shape
carat
color
clarity

bella''s new earrings (my pics) plus my ering and wband!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
LOGR really did a good job of making what I wanted!

bellasdiamonds23.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
here they are together!

bellasdiamonds25.jpg

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Bella! Your earrings look wonderful on you, and I love the setting, but can I just say that I am in love with your e-ring? It's gorgeous. It ticks all the boxes for me, your DH did a good job there.

I adore blue sapphires and I often wish I'd gone for an ering with a sapphire centre stone. I have a rhr with a blue sapphire and I wear it (wistfully) on my left hand with my wedding band occasionally. It isn't a patch on yours though.

Oh, and your wedding band is delightful. You have nice bling, lady.
9.gif

eta, sorry to have interrupted your pics.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
almost done, just a few more:)

bellasdiamonds31.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
sometimes it''s fun to stack:)

bellasdiamonds32.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
the stacking band is the ring we used at the wedding (and antique 18k white gold band with the tiniest milgrain I have ever seen. it''s too small for my camera to focus on, I tried to snap a shot). My LOGR ring had a shipping snag, largely due to fedex, so now I have a stacker when I want it:)

bellasdiamonds33.jpg

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love all of it! Your husband did so good!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
one last profile shot

bellasdiamonds34.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I'm done. I have a few shots of my blue topaz earrings and pendant from my grandparents and my champagne and cognac diamond filigree cross that my DH's family gave me as a graduation present when I got my first masters degree. I'm going to post those quick in colored stones and then I'll be back:)

DH did do a great job. He actually came here for help when he started ring shopping b/c he was on a serious budget. Got some advice and some great options, but he decided to eat sandwiches for a few months to save up for what he wanted to get. We were broken up at the time so I had no idea.

I love the ring so much b/c of how much thought he put into it, b/c he bought it when we were at a really raw time in our relationship and we fought to rebuild it (and b/c it's so pretty and sparkly:). Sometimes I think the sapphire is a tad too dark, but then it lights up and I fall in love again
2.gif

I will always have a special place in my heart for the people who post on here for help with small budgets b/c that is totally us and we are figuring out how to get some bling on the little budget too
3.gif
I'm starting to think it can be done
1.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your platinum wedding band. Please tell where I can get one? And how much? Thanks!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! earrings and the wedding band. LOGR has done a beautiful job on the band!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks D&T and stepcut girl, and Mrs. Mitchell (I love all your bling so it's high praise coming from you all:)

Fancy diamond, None of my rings are plat. they are all white gold (I really am on a major budget
1.gif
).

If you mean the wedding band Michael B makes the real one in platinum, I think the petite version is 3mm and the regular version is a little bigger. Its called the crown lace. I tried it on at Michael C Fina in NYC and DH and I both were like "this is the one
3.gif
" but it was around $4k which was totally out of our price range, and I wanted something a little thinner to match the width of my ering.

Lord of Gem Rings (LOGR) a store on ebay made me my version. It was a fraction of the cost of the Michael B. I love it, and I love that it's the right height to match my ering. it's lighter than the Michael B but seems to be pretty durable and so far I have had no issues with the pave.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection you got there!!!! I especially love your wedding set!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your earrings and rings. They all look terrific on you.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
thanks Marcy and Chiquita. Everyone on PS has such gorgeous pieces, it''s kind of intimidating to put up my little collection, but I do love it, and I love what it represents. Chiquita, I
30.gif
the ring in your avatar!!! So pretty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous earrings, stunning Ering, and I
30.gif
your WB!!!

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2010 3:38:07 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
here they are together!

WOW!!!! What a gorgeous set! I love your ER. It is just beautiful!

gardengloves

Brilliant_Rock
These are beautiful Bella. I love drop earrings. I love your ring too with the side traps, gorgeous.

I have been considering drops or studs. Will you where the earrings as everyday pieces? if so it''s fantastic. An inspiration to me.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/23/2010 4:12:03 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
thanks D&T and stepcut girl, and Mrs. Mitchell (I love all your bling so it''s high praise coming from you all:)

Fancy diamond, None of my rings are plat. they are all white gold (I really am on a major budget
1.gif
).

If you mean the wedding band Michael B makes the real one in platinum, I think the petite version is 3mm and the regular version is a little bigger. Its called the crown lace. I tried it on at Michael C Fina in NYC and DH and I both were like ''this is the one
3.gif
'' but it was around $4k which was totally out of our price range, and I wanted something a little thinner to match the width of my ering.

Lord of Gem Rings (LOGR) a store on ebay made me my version. It was a fraction of the cost of the Michael B. I love it, and I love that it''s the right height to match my ering. it''s lighter than the Michael B but seems to be pretty durable and so far I have had no issues with the pave.
$4000 for a tiny ring?????
I guess I''ll stick with a simple, 2mm platinum band for $200-$300. After all, I only want a spacer ring. Would be nice if it has a fancy look, but not for $4000!!!!!!! I am glad you found yours from LOGR for the correct size and price. It is really beautiful.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHat a beautiful collection, Bella. You must just shine when you are wearing all your glitz. Enjoy!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
:) Kaekae, I am definitely feeling sparkly today
2.gif

fancy, maybe I''m confused.... The wedding ring with the diamonds is the one I had LOGR make. The antique one I actually got married with I found on ebay for $50.

yssie, westjenn, gardengloves, thanks so much for the compliments. I do love my set, it is dainty, but it suits my personality.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Lovely collection. Great designs.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection, Bella!!!! I love your wedding set!!!! Its so beautiful!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

bluemoon2

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely cute collection, Bella!!! Congratulations.

Whiteflash is making my tennis bracelet now. I am so exicted, but also nervous.
I wonder if I can see arrow from 0.15cw melee with naked eye. can you see it in your earring 0.25 cw melee?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results