shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

Q

Queenie60

E05o6ExbQOSakXuRM+q44g.jpg hbg86XaCQlWWziq7fCsU+w.jpg And look what arrived today via Fed Ex. @Rhino made the ring for me. It's a three stone with a European shank, 3 carat equivalent center with .5 side stones. All AVR moissy set in platinum. Stunningly beautiful. I was convinced after seeing his diamond/moissy comparison video. Thank you Jonathan for another beautiful ring. Sincerely, Q

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 More pics pretty please! :P2 I have been considering a three stone with my loose 8.5mm AVR. It looks so delish! Do you love it so much or what?

Q

Queenie60

@Queenie60 More pics pretty please! :P2 I have been considering a three stone with my loose 8.5mm AVR. It looks so delish! Do you love it so much or what?
@Slick1 - you can see the ring live on Augustvintage IG. I take bad photos but will try for some tomorrow when the sun comes back out. @Rhino did a fantastic job on the ring, it's well constructed and very comfortable. I will certainly use him again to make for bling in the future! And I love the euro shank. Take a look at the website and you can see some of the rings they make. August Vintage is very easy to work with, Jonathan responds promptly to emails and is such a joy. I'll check back tomorrow with more photos.

muesli

Shiny_Rock
@muesli - Jonathan made a 3 stone for me, set in platinum and the ring is beautiful. He's a great person to work with.

Thank you :)! Your rings is gorgeous! Looking forward to see more pics:mrgreen:.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_0872.jpg
paired with my diamond band- the AV is even whiter than the diamonds id say!
Wow! Looks gorgeous and I think that is a great match. Not seeing a ton of double refraction in the pics. I know the cut is great but what do you think about the moissanite in general? I wore my solitaire with a diamond 5 stone and I always thought they matched perfectly too.

muesli

Shiny_Rock
It's so pretty!

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Looks gorgeous and I think that is a great match. Not seeing a ton of double refraction in the pics. I know the cut is great but what do you think about the moissanite in general? I wore my solitaire with a diamond 5 stone and I always thought they matched perfectly too.

Thanks- I think its really quite pretty and almost perfect. The only thing that Ive noticed is that moissanite shows oil/dirt easily compared to diamond, but I think thats part of the doubly refractive properties of the stone. The cut though is delicious, and that is what I bought it for!

@swaye2010 could we take a pause to talk about the ring in your avatar?! did you start a thread about it? its beautiful.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks- I think its really quite pretty and almost perfect. The only thing that Ive noticed is that moissanite shows oil/dirt easily compared to diamond, but I think thats part of the doubly refractive properties of the stone. The cut though is delicious, and that is what I bought it for!

@swaye2010 could we take a pause to talk about the ring in your avatar?! did you start a thread about it? its beautiful.
Yes, I have noticed that about moissanite compared to my diamond e-ring. I have an emerald cut moissanite and an emerald cut morganite and they are impossible to keep clean. It is a daily task if I wear them.

I added the ring to the gemstone eye candy folder but I haven’t had a chance to write a post about it yet. I will try to get to it this week. It was one of these cradle to grave projects so took a long time to complete but I had a lot of fun learning a bit more about gemstones. I was running out of moissanite cuts and now have fallen down the colored gemstone rabbit hole which is very, very deep!

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I have noticed that about moissanite compared to my diamond e-ring. I have an emerald cut moissanite and an emerald cut morganite and they are impossible to keep clean. It is a daily task if I wear them.

I added the ring to the gemstone eye candy folder but I haven’t had a chance to write a post about it yet. I will try to get to it this week. It was one of these cradle to grave projects so took a long time to complete but I had a lot of fun learning a bit more about gemstones. I was running out of moissanite cuts and now have fallen down the colored gemstone rabbit hole which is very, very deep!

Im gonna have to snoop around the gemstone section of the forum to look for your ring ;-)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MakingTheGrade I just came here to see your asscher...I can’t wait for you to get it!

mineandyours

Rough_Rock
Thought I’d share my new AV emerald cut moissanite engagement ring! It’s 1.25ct equivalent, 6.5x5.4 mm, DEF in a platinum Stuller setting. My fiancé proposed during our trip to Europe and I had fun taking gratuitous ring pics in front of assorted scenic backgrounds:) 5AA82E7B-5303-455A-8668-7AFB1ECEB7CB.jpeg 48A6816C-BCDD-4A91-9FDE-FD637960B3D2.jpeg 8A68E1E5-9F45-4247-B18E-D52A4B1BEAD4.jpeg

Attachments

• 61E52E99-CCE3-4D9C-A50F-D95599466972.jpeg
    61E52E99-CCE3-4D9C-A50F-D95599466972.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 138

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thought I’d share my new AV emerald cut moissanite engagement ring! It’s 1.25ct equivalent, 6.5x5.4 mm, DEF in a platinum Stuller setting. My fiancé proposed during our trip to Europe and I had fun taking gratuitous ring pics in front of assorted scenic backgrounds:) 5AA82E7B-5303-455A-8668-7AFB1ECEB7CB.jpeg 48A6816C-BCDD-4A91-9FDE-FD637960B3D2.jpeg 8A68E1E5-9F45-4247-B18E-D52A4B1BEAD4.jpeg

It's gorgeous. Congrats on your engagement!! :dance:

Lalola44

Rough_Rock
You guys!!!! My AVEC is gorgeous!! The facets are crisp, and the light return is great — just like in Jonathan’s video on Instagram.

Earlier today, I found out that I have an opportunity that I just can’t pass up to get a lab diamond for my e-ring. I didn’t think it was going to happen, but it was a great surprise! I will likely list my AVEC, even though it will hurt my heart to let it go. My boyfriend is going to take some pictures of the stone over the next couple of days.. it is really beautiful!

Hi Mjohnson! Did you ever end up listing your AVEC or posting other photos of it? I'm desperate for photos of AVECs in longer ratios!

Lalola44

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies! I'm hoping you can help me figure out what to do. Earlier this month I purchased a beautiful AV antique cushion, it's gorgeous! But I can't stop thinking about swapping it for an AVEC, the only problem is that I really don't feel like I've seen enough videos of the emerald cut stones and I'm terrified that I won't like it as much as I think I do. To @Mamabean @Mjohnson0717 @MakingTheGrade @mineandyours how are you liking your AVEC? Do you have any more pics or videos? I really want to be sure, I really don't want to bother @Rhino for no reason :( I just don't know what to do

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love mine. I do have lots more videos in the thread I made for the ring.

Volvoqueen

Shiny_Rock
I've gone through this thread and saw one K color AVR Moissanite, but I wanted to ask is there any comparison images of a I, J, and K AVR or AVC Moissanites side by side? My ER stone is a AVR L, and I'm thinking about moissie studs, but interested how the colors look side by side.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy New Year ya’ all. Wanted to share with like minded folk!!

I just purchased this AVC/AVR three stone ring from the original owner! So excited to try the AVC, as I have and love two gorgeous AVRs presently!

Seller shipped straight to @Rhino to size it for me! :dance:

Thanks for sharing in the excitement. @Mamabean tagging you since you asked what I was up to bling wise and I know that you are an AV fan! :D

I will come back with my own pics as soon as I get it back from sizing, :appl:

5240F34C-3FF4-4ECE-A8E0-051965EED0E5.jpeg

This is not my hand...isn’t she pretty delicious!?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results