carat
color
clarity

BB Malaya garnet in JKT setting

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
shinyrocks said:
That is a gorgeous piece alltogether! Isn't Julia a joy to work with? She does incredible work, and her prices are incredible. I love the color combination too..

Thank you for the lovely compliment, shinyrocks! Julia really is a joy to work with; she's enthusiastic and sweet. I'm looking forward to future projects with her!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arcadian said:
I thought I put a message in this thread but it must have escaped :shock:

This is a great looking ring. I really like the proportions on your hand.

So when are you gonna let me wear it? :bigsmile:

-A

I think your message is near the very beginning, Arcadian. But thanks for the second one.

As for letting you wear the ring, we could make a trade... how attached are you to the stone (sphene?) in your avatar? :lol:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochi said:
:love:
OMG...that is just absolutely YUMMY!

Well thank you for the compliment, mochi! I agree that it's yummy! As I keep mentioning, I wear it almost every day.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kelpie said:
Stunning! I love the fern props. It's so ethereal.

Thank you, kelpie! There are a ton of ferns along our stream and they are so delicate looking, had to include them in the pics!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Supers said:
I've seen lots of JKT on PS and she does such great work.
Congratulations on your beautiful ring.

Yes, her work is very popular here. I always enjoy seeing her pieces and the pictures are creative too.

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
tourmaline_lover said:
It's lovely. I love pink and green together!

+1 very pretty ring!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
crasru said:
It is beautiful. Looks modern and yet it is something antique in it.
Thanks very much, crasru! I agree that it has a very sleek modern look and at the same time, at least for myself, the colors give it an antique, classic look.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DiaDiva said:
baby nurse, you have an absolutely delicious ring. I adore it! JKT does lovely work and you take amazing photos. Enjoy your beautiful ring. :love: :love: :love:

DiaDiva, those are lovely compliments! I'm absolutely delighted with the ring and actually quite pleased with the pictures as well. I worked hard at those photos, with my two little ones hovering nearby. It took some effort but I'm happy with the results. =)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AustenNut said:
That really is a standout piece, and so beautifully photographed too. I'm quite jealous of your skills, but I'm so glad you let us enjoy the fruit of your labor!

Thanks, AustenNut. I think it's a standout piece too. And thanks for the compliment re the photography. I have to admit that the pictures did take a lot of time and effort. I actually meant to start this thread weeks ago but the photos just took forever.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kunzite said:
baby nurse - Your ring is stunning! I can't get enough of it. Now I really want something in green gold. :naughty:

Thank you Kunzite! I love it, as well!

This is my first setting in green gold. It's subtle but you can definitely tell that it's green. I think a lot of stones look great with this color metal. I have a few malayas and most of them look amazing with the green.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! It just looks so perfect on you. :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I should remember this, but what is the full name for JKT? I love the simple elegance of the piece.

TIA

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh I missed this before! Your ring is beautiful! I love JKT! I love the curves of the ring and the proportions--everything is perfect.

I hope you are enjoying it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia Kay Taylor.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
virgoruby said:
Beautiful ring! It just looks so perfect on you. :love:

Thanks, vigoruby! I think it's flattering, as well. And the fit is amazing-- it's so comfortable I can't even tell I'm wearing it.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux said:
I know I should remember this, but what is the full name for JKT? I love the simple elegance of the piece.

TIA

Thank you, minousbijoux! JKT stands for Julia Kay Taylor. Her pieces are very elegant. I love the clean lines of this ring and it's so delicate IRL.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results