shape
carat
color
clarity

bella''s new earrings (my pics) plus my ering and wband!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So...this is my first pic taking attempt. Incase you missed the earlier thread with the AF pics (which are way better than mine!!!) these are bezeled leverback earrings with a jumpring connecting the bezel and the leverback so that the diamonds dance and sparkle. The diamonds are .25 ct each AF ACAs F/VS, (.5 ctw.) I love them and they are extra special b/c I used the proceeds from selling my wedding dress (since we have no where to store it) so they will always be my "wedding dress" earrings:)

They aren't the greatest pics, nothing like your awesome art photos, but hopefully this will give you an idea (maybe quantity will make up for lack of quality
2.gif

When I figure out how to use my camera better I'll do something more artistic:) PLus, it is eating batteries like they are going out of style., I ran out of batteries before I could do the cool, suspense-inducing, packaging photos, so...here we are, I guess I'll just jump right in
3.gif

bellasdiamonds37.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I can''t capture the sparkles but that are like little stars;-)

bellasdiamonds38.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Here's the back, so sexy and open:)

bellasdiamonds39.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
side view for Phoenix

bellasdiamonds41.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
here come the ear shots...

bellasdiamonds42.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
more ear pics, it''s tough b/c the thing that''s so great is that they move, and you can''t really capture that in a photo (well...I can''t, some of you probably could with your mad photo skills
2.gif

bellasdiamonds44.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
more ears--I never realized how many mole I have on the side of my neck
20.gif

bellasdiamonds45.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I rally love them, WF did a great job!!!

bellasdiamonds46.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I keep trying to capture the sparkly movement but it''s not working...that''s the last earring one...at least until I get more camera batteries
11.gif
On to the rings:)

bellasdiamonds57.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
At long last, here are relatively clear shots of my ering. It''s a .9something mixed radiant cut natural, unheated sapphire from the natural sapphire company. My DH picked it himself and designed the setting himself. The setting is white gold 2mm flat/squared off shank. The sides stones are really tiny, like .08 or .1 each and are either brillant cut traps or half moons (it''s hard to tell b/c they are so small and I can''t find the paperwork right now
2.gif
) I love the ring. The sapphire is a little dark sometimes but it always looks blue, not black, and is very lively in almost all lighting. it''s kind of like looking into really deep water with a lot of shades of dark blue, and slight hints of dark blueish purple and dark blueish green.

The sidestones shoot off amazing fire in the sunlight, the subway, and certain office lightings, but go dead in others. We''re thinking about upgrading them at somepoint to the biggest size the setting will allow (I don''t want to mess up the proportions) and trying to find the best cut, color, and clarity, even though they are tiny, so they look white white white and sparkle like my new earrings
3.gif

bellasdiamonds01.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
these first two are about as dark as it ever looks

bellasdiamonds02.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
looking nice and blue:)

bellasdiamonds05.jpg

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
Those are stunning! I say it''s a great way to spend your wedding dress money!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
hand shots-ignore my strange old lady looking hands. I decided just to take the pics and didn''t put on handcream b/c I didn''t want to get anything greasy on my rings before I took pics
20.gif

bellasdiamonds08.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
my wedding band

this is inspired by the michael b petite platinum crown lace, and made by LOGR. I wanted something 1.8-2mm tall and not more than 1.8mm off my finger so it would be the same height as my ering. they did a great job.

bellasdiamonds13.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
it sparkles like crazy, but I can't quite capture it.

bellasdiamonds15.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
i love this ring:)

bellasdiamonds21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results