color
clarity

BB Malaya garnet in JKT setting

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovinggems said:
Beautiful photos BN, and the ring really suits your hand. :appl:

I'm glad you enjoyed the photos, Lovinggems! I took a ton of them and spent the last week weeding through them, trying to find the best ones.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono said:
Super design; I’m digging the unusual combo that PSers are coming up with these days and yours is no exception.

Yes, the design is awesome (thank you Julia and Arjunajane ;)) ). And I love combining colors. Diamond side stones are wonderful but they're pricey and this ring really has the feel of the colors in our NH backyard.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love this ring....my favorite colors all together!!!!

Lori

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
The stones and setting are beautiful.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aoife said:
That is seriously beautiful. I love the combination of stones, and I love the way it looks on your hand. I'm sure you're going to love wearing this!

Thank you Aoife! I really like these colors together, too. I actually do wear this ring a lot because it matches so much of my clothing, andi t's a really comfortable ring =)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
beautiful! I love the combination of colors and the setting...just gorgeous :love:

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! This ring deserved it's own thread! It's gorgeous BN! :appl:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619 said:
Wow, what a unique and elegant design! The colors work so well together. Just beautiful!

Thanks, Laila619! Julia's work really is very elegant. Her jewelery looks great in pictures and is even better in person-- so delicate and graceful.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
It's so pretty. I just love that color combo.

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous piece alltogether! Isn't Julia a joy to work with? She does incredible work, and her prices are incredible. I love the color combination too..

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StonieGrl said:
So beautiful and then on your hand, it is just perfect, the proportions, the color of the stones and the gold. Have you taken it off yet except to photograph? :lol: I wouldn't.

I loved the pics you took, you live in a really pretty place (east coast?).

Congrats on an amazing projection completed!

Thank you StonieGrl! I agree, I think the colors really jive well together and I'm so delighted every time I look down and see it on my hand. It's unbelievably comfortable. I don't even know it's there. And even though it's a RHR, it fits perfectly on my left ring finger, which is smaller!

I'm glad you liked the pictures. I took a ton! For every one that is posted there are probably 15 others!!

We do live in a pretty place, NH which is all trees and streams.

:wavey:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Treenbean said:
That is just beautiful! I think it is my absolute favorite JKT piece. Perfect proportions and I love the color combination. It looks so light and delicate.... Congrats on your new wonderful piece.

Why thank you, Treenbean! I really love this piece as well! The proportions are great; Julia chose the sidestones (my contribution was "please make them moss green") and the whole thing flows beautifully. I wear it a lot because it matches so much of my clothing and it is SO comfortable.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I put a message in this thread but it must have escaped :shock:

This is a great looking ring. I really like the proportions on your hand.

So when are you gonna let me wear it? :bigsmile:

-A

mochi

Ideal_Rock
:love:
OMG...that is just absolutely YUMMY!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cushioncutnut said:
Beautiful photos, beautiful ring, and it looks beautiful on you! Did I say Beautiful? I love the way you have the ring balancing on top of the flower. Looks like a picture in a magazine!!

Thank you for all the "beautiful" compliments, cushioncutnut! I'm flattered :wavey: I think I like the flower pics the best, too-- as I mentioned to someone else, I took A LOT of pictures to get a few nice ones.

I'm really enjoying this ring. Wore it today ;))

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nicki said:
I adore that setting! Love the color combo, and JKT did a great job with the setting! Congrats on owning such a beauty!

Thanks Nicki! This ring definitely combines two of my favorite colors and Julia did a phenomenal job with it.

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! I love the fern props. It's so ethereal.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat said:
:love: So gorgeous! Looks wonderful on your hand!

Thank you packrat :wavey: I'm glad you like it!

I've had this ring for about 3 weeks and each time I wear it and see it from a different angle, I appreciate it a little bit more.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tourmaline_lover said:
It's lovely. I love pink and green together!

Thank you TL, I love the combination of pink and green together, as well.

The supernova malaya that you picked up from Barry is amazing... if you ever get tired of it (it's got all that "brown" in it), I'd be happy to take it :naughty:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
cemrn said:
I just love it and your photography is awesome!!

I'm glad you like it, cemrn, and thank you for the compliment re. my photography!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
loriken214 said:
I love this ring....my favorite colors all together!!!!

Lori

These are my favorite colors together, too!

Sorry if I have you confused with someone else... I think you bought a beautiful, huge, pink tourmaline from Barry just a few months ago? If so, have you had it set? I would love to see pictures of it. As you can tell, I am a "pink" fan =)

Supers

Shiny_Rock
I've seen lots of JKT on PS and she does such great work.
Congratulations on your beautiful ring.

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oddoneout said:
The stones and setting are beautiful.

Thank you oddoneout. I don't think I'm ever going to get bored with this ring setting :wink2:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. Looks modern and yet it is something antique in it.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse, you have an absolutely delicious ring. I adore it! JKT does lovely work and you take amazing photos. Enjoy your beautiful ring. :love: :love: :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
slg47 said:
beautiful! I love the combination of colors and the setting...just gorgeous :love:

Thanks for the compliments, sig47! I'm enjoying this ring so much, I think I wear it pretty much every day =)

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
brandy_z28 said:
Yeah! This ring deserved it's own thread! It's gorgeous BN! :appl:

Thanks again, Brandy! Yes it did deserve its own thread. Took me forever to put it together, lol, but I'm glad I did!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
That really is a standout piece, and so beautifully photographed too. I'm quite jealous of your skills, but I'm so glad you let us enjoy the fruit of your labor!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kismet said:
It's so pretty. I just love that color combo.

Thank you, Kismet! I love pink and green together also-- reminds me of a flower =)

Kunzite

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse - Your ring is stunning! I can't get enough of it. Now I really want something in green gold. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results