shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha @Mamabean I know you and @Slick1 are huge fans so that is why pulling the (impulse) trigger was easy for me. That and Greg saying it's beautiful and he loves it and I should get it. That's all the encouragement I needed. :P2
I wish I could do your gif that you sent me when I said my diamonds were shrinking...I would send the same one! ;)2

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy and @Mamabean I mean, if you’re going to wear a moissy, might as well be the best!
That reminds me of the Pretty Woman movie where Julia Roberts teases yummy Richard Gere that, ‘It’s the best!’ :lol:
:lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trying to embed a gif but I’m technologically challenged.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could do your gif that you sent me when I said my diamonds were shrinking...I would send the same one! ;)2

Hmm I don't remember what gif that was or I would share it here for you. But believe me I do believe in DSS and you cannot go too big (for me because I have man hands).

Trying to embed a gif but I’m technologically challenged.

All you have to do is hit the gif link and share it here or hit upload a file and if you have it shared to your files you can share it that way. I am terrible at explaining it sorry.

diamondsdiamondsdiamonds.gif

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahahaha! I just sent a gif to my son by mistake! I’m hopeless!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ordered a 3-stone AVR from @Rhino - I am so excited. I couldn't resist after viewing his avr diamond and moissanite comparison video. Jonathan is so easy to work with. Thank you @Rhino
Omg..I’ll be watching..That’s the next on my list..:roll2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It arrived and I love it. We left immediately after to go cycling and on bike now lol as I type this. I took quick pics and let me try sharing as we’re cycling. Don’t worry Greg’s steering :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if they’re blurry. I just took the pics and left to go cycling and can’t see them as I’m downloading (or uploading lol I don’t know the difference). But here you go. I did promise pics. Hope they are ok. My impressions are I love the setting and stone. Very pleased with the ring. And super comfy too.

C727EC39-FC05-49BA-802D-F120699BD1D8.jpeg 2BFED8F9-B758-4F5E-9C69-6DE50ABFA5B9.jpeg 8F157310-4C86-4280-B196-3CEFE8369619.jpeg AD91D2E9-2376-48BD-845B-F6C4AA7BB2B0.jpeg B2FEAC62-4EC8-4160-BE96-2EFE10D0A136.jpeg B0734716-B590-4E4F-9C50-732AE406DDC6.jpeg 9CF90DE8-BB39-4355-A339-1AA75E8C595A.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Posting as we cycle. Combining 2 of my fave activities. Bling and cycling. Hey they rhyme too. ;-) Sort of. Lol.
A025893D-274F-4EA0-B380-F2BB69353A7A.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @missy, it’s gorgeous and looks so good on your hand.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow @missy, it’s gorgeous and looks so good on your hand.:love:

Thank you Austina. Just got back from our cycling so I haven't had a chance to really look at it and enjoy it yet. Just put it on when it was delivered and then snapped those pics and put it away in the drawer. I will play with it tomorrow and wear it when we run errands. But my first impression is it's super pretty and love the chunky facets. So different than an OEC. And it is a perfect setting for a cushion. I think you need one too. AVC Moissy. Won't break the bank. My big problem is if I fall in love with it I might just want one in a diamond. :shhh:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You enabler :lol: I’m so happy with Bella and have worn her everyday for over a year now, I can’t see myself ever wearing anything else.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You enabler :lol: I’m so happy with Bella and have worn her everyday for over a year now, I can’t see myself ever wearing anything else.

Aww I am happy to hear that. But remember, variety is the spice of life and when you visit next you will just have to wear my AVC Moissy ring and see what you think...never say never.:Up_to_something: :halo:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow @missy, that is gorgeous!! :love: The stone is mesmerizing and I love the setting. It looks fabulous on you! :dance:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow @missy, that is gorgeous!! :love: The stone is mesmerizing and I love the setting. It looks fabulous on you! :dance:

Thank you Junie. This could be dangerous as now I am longing for a diamond in this cut. 8)
Not to be an enabler (haha Austina) but I think you need one too now. :whistle:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Junie. This could be dangerous as now I am longing for a diamond in this cut. 8)
What size would you get in a diamond @missy? :roll2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You might be right about that @missy! :P2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s gorgeous @missy and you wear it so well! No surprise there. I am happy you are enjoying it so far. I say live with it a while. Tbh I had one and after about a year realized I am, at heart, a round girl. BUT the elongated shape of yours is quite flattering... :whistle: In short, I say wear it for a while before you decide to spend on a diamond.
In the meantime...yummy on those fat facets. :lickout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size would you get in a diamond @missy? :roll2:

Haha what kind of question is that Joanne :lol: as big and beautiful as I could afford. I mean look at this AVC on me. It doesn't look large IMO. And it is almost a 6.5 carat equivalent in a diamond. I just put it next to Bubbalah and because of her halo Bubbalah is larger still...

Here is a quick comparison :geek:

bubbalahingreens.png Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 4.56.01 AM.png

Not the best comparison as it was on different days and with different lighting but you can see the size differential at least.:read:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might be right about that @missy! :P2

I might be.:kiss: I know it would look gorgeous on you Junie.:love:

It’s gorgeous @missy and you wear it so well! No surprise there. I am happy you are enjoying it so far. I say live with it a while. Tbh I had one and after about a year realized I am, at heart, a round girl. BUT the elongated shape of yours is quite flattering... :whistle: In short, I say wear it for a while before you decide to spend on a diamond.
In the meantime...yummy on those fat facets. :lickout:

Thank you @Slick1, I think I could go larger lol but unfortunately I have limited disposable cash so will make do. I do love big fat facets.:bigsmile:
Are there any photos of your elongated cushion on your hand? I bet it looked lovely but it's such a personal preference. I cannot imagine any shape not looking gorgeous on you.:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look at that profile. I mean how yummy is this?

profileofavc.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Waiting for doctor

Lighting in here is not great but the AVC still looks lovely.

muesli

Shiny_Rock
I love this thread! How do you find AV settings to be like?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread! How do you find AV settings to be like?

I am not sure who you are addressing the question to but I love the setting that my AVC moissanite is in and it was created by David Klass and @llc328. I believe Jonathan @Rhino creates settings as well though and I recommend looking at his website. He has some yummy bling there.:kiss2:

muesli

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure who you are addressing the question to but I love the setting that my AVC moissanite is in and it was created by David Klass and @llc328. I believe Jonathan @Rhino creates settings as well though and I recommend looking at his website. He has some yummy bling there.:kiss2:

Thank you! My question was in general:). Oh I agree, so many pretty rocks and rings for sure :).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results