shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Aurelia: Dinner ring of my dreams centering a 1.78ct chubby pear

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! ❤️

Thank you! It really is so versatile and I’m all about wearability options when it comes to my non-ER rings lol I do consider myself very lucky that my ring finger and pointer finger are only about .25 to .5 sizes apart. I prefer to wear my rings a tad loose over tight so I’ve been sizing all of my non-engagement rings to fit my index finger and I can get away with wearing them on my ring finger. I was playing around with it and I discovered that it actually also fits on my left middle finger (once it squeezes over the knuckle) and I love the look!
ED16D91E-0BC7-4A95-961A-CC844F55C89A.jpeg

LOL thank you!! I’ve been experimenting and I prefer it pointed down on my middle and pointer finger and pointed up on my ring finger!

LOL will this do??
5037F612-AD45-4B37-AAAD-4E4F10CD4AC4.jpeg

She looks SO perfect on your middle finger!:kiss2:

Last edited:

AL12

Shiny_Rock
A little late to the party but I made it nevertheless!

Love this and your creativity/how you knew what it is you wanted to do.

I’m a sucker for versatile items so major bonus points for being able to wear this in a variety of ways!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! ❤️

Thank you! It really is so versatile and I’m all about wearability options when it comes to my non-ER rings lol I do consider myself very lucky that my ring finger and pointer finger are only about .25 to .5 sizes apart. I prefer to wear my rings a tad loose over tight so I’ve been sizing all of my non-engagement rings to fit my index finger and I can get away with wearing them on my ring finger. I was playing around with it and I discovered that it actually also fits on my left middle finger (once it squeezes over the knuckle) and I love the look!
ED16D91E-0BC7-4A95-961A-CC844F55C89A.jpeg

LOL thank you!! I’ve been experimenting and I prefer it pointed down on my middle and pointer finger and pointed up on my ring finger!

LOL will this do??
5037F612-AD45-4B37-AAAD-4E4F10CD4AC4.jpeg

I love how it looks on your middle finger! :kiss2:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is a full on power ring, perfect for the middle finger!
Thank you! I am loving it on my middle finger!

A little late to the party but I made it nevertheless!

Love this and your creativity/how you knew what it is you wanted to do.

I’m a sucker for versatile items so major bonus points for being able to wear this in a variety of ways!
Thank you! I love versatility in jewelry and clothes!

I love how it looks on your middle finger! :kiss2:
Thank you! It feels very balanced on the middle finger!

KeepStepping

Shiny_Rock
This is legendary. I cannot even think of anything else to comment. This is one of those pieces that define Pricescope and float the internet as inspiration for hundreds of copies, for years. Well done.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous setting for your beautiful pear! :kiss2:
Thank you so much ❤️

This is legendary. I cannot even think of anything else to comment. This is one of those pieces that define Pricescope and float the internet as inspiration for hundreds of copies, for years. Well done.
Thank you for such kind words! I’m enjoying wearing her very much !

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wowza! This is gorgeous! I love her even more than the original inspiration pic you filed away. You really took the idea to the next level. This is PS Hall of Fame material!!!

I hope she brings you much joy!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely Gorgeous! Congratulations on this jaw dropping Beauty!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! This is gorgeous! I love her even more than the original inspiration pic you filed away. You really took the idea to the next level. This is PS Hall of Fame material!!!

I hope she brings you much joy!!!
Awww thank you!! ❤️ I have been wearing her as a RHR everyday and she really does bring me so much joy!

Absolutely Gorgeous! Congratulations on this jaw dropping Beauty!

Thank you so much! She pales in comparison to some of your awe inspiring heirloom pieces.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Awww thank you!! ❤️ I have been wearing her as a RHR everyday and she really does bring me so much joy!

Thank you so much! She pales in comparison to some of your awe inspiring heirloom pieces.

I love your version so much more than the original. They are both divine, but you knocked it out of the park, and it looks amazing on your beautiful hands! Congratulations!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Aurelia is completely mesmerizing! Above and beyond the inspiration. Love your vision, and Sako nailed it. All the little details executed to perfection.

And I love the bling w casual wear. No point in having beautiful jewels if you’re going to stash them away for only a fancy evening!

Congratulations on your Aurelia and JOTW!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I love your version so much more than the original. They are both divine, but you knocked it out of the park, and it looks amazing on your beautiful hands! Congratulations!
It definitely feels “mine” and I love the versatility in that I can wear it in either orientation. I just adore the extra chunkiness in my version!

Aurelia is completely mesmerizing! Above and beyond the inspiration. Love your vision, and Sako nailed it. All the little details executed to perfection.

And I love the bling w casual wear. No point in having beautiful jewels if you’re going to stash them away for only a fancy evening!

Congratulations on your Aurelia and JOTW!!

Your bezeled ring by Sako was one of the posts I read during my research so thank you for sharing your experience as well!
Aurelia really hugs my finger and is so comfortable despite its size so I am loving wearing it with casual wear.

Last edited:

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Aurelia has so much fire! She’s quite distracting and literally stops me dead in my tracks! 149C6EFD-7DD7-44DD-B42F-4A298F0DD5BC.jpeg

Such a work of art, the detail is incredible! Enjoy wearing your stunning ring.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is Aurelia, the dinner ring of my dreams in all her 4.59 ctw chonkiness.

Glamour pics from Sako:
C662050A-A073-44C8-AB9E-E5A54C68A567.jpeg

Here is one of the videos he sent me:

Here are my pics:
178FB3DF-4309-476F-BEAB-EB05BE3D22B0.jpeg

Here is a hand shot video:

We are not worthy! LOL! What a glorious statement ring! I prefer it point up but it is fun to wear it both ways! Beautiful piece of art! Congratulations on JOTW!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
:-o Never seen anything like this, please keep them coming! (heart flutters)
Her fire is seriously blinding! I am going to have to be careful to not damage my eyes lol

We are not worthy! LOL! What a glorious statement ring! I prefer it point up but it is fun to wear it both ways! Beautiful piece of art! Congratulations on JOTW!!
Thank you!! ❤️ I have been wearing her both ways just depending on my mood and I love both orientations!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
I'm just seeing this NOW? OMG, I want to bookmark this thread and read it every week. The diamonds are first-order fabulous but the design!! You have a gift in addition to an incredible ring. My world of beautiful things just got bigger.

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
I'm just seeing this NOW? OMG, I want to bookmark this thread and read it every week. The diamonds are first-order fabulous but the design!! You have a gift in addition to an incredible ring. My world of beautiful things just got bigger.

Eek! Thank you so much! I love the chunky melee in this ring and will often stare at their profiles lol At first I didn’t think I would be wearing her as often as I have due to the size of the design. I thought I would feel more self conscious and did not think I would ever wear her to work but I have been and love that I feel fine about it.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such a unique ring! Really stunning! Congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results