shape
carat
color
clarity

AVC meets DKJ - a little drop of sunshine!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @Catmom - high praise from someone who knows their yellows!!

I'm so glad you like it, @Dandi - and I'm glad it enhanced your chocolate eating experience!!

Hi, @tyty333 :wavey: There's one hand shot above, but that might be it. my hands look AWFUL at the moment - this weather is drying them out no end! Hopefully it's enough to give you a sense of scale.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how the cut fits the color! @diagem

These diamonds are all about colored light (reflections off a gold mirror!) & so beautiful...

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs.B she is amazing!... I was wondering who got that R AVC;-) so glad to see how you set her! She is gorgeous!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woahhhh, I’ve been waiting in anticipation for the hand shots to leave a comment and your ring is glorious! Wow, I’ve alwsys been a fan of icy white diamonds and now I would love a sparkling bit of sunshine on my hand too :love::love:

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh mrs-b, it is sumptuous!! Such glamour, so breathtaking!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely perfect @mrs-b. I'll say it again, the color is just so rich. And I love the setting. The fact that Yoram just happened to come across a parcel of warm stones means it was all meant to be. Three great vendors and a great PSer come together to create perfection!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is stunning and perfect!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stones, congrats!!!

chappy

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, this is really gorgeous! It's so unique and yet classic at the same time.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
It is so beautiful! From one R diamond owner to another, doesn’t it just look like you captured candle light in a diamond? The AV has such an amazing cut too- You get flashes in just about any lighting ❤️

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nothing original to add, but WOW, that is a gorgeous ring! I love the OEC halo so much!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it. It’s so beautiful.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous mrs-b even in the dark!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This ring is absolutely smashing & there is NOTHING about it that I don’t like! I think this in particular has really opened my eyes to lower colours, as it’s seriously drool worthy :love:

Now get back inside & rest up, lady!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @D&T - I'm so glad it was me who got that stone! It's absolutely stunning, and unlike anything I've ever seen.

@Rfisher - aaahhhh - YES! That photo is a great representation of her light return in low light. She positively GLOWS! She's a happy little miss. :))

@Sparkles88 - this is my first ever truly warm piece, and I'm wondering where the heck I've been for so long! I'm late to the party - but I'm HERE NOW - in a big way! :sun:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @rainydaze - so nice to hear from you! :wavey: Yes, she's super glamorous and very lush. She's an old school Hollywood star.

@Lookinagain - I have no end of respect for Yoram at this point. And DKJ, as always, is my go-to jeweler. This will be a lifelong collaboration for me. :kiss2:

Thank you, @luv2sparkle! I'm so glad you like her. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @arkieb1 - I think the stones are magnificent. So unlike anything I've had before, and VERY happy to have them in my collection now!

Thanks, @Volvoqueen :)) It's my favorite photo also. It positively glows, and is a fair reflection of what you see when you see this stone in person. AVC stones are without equal, in my opinion.

Thank you, @chappy - that's exactly what I was going for; unique but classic. Something that never ages or goes out of style.

Reactions: AV_

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we need some more photos for this thread. The color is just so wonderful and so enhanced by the yellow gold. I also think I need a play date with you,not for a sand box but a jewel box. That should be a thing for adults.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How did I miss this ray of sunshine?? It’s absolutely fabulous!! What a great addition to your collection!! Brava!!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is just STUNNING! It's definitely a "Wow!" ring! :appl:

I'm developing an affinity for warmer stones. PLEASE post more pics of your divine piece!!!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is a special treasure :love:

Wear it in good health!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! This is amazing!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Agreed, @anangel! It's pure candlelight! Love it!

Thank you, @Ally66. It's a whooole lotta look for a comparatively conservative price. Great finger coverage from the cluster, also! :mrgreen:

Thank you, @LLJsmom :wavey: I'm so glad you like it!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @meely! And - I know, right?! Even in low ambient lighting - still gorgeous!! :kiss2:

@Alex T - low colors are the shiznit! Actually, so are high colors. Let's face it - anything that twinkles is the bomb, baby!! :mrgreen:

Hi, @luv2sparkle - thank you! I'll try to get some more photos shortly. it is a notoriously difficult ring to photograph, tho. It glows, rather than twinkles. I wish I could somehow attach the actual ring to the thread so everybody could take a look! (that could work...right??) o_O :bigsmile:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, @yennyfire! It really plugged a gap in my collection and is my only warm colored piece. Love it.

Hi @Heathcat24 - I currently have a lot going on, but will try to get some more photos shortly. What I *really* need, tho, is video!

@whitewave! Hallo! I agree - this ring is special. That color.....siiiiigh......beautifully unusual! Thank you for your comments. :)) And I'll work on the 'wearing in good health' thing, too!)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a perfect home for your AVC MrsB.. it's really beautiful.. DK hit it again and btw the ring looks perfect on your hand. :)

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beauty! Congrats Mrs B. :clap:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @lorrissey! :wavey: I'm glad you like it! I'm loving that glorious color!

Thank you, @Tekate :)) I'm pretty insecure about my hands, so am always a bit biased when I see them in photos. But these stones are SO gorgeous, and the size is so perfect, it would be hard not to love this ring on any hand!

Thank you, @Dancing Fire - I've never seen a ring quite like it and I'm very pleased that the first one I saw...was mine! :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results