WF Danielle b/c I love your set so much
3.gif

Addy, I think that my antique ring is by "whiterose" that''s what''s stamped on the inside.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like your wedding set! The band and e-ring really complement one another.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/28/2010 3:20:31 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo

Addy, I think that my antique ring is by ''whiterose'' that''s what''s stamped on the inside.

That''s what mine is too! I think it''s the same design as yours from what I can tell. I''ve looked high and low for a similar one for years and it''s funny to just see yours in a thread. Both your w-bands look great with you e-ring.

K+D=4

Rough_Rock
I ADORE your set!!!

I have been scouring all the websites to see if there is anything out there that resembles the Michael B band and yours is amazing! We have a bezel-set OEC that will hopefully be done late next week and the shank on the band is about 1.7mm''s and your band looks like it would match perfect!!

I hope you don''t mind me asking, but ball park, what pricepoint did LOGR quote you? Your band has helped push me to sign up for EBay so I can order!!!

Love love love your set!!
30.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hadn''t seen your set - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for all the nice compliments:)

These earrings have totally awakened a monster
20.gif
DH has no idea what hit him, as I am now being very resourceful to try and get a pendant and a five stone RHR fit into our budget:)
3.gif
it''s actually pretty fun it''s like a scavenger hunt of sorts.

I do have to say again how amazing Sheerah and Whiteflash were in making the earrings a reality b/c there was no way I thought the earrings could work financially for us but they did. They are sooooooo comfortable and I''m definitely getting my money''s worth as I wear them 24/7 and have only taken them off three days since I got them to wear "statement earrings" with certain outfits. It''s great to wake-up and be ready to go.

K+D=4 I think LOGR has raised their prices since I got my ring, but it was in the upper $400s if I remember right.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Love your collection!!! Everything looks great together!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results