shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief, I never knew this thread was here! :eek-2: It never occurred to me that moissy's set in custom gold settings would be under "fashion jewelry"! (But I realize they aren't allowed in SMTB)

Wow :love: to all of these and now I need to go back and start at page one!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never! :cool2:

Hello, I don't spend my Saturday evenings trolling the PS forum because I'm looking for a recipe...share that bling! :lol:

Recipes for new custom settings maybe??? :Up_to_something::lol:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good grief, I never knew this thread was here! :eek-2: It never occurred to me that moissy's set in custom gold settings would be under "fashion jewelry"! (But I realize they aren't allowed in SMTB)

Wow :love: to all of these and now I need to go back and start at page one!

It would be cool if they were acceptable in SMTB (if somewhat confusing). That's just a place to show off our gorgeous sparklies. You just know everyone can appreciate the freaking stunning settings that are popping up over here. :D

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It would be cool if they were acceptable in SMTB (if somewhat confusing). That's just a place to show off our gorgeous sparklies. You just know everyone can appreciate the freaking stunning settings that are popping up over here. :D

Absolutely!!! I consider fashion jewelry to be not real gold or platinum. These are fine jewelry pieces to me! Not to mention, there's nothing cheap or fake about these AV moissys!!!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Agreed! Colored gems are allowed in SMTB, so I feel like moissies should be too! Especially to showcase the amazing settings that everyone has been coming up with! :love:

Q

Queenie60

I take a quick break from the forums and projects start rolling out. :lol-2: I absolutely love your ring! It's just the perfect setting for that gorgeous AVC. Caysie does amazing work so no surprise there but dang nonetheless. :kiss2:

Are you wearing it a lot?
Yes, I am loving it! Comfortable to wear, my e ring in the safe deposit box and this is the ring I'm wearing in place of it for now! This ring is so easy to wear, and "not in your face" like my large split shank platinum pear ring. Wear it every day!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I am loving it! Comfortable to wear, my e ring in the safe deposit box and this is the ring I'm wearing in place of it for now! This ring is so easy to wear, and "not in your face" like my large split shank platinum pear ring. Wear it every day!

I love hearing this! Moissy for the win. :D

glitterglitter

Rough_Rock
Premium
I didn't realize moissy talk was allowed anywhere on PS, so although it's a little silly we're not allowed to talk about it in SMTB and this stuff is the nicest "costume" jewelry I've ever seen, I'm glad I found out that there is moissy talk on PS!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't realize moissy talk was allowed anywhere on PS, so although it's a little silly we're not allowed to talk about it in SMTB and this stuff is the nicest "costume" jewelry I've ever seen, I'm glad I found out that there is moissy talk on PS!

Yup. This is our thread. Here, we may rejoice in all things blingy (real or “fake”). :D

I’m hoping that the powers that be will consider allowing us to post Moissanite it’s in the SMTB section at some point. There are a lot of gorgeous rings popping up here and you just know they would be enthusiastically welcomed over there too. 8-)

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
I'm slowly falling more in love with moissy jewelry. I love diamonds, but I like the idea of having jewelry every day that sparkles for a reasonable budget and bringing out diamond jewelry for special occasions.
I know my husband is feeling a slight relief :twisted2:;))

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I'm so tempted! I want an OEC badly. Maybe for Mother's Day I'll drop a few hints (read: set AV homepage as the welcome screen on his laptop).[/
QUOTE]
I completely agree! I need an AV OEC! Did you see the videos on instagram? Amazing! I am ordering one tomorrow... mothers day and its my bday this month. Justified spending.9

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any new August Vintage beauties out there? Loose or set, I want to see them all. :mrgreen2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup. This is our thread. Here, we may rejoice in all things blingy (real or “fake”). :D

I’m hoping that the powers that be will consider allowing us to post Moissanite it’s in the SMTB section at some point. There are a lot of gorgeous rings popping up here and you just know they would be enthusiastically welcomed over there too. 8-)

Agreed!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just cannot get enough of your incredible ring @elle_71125. It makes me want an AVC so much :love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I have made my last purchase for a long time...I said that before but August Vintage has a Valentine’s Day sale of 20% off right now. :roll2: I ordered an emerald cut moissy close to 8 x10mm..but I’m saving it for a few months from now..and I’ll have it set then. I couldn’t pass it up..sigh..:lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results