shape
carat
color
clarity

August vintage inc.

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@OboeGal Yes, it is an I/J. I love the color. I am not color sensitive though. It looks just right to me. Not too white, and no tint that I can discern.

@elle_71125 haha. I know right but seriously, I’ve had quite a few OECs and this is the best cut I’ve seen IRL. Thank you for your compliments. =)2

Thanks for the info! It really is a gorgeous color - it looks just right in your pictures. Just stunning!

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I'm also impatiently waiting for my shipping E-Mail for my 8.5 AVR Moissanite. And the worst is I have to wait at least a week longer as it's being shipped internationaly! :D

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Let's wait together @Lessics @MakingTheGrade !!! :P2
Count me in! I’m waiting for my emerald cut to be shipped to AV and then t me...I’m dying here..It’s supposed to be shipped to Jonathan on the 18th so not much longer...I already toldd DK how I want it set. I have to see it first to make sure I want to go for the gusto!

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Count me in! I’m waiting for my emerald cut to be shipped to AV and then t me...I’m dying here..It’s supposed to be shipped to Jonathan on the 18th so not much longer...I already toldd DK how I want it set. I have to see it first to make sure I want to go for the gusto!
Yay!! Wait with us!! AV just told me that my ring is ready and will ship on Tuesday:appl:.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay!! Wait with us!! AV just told me that my ring is ready and will ship on Tuesday:appl:.
Yay! I can’t wait for you to get it! Post lots of pics! :appl:

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so impatient I'm thinking of buying a Hearts and Arrows Moissanite from AV. Now I saw on the website there are Moissanites same size and color and clarity with different prices. Does anybody know why the same stone is priced differently?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so impatient I'm thinking of buying a Hearts and Arrows Moissanite from AV. Now I saw on the website there are Moissanites same size and color and clarity with different prices. Does anybody know why the same stone is priced differently?
I went to the site and I don’t see exact the same color, clarity and sizes..They’re all different and priced according to the stats. An you tell me which one you’re referencing..I’ll go look...

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock
Screenshot_20190217-184622_Chrome.jpg like these 6.5mm? I'm in the car and maybe I made a mistake and didnt compare clearly enough.

The one in the left corner is 487.xx dollars

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Screenshot_20190217-184622_Chrome.jpg like these 6.5mm? I'm in the car and maybe I made a mistake and didnt compare clearly enough
They’re not the same. The sizes are slightly different.
43E9D975-969C-4A9A-9C43-63C0EC229707.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My emerald cut is delayed a bit. Vicky said orders are due to arrive to them next week...I’m okay as long as it’s perfect..:P2

Sirenagirl

Shiny_Rock
Awww I hope it gets here soon!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too! I’m still waffling about the setting..:think:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally received my 4.5mm AVC sides from @Rhino and they are as perfect as you’d expect. The cutting never fails to steal my breath. :kiss2:

Here they are next to my lab emerald from Precision Gem.

9280E756-0E21-412E-9546-440DAE9179EF.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I finally received my 4.5mm AVC sides from @Rhino and they are as perfect as you’d expect. The cutting never fails to steal my breath. :kiss2:

Here they are next to my lab emerald from Precision Gem.

9280E756-0E21-412E-9546-440DAE9179EF.jpeg
Omg..They are soooo cute!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I think so too and I’m so glad I decided to go for them. They are going to make the perfect sides. :mrgreen2:
I can’t wait to see your ring when it’s finished! :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Sirenagirl I know you received your emerald cut ring but I can’t find it..Where is it? :think:

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
So after looking at this thread in great envy I decided to get an ideal round from AV. I’m probably not going to be spending much after this. I can’t believe I did it. :twisted:

I don’t have any NA moissys so I’d like to see how it will compare to my Chinese ones. I’m sure AV’s will be MUCH better. I was debating between this and the C&C H&A, but AV’s looked nicer to me. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So after looking at this thread in great envy I decided to get an ideal round from AV. I’m probably not going to be spending much after this. I can’t believe I did it. :twisted:

I don’t have any NA moissys so I’d like to see how it will compare to my Chinese ones. I’m sure AV’s will be MUCH better. I was debating between this and the C&C H&A, but AV’s looked nicer to me. :kiss2:
Exciting! I think you made the right decision going with AV!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
Exciting! I think you made the right decision going with AV!
Thanks, Mamabean! You're always so kind!

I still can't believe I did it. But I want to see how it will look. Just from the pictures the AV moissanites looked better to me than the other NA companies I was looking at. Don't get me wrong, I love my Chinese moissys, but I feel this one will be a little more special. Gah, I can't wait!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sd_flp so exciting. Can’t wait to hear your comparisons. Is it in stock?Mine was and arrived a few days later (same state/weekend purchase! I’m sure you will be so pleased with it. I love mine and every day marvel at how much nicer this cut is than any other one I have had. =)2

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I think so too and I’m so glad I decided to go for them. They are going to make the perfect sides. :mrgreen2:

They’re perfect! Looking forward to seeing this complete!

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
@sd_flp so exciting. Can’t wait to hear your comparisons. Is it in stock?Mine was and arrived a few days later (same state/weekend purchase! I’m sure you will be so pleased with it. I love mine and every day marvel at how much nicer this cut is than any other one I have had. =)2
I actually ordered a custom cut! So I probably won't see it for a few weeks. Which I'm totally fine with since I just finished setting my ring and am expecting a couple Chinese moissanites too. I think for this AV one I will set it in my pendant that I have, not sure yet.

Hearing how much you love yours is getting me excited, though. I am sure I'll love mine, too!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually ordered a custom cut! So I probably won't see it for a few weeks. Which I'm totally fine with since I just finished setting my ring and am expecting a couple Chinese moissanites too. I think for this AV one I will set it in my pendant that I have, not sure yet.

Hearing how much you love yours is getting me excited, though. I am sure I'll love mine, too!
I didn’t get mine yet either! Mine is a custom cut also!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results