shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bwahahaha!!!! Oh that’s the best! :mrgreen2::lol-2: I love that mental image.

:mrgreen2::mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

TBH, I’m mildly concerned about wearing mine to work, too. Four carats is going to be A LOT. It will always be the biggest rock in the room and I might get some side-eye. Part of me is worried about that, but part of me thinks I should rock it anyway.

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wear it! Mine is going to be 2.5 and will be about average if not slightly larger for those in my area. She's going to be front and center every day.
You love it, designed it, wear it!:D:dance:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wear it! Mine is going to be 2.5 and will be about average if not slightly larger for those in my area. She's going to be front and center every day.
You love it, designed it, wear it!:D:dance:

I’d say the average e-ring size in my area is less than a carat so it’s gonna look huge! I have some large gemstone RHRs that I wear routinely and I’ve gotten no snark about those. But I do worry about wearing big bling when meeting with clients. I’m a paralegal and part of my job involves helping people file bankruptcy, so I don’t want to seem insensitive. I don’t know . . .

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
I’d say the average e-ring size in my area is less than a carat so it’s gonna look huge! I have some large gemstone RHRs that I wear routinely and I’ve gotten no snark about those. But I do worry about wearing big bling when meeting with clients. I’m a paralegal and part of my job involves helping people file bankruptcy, so I don’t want to seem insensitive. I don’t know . . .

What if you wore it, but slipped it off when meeting with certain clients?

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What if you wore it, but slipped it off when meeting with certain clients?

This might be exactly what I do. I’d like to wear it to work, and the only time I think I’d really be uncomfortable doing so would be when I meet with bankruptcy clients. I have a little ring box in my office and I could just leave it in there until the meeting is over. :))

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This might be exactly what I do. I’d like to wear it to work, and the only time I think I’d really be uncomfortable doing so would be when I meet with bankruptcy clients. I have a little ring box in my office and I could just leave it in there until the meeting is over. :))

Excellent idea. I take of my more blingy rings, at certain meetings or appointments and just wear my wedding band. I gauge the situation and decide if it will make me feel uncomfortable to have it on or not. Nobody likes to get side eye.:confused2:

I don't know if this makes me weird or not but I also take off my blingy rings before going to the doctors. Like I think they are going to charge me more because I look like I can afford it...despite the fact that I pay the same copay every time. :wall: Weird right. :lol:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent idea. I take of my more blingy rings, at certain meetings or appointments and just wear my wedding band. I gauge the situation and decide if it will make me feel uncomfortable to have it on or not. Nobody likes to get side eye.:confused2:

I don't know if this makes me weird or not but I also take off my blingy rings before going to the doctors. Like I think they are going to charge me more because I look like I can afford it...despite the fact that I pay the same copay every time. :wall: Weird right. :lol:

Haha! I don't think I'll take it off for doctor's appointments, but I'll DEFINITELY leave it at home when shopping for a new car! :mrgreen2:

Did you get your AVC set yet, Elle??? I can't wait to see what you do with it! :love:

windblownhair

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:mrgreen2::mrgreen2::mrgreen2:

TBH, I’m mildly concerned about wearing mine to work, too. Four carats is going to be A LOT. It will always be the biggest rock in the room and I might get some side-eye. Part of me is worried about that, but part of me thinks I should rock it anyway.

It's your baby. Whatever brings you the most joy and works best in your circumstances!

For me, it's an actual safety issue. One portion of my job involves home visits, to locations of all types. I'd rather not ask for trouble. I do have fun during the telecommuting portion of my job. I'm the most blinged out, pajama clad worker I know :mrgreen:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! I don't think I'll take it off for doctor's appointments, but I'll DEFINITELY leave it at home when shopping for a new car! :mrgreen2:

Did you get your AVC set yet, Elle??? I can't wait to see what you do with it! :love:

Yup, I'm a weird one. I knew it all along. :lol:
It's not set yet but hopefully very soon. ;)2 I'm going with something more simple. It can't hold a candle to some of the gorgeous rings I've been seeing here.

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yup, I'm a weird one. I knew it all along. :lol:
It's not set yet but hopefully very soon. ;)2 I'm going with something more simple. It can't hold a candle to some of the gorgeous rings I've been seeing here.

I think AVCs look absolutely stunning in simple solitaires! A simple setting really lets those chunky facets take center stage. I can't wait to see how you set it! Feel free to ask for help if you can't decide. We love shopping for settings (especially with other people's money)! LOL! :mrgreen:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH! And I have an update for you ladies! Jon says my setting should be delivered to him on Monday, and my stone should be in his hands on Friday. So hopefully I'll have it on my paw sometime during the first week of April! :mrgreen2::appl::dance:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH! And I have an update for you ladies! Jon says my setting should be delivered to him on Monday, and my stone should be in his hands on Friday. So hopefully I'll have it on my paw sometime during the first week of April! :mrgreen2::appl::dance:

Exciting!!! :D I can’t wait to see yours!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw an AVC pop up on CVB's instagram today. Does it belong to any of you lovely ladies? I'm dying to see more pics!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jon should have my stone early next week! YAY!!! :appl:

But for now, I have setting pics! :love:

1722E0D5-51C7-4B47-A6EB-30F2427852DD.jpeg 7E217232-7E02-4EAA-9EF8-1FA1638238FA.jpeg 41A322C4-44BC-4991-9084-8C4F356BE03A.jpeg E977FFA0-3A6B-4338-945C-D39C3EA23F8D.jpeg

Love this!!! Look at all the detailing! I can't wait to see it all put together. It's going to be amazing! :love:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those Babis are gorgeous! Plus, you can’t beat instant gratification. :twisted2:

YES! And I think my stone probably came in with this shipment so I’m bouncing off the walls over here. :dance::appl::bigsmile:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES! And I think my stone probably came in with this shipment so I’m bouncing off the walls over here. :dance::appl::bigsmile:

OMG so exciting!!! :love:Please share lots and lots of pics!:appl:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG so exciting!!! :love:Please share lots and lots of pics!:appl:

Be careful what you wish for! Y’all are gonna get sick of my spam! LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be careful what you wish for! Y’all are gonna get sick of my spam! LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

NEVER!!!! I swear I could never get sick of your photos or your posts!!!:kiss2:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @elle_71125 and @Starfacet ! I can’t wait to see it IRL! Also, after it’s set, @Rhino is going to post it on IG and FB with the whole progression from CADs to setting to finished ring! I think it will be so cool to see the whole process in pics all in one place! Hopefully, that will be helpful to future customers as they’re designing their own rings with Jon. :appl:

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results